Misc If you had £10k

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Buy a new car. Buy some blow. Buy a hooker. Comebine everything while driving. Then sell everything, and buy a..

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
If you had £10,000 in your bank...What would you do with it?

What would you invest it in...ideally...to make more money over a period of time?

Or would you just blow the shit out of it on hookers in Amsterdam and chedder cheese weed?

Been there, done it and blown it :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Thinking of whacking some of mine into gold, can anyone advise or post a decent guide? Sick of the bank ripping me off at 2% a year but lending it out to others at silly rates.

Angrist

Part of the furniture
I'd blow half of it on women and coke, other half would be spend on cigs and beers. :)

Chilly

Balls of steel
Thinking of whacking some of mine into gold, can anyone advise or post a decent guide? Sick of the bank ripping me off at 2% a year but lending it out to others at silly rates.

buy some coins/bars from bullionvault if you want actual gold. There are companies that you can buy/sell by the gram and they vault it for you for a fee, but that's inefficient for small investments (<£50k or so).

/edit - bullionvault is the place that does trades/storage. Was set up by some ex betfair boys a while back.

http://www.bullionbypost.co.uk/ are the retail people who will sell you coins and small bars (a couple of oz a pop).

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Meh, check google out there are better places to buy from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom