If you had the chance to go back intime and start over again...

A

Aoln

What would you do differently? :)

Would you stay the same class and realm?
Or would you roll 1 of the current fotms early on?

Think I'd go a merc :p

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Highlander minstrel. 10str/con/dex
;o

I

Indiana Jones

well, i would like to remove the base skillpoints i put in charisman empathy and intelligence. When i created my infil on day 1 of european daoc, i had no idea infils didn't need those stats :p

Now i have wasted 9 of the 30 points :s

S

Straef

Stay merc i suppose, but lvl faster so i wouldn't take a year to get my 1st 50 but 3 months or summot n be one of the big highlvl nasty guys now :> (maybe get female avatar.. <drool>)

A

Aoln

Originally posted by Indiana Jones
well, i would like to remove the base skillpoints i put in charisman empathy and intelligence. When i created my infil on day 1 of european daoc, i had no idea infils didn't need those stats :p

Now i have wasted 9 of the 30 points :s
Charisma understandable for a RPG but empathy and intelligence?;)

O

old.Gromnir

I would have leveled my dwarf thane to 50 insted of 46 and then deleted him and moved to hib :p

N

-Nxs-

If i could turn the clock back 2 years - the only thing i would do different is NOT push taht delete button, Loads of people that starteed with me and leveled with me are now high RR, officers or GM's of well established guilds and really enjoying hte new things teh game has to offer.

Z

zero-hero

I would never had started, but now im hooked and cant stop.

nerf ya all.

C

Cybwyn

Maybe visit the Guild of Shadows as a L5 rogue instead of Defenders of Albion. Oh, and I'd spend my 30 points better, no INT and no CHA this time. ;)

E

-ElemenT-

Would make a decent tank. Mercenary, Warrior or maybe Minstrel as a non tank class.

K

klavrynd

never wouldve started playing in the first place

I

ilum

Well I kinda like Paladin, but could've been something entirely different...

I would've autotrained slash and maybe be Saracen tho, else im pretty satisfied :)

S

SoulFly Amarok

Pala with 10 str con dex :mad:

No really, a luri ranjar.

Z

zapzap

10 str 12 charisma 6 pie :/ And wanted a strong warrior ended up pressing seer OMG give reroll :(

Zapsi

L

liste

would've liked to not put points in quickness and strength on my first Sorcerer Alchymedes, and not do the fabulous tri-spec'ing i did. Might've made it to 50 then :p And i'd have made him a small saracen instead of a tall avelonian.

Infil was made correctly and perfectly. Slash, briton and +10 str/con/dex, as it should be, back in the 2 skillpoints / level days ;)

M

Mid - Kirinia

I would still have made a thane :D

..but I would have put 10 into dex instead of 5 into dex/quick. :rolleyes:

R

Roo Stercogburn

Norse SM. More by luck than good judgement I ended up with what I like best, despite having levelled other toons to 50 since.

Funny thing is, though the SM is more powerful (or more accurately, not the utter gimp it used to be) than it used to be, I find it to have less utility value now than it used to as well, mainly because of removing the skill bonus to the chance to have a spell resisted or not.

H

hrodelbert

10 str 10 con 10 dex instead of 5 str 5 con 10 dex 10 quick.

R

Roalith

I actually got lucky with my char's stats when I rolled him. Would go for pally instead of armsman though, without any hesitation of a doubt.

T

the_smurflord

I'd go briton and get rid of this stupid saracen hoodie.
Also I'd have never rolled my 1st character, a 2-H armsman.

D

Danya

Buffs didn't actually work very well in 1.36. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom