If You Dare Grill Platter

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Chicken/duck in a sauce that is slightly sweet/spicey.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
getting slow in your old age i was a whole min ahead of you

Yep that is what your wife said. I lasted two minutes and you didn't even make 60 seconds before keeling over, smoking a fag and going to sleep.

gohan

FH is my second home
Yep that is what your wife said. I lasted two minutes and you didn't even make 60 seconds before keeling over, smoking a fag and going to sleep.

jokes on you, im married to your mum!!!!!!!!!!!

Everz

FH is my second home
Savoury Chicken rice with grilled Spam chopped up in there.. was something sexual tbh.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Weekend challenge:

go to your local butcher, ask for a 1 pound + steak, take it home and serve with a good sauce & at least a good handful of chips, come back to FH and brag about it.
pics help to prove authenticity...

any wild claims of 700g+ steaks demand solid proof! or your just a lying sack of molded potatos!

tierk

Part of the furniture
Weekend challenge:

go to your local butcher, ask for a 1 pound + steak, take it home and serve with a good sauce & at least a good handful of chips, come back to FH and brag about it.

any wild claims of 700g+ steaks demand solid proof! or your just a lying sack of molded potatos!

I did a 32oz steak in a pub near Guildford, years ago but i did not even try and eat any of the chips, peas, mushrooms or anything else for that matter.

In fact for the first time i understood what a python /boa feels like after swallowing a cow for dinner :)

Needless to say i was immovable for the best part of 4 hours.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Good man Tierk! I applaud thee.

then make your next goal the Famouse Big Texan ?

Marc

FH is my second home
Weekend challenge:

I will do this next weekend.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Weekend challenge:

I think I'll give this a go this weekend. I've got a steak already in the freezer tha needs to be eaten so does two steaks adding up to 1+ count?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Weekend challenge:

Can't do it this weekend(due to relocating all my ice and snow), but will do something meatily epic the next(if i remember).

But isn't a 500g steak a light snack? :eek7:

Marc

FH is my second home
Can't do it this weekend(due to relocating all my ice and snow), but will do something meatily epic the next(if i remember).

But isn't a 500g steak a light snack? :eek7:

Me v Toh next weekend.

Obv I will win cos im english and we can eat. Fins eat cabbage and shit.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That's what you think *hides black chopper behind shed*

But yes, The Great Meat Off next...say sunday? Should be well hungover and hungry by then :p

Or...anytime during weekend, result pictures and moans on monday?

Marc

FH is my second home
That's what you think *hides black chopper behind shed*

But yes, The Great Meat Off next...say sunday? Should be well hungover and hungry by then :p

Or...anytime during weekend, result pictures and moans on monday?

I will have to do mine saturday. Peppercorn sauce me thinks

Marc

FH is my second home
Yeah i know i would,you get the Mr Sheen i'll get the cloth :D

*Waits for a witty comment about Charlie and a Hooker*

lol. How much you reckon a 1lb steak from Weardens would be? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom