If you were a GOA GM Quitting, on your last day whos account would you delete!?

Gamah

Banned
Just a bit of fun flaming to a minimum

I would delete Dwera's account :D

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
why just one ? how about the lot of 'Face Down' ? :D

Gamah

Banned
Cylian said:
why just one ? how about the lot of 'Face Down' ? :D

No you only have chance to delete one account before the GOA alarm goes off and security take you out back and ram some crusty bagettes up your back ally :<

Gamah

Banned
VampiiricMist said:
wohoo.. first to say this!

GAMAH!

Bear in mind that deleting accounts would not stop that person coming to the forum..so it's not just people you hate on the forum but ingame!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Azal

Just so I can make sure the evil little bast can never come back and start chain killing me again :p

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
cHodAX said:
Azal

Just so I can make sure the evil little bast can never come back and start chain killing me again :p

CHO CHO CHO my Idol :fluffle:

Laroma

Fledgling Freddie
I wouldn't delete anything. I'd go to some border keep and spawn epic mobs .. again!

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
I wouldn't delete any account, I would run around with a level 50 in Thidranki killing everything I could get my hands on :p

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
I would do some sort of search for every midgard account that has a level 50 warlock.. delete that.. and give them a level 5 thane instead.

And repeat the same for everyone with a Scout..

And then delete Gamah's accounts to make a nice clean job.

Or even better.. steal all the relics.. and delete them all!

Hamro

One of Freddy's beloved
Takhylock(warlock)

Lecathar(ASSHOLE)

Ravencroft(asshole)

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
hmmm what i would do with gm tools is give every single account a guard of valor for every single character slot + encounter credit :D and then hard code it into the game so when you create a character that you automatically get gov when you start the game.

then after i do that i would create a giant mushroom call it warkys armagedon and go on a killing spree across the entire realm.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Awarkle said:
hmmm what i would do with gm tools is give every single account a guard of valor for every single character slot + encounter credit :D and then hard code it into the game so when you create a character that you automatically get gov when you start the game.

then after i do that i would create a giant mushroom call it warkys armagedon and go on a killing spree across the entire realm.

what more can i say ?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i would rename every character to David Hasselhoff, each paladin would have 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 hp just so the fights would be a bit fairer

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
i'd reopen Loxleyhoods account and force him to play, just so i could try (and fail yet again) to kick his ass in odins....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom