Misc If you had £10k

Laddey

FH is my second home
If you had £10,000 in your bank...What would you do with it?

What would you invest it in...ideally...to make more money over a period of time?

Or would you just blow the shit out of it on hookers in Amsterdam and chedder cheese weed?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Fuck 10k, that's peanuts and also an amount quite a few here may have sitting available. Let's talk proper money.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
10K I would spend because I could use to money and the interest off it wouldn't really make it work waiting.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
10000 euros? easy: take my mum somewhere nice for a while, and in the mean time have someone paint her house.

just for me: mmm...prolly have my eyes lasered, and get some audio stuffs from the change.

Laddey

FH is my second home
What would you do with it then?

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Put it down as advance payment, start a credit for an apartment.

TdC

130M's I'd have shipped to my house, I'd lie in it and have a wank. THEN I'd get my mum a new house to her exact specifications, with a permanent maid and driver.

JFM: still, laser eye surgery, then I'd go on holiday with my mates for a while. then I'd pretend I'd spent it all so I could have a life. heh.

gohan

FH is my second home
tbh i could use 10k xD

left my job recently and am doing a full time entry course next year then going to uni to do a degree

so 10k would be faily handy xD

that said i have like 4k left atm and i'm not exactly being sensible with it, i probly earn about 250-400 a month depending how many days i work at my mates paintball site yet i decided to go to Rome in aug just cos i can :D

Laddey

FH is my second home
If i had enough money id buy my own island.

With a big castle in the middle, surrounded by bitches with massive tits and round asses.

Castle Sturdy.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
If I had to spend 10k or lose it then I would probably buy a small plot of woodland. Otherwise I would stick it in the savings (boring I know)

Laddey

FH is my second home
Where could i get a secure unit with running electricity?

10,000 scratch cards?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Solar panels are a great scam in the UK if you've got money :)

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Hearing this, what I'd probably do is use it to fly as many of my mates as possible with it over to vegas for my stag do.

Heh, they'd need 10 grand each for their own enjoyment... Vegas is not a cheap place to party :drink:

Laddey

FH is my second home
i havnt the first clue about gambling so i guess ill stick to Malia or Ibiza etc

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
If I had ten grand and had to invest it to make money over time, then I'd buy gold.

If I had ten grand and wanted to make a huge return at high risk, then I'd go to a roulette table and put it all on black (as per Wesley Snipes' advice).

If I had ten grand and no other savings, I'd put it in savings.

If I had ten grand and healthy savings (which I do ;) ), then I'd probably indule myself in something that I may have always wanted, but wouldn't necessarily have spent my hard earned green on it even if I had it. Something like these.

Edit: I will think of some more when I'm lying in bed.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I'd spend it on hookers, fast cars and drugs, and waste the rest.

TdC

If t necessarily have spent my hard earned green on it even if I had it. Something like these.

I'm once again filled with rage how cheap things are in the UK :(

Though I would go for B&W 80* over Kef tbh.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
If I had £10k to do with as I please, I'd:
Get the house recarpeted/tiled.
Get my home theatre made a reality.
Put a booking down for a holiday in the Faroe Isles in March 2015.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Or 6 months in Blackpool with the finest hookers the town has to offer. :D

There is nothing fine about Blackpool hookers and in some places you can't even choose which one to have :)

If I had 10k I'd go around the world, see places such as Australia, Bali, Cancun at spring break ;)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Okay let's see, if I had 10k to simply spooge then I'd go for an amazing holiday, I'd avoid buying anything like cars, electrical's.

If I had 10k extra in my account, not to spooge, some would go on the mortgage, some into savings.

Now the 130million..... I've always wanted an arcade. I'd get a nice custom built house in the middle of nowhere, with underground parking, a arcade level, gym, pool, smoking room (think armchairs, mahogany panelling, fireplace), a pool / snooker room, a cinema.

I'd also give some money to family - now I have a big family, so at least 30 million would be gone straight away, maybe another £5million to my closest friends.

Holiday, with and without friends and family. Some nice cars and other toys - maybe another £10million.

So looks like maybe £50million gone, I'd invest the rest and live off the interest, maybe invest in some businesses too.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Do the boring thing of paying off my Credit Card then whatever is left I would buy a new car and then blow the rest on nights out and gadgets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom