If you could have...

Himse

FH is my second home
Lots of people would move to this server and GOA would make money by putting this up!!!!

Light

Loyal Freddie
the patch just before toa (was 1.65? cant remember) was the most fun and balanced i reckon and yes i would play it

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Light said:
the patch just before toa (was 1.65? cant remember) was the most fun and balanced i reckon and yes i would play it

unless you were a caster in any realm but hib, or a thane, a chimp, a mentalist or just mental :p

(not that i dont miss 1.65)

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Arnor said:
lol, you havent seen kalba play thane then ;)

You make me a sad kobbie :(

fotm said:
Do you seriously think someone is gonna feel offended by a comment like that?

You couldnt even make a 3year old kid start crying even if you tryed

Please MR Fotm, tell us who you are and start acting somewhat less idiotic, please.

wittor said:
everything was good till toa arrived :(

Well... Everything was somewhat good even after ToA, but it was NF that at least made it boring for me... For one The RA system and the unsplit zones and waves of lag were pretty much :/

vintervargen

Banned
id take NF but with old frontiers (just remove the MG's)

and make artifact exping/MLs a shitload easier.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
vintervargen said:
id take NF but with old frontiers (just remove the MG's)

and make artifact exping/MLs a shitload easier.

I agree with those two aswell... the NF actually is bad because the frontier zones are so... Well annoying.

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
Why do you want it back!? we're doom to go through 1.70 etc etc anyway :eek: I'd rather try my best to enjoy what there is now and hope for better patch in the feature...

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
Himse said:
omg i was talking about this on the Groove channel last night xD

1.65 server, tbh the old SI fights lasted longer and were alot better than from when toa came out

But you were a big noob in .65..
And Arnor, spot on! ;)

Laviski

Fledgling Freddie
nah what u all want is patch 1.55 - Pre SI

thats the server i want to play on imho.

No perfect sc sets
no overpowered classes (ie: Savages)

just a simple game in simple times...... where epic armour was the best armour u have

either that or i would play on Patch 1.65 (pre TOA) only if spellcrafting wasn't ingame and the extra SI classes removed.

- English -

Resident Freddy
Laviski said:

No perfect sc sets

just a simple game in simple times...... where epic armour was the best armour u have

either that or i would play on Patch 1.65 (pre TOA) only if spellcrafting wasn't ingame and the extra SI classes removed.

got to agree :)... After SI, it was the death of Dartmoor Giant raids :'(

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Laviski said:

No perfect sc sets

and laughably overpowered zerkers ;)

Tsolias

Fledgling Freddie
Some weeks ago..a m8 showed me a daoc server that he downloaded...had no expansions..nothing ...and 4 him the best part ..the server waz free Oo!! I'll try and add another post as soon as i find out from where he found it ...if any interested...

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Tsolias said:
Some weeks ago..a m8 showed me a daoc server that he downloaded...had no expansions..nothing ...and 4 him the best part ..the server waz free Oo!! I'll try and add another post as soon as i find out from where he found it ...if any interested...

HM HM... sounds... interesting ;)

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Eemma said:
Why do you want it back!? we're doom to go through 1.70 etc etc anyway :eek: I'd rather try my best to enjoy what there is now and hope for better patch in the feature...

xD nansnasnsnansnnas

the _point_ isnt to travel back in time and enjoy a couple of months before nf, the point is to set up a server that runs OF and pre TOA forever ;p

kinda like a universe that stayed in the 80's forever :worthy:

*edited for clarity*

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Arnor said:

I'm gonna see nightmares over this :D

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
With 1.65 server i would reopen my account w/o any doubt (even if there were no rr3 grps with 1 healer n 3 thanes to farm Fingo ;) )

With 1.69.... i would need to think about it after trying WoW for a longer time.....

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
1.65, free rr6 chars for all players like the nf beta server.

Would be uber tbh :)

but keep on dreaming etc :eek:

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
wouldnt be too hard to setup on a very small scale, but i fink those custom servers are illegal :p

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Zzang said:
1.65, free rr6 chars for all players like the nf beta server.

Would be uber tbh :)

but keep on dreaming etc :eek:

Hell even if you had to start from a fresh new booted server with no /level 20 i would join. Not like there was hard to get 50 n rr3 in a couple of weeks :D

Karnat

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
wouldnt be too hard to setup on a very small scale, but i fink those custom servers are illegal :p

I wonder how hard it would be for GoA to put up such a server with only frontiers in it. I seriously think the reason most rvr dedicated ppl is moving to another game (aka WoW) is cause they are hoping for something better than ToA/NF. PvE ppl would change games anyway cause the need for new pve environments and such stuff.

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
my own personal toughts why GoA Wouldnt put such a server up:

Wouldnt make ppl buy new expansions etc.
Would force them to get hardware for a server to an already established playerbase just for their own satisfaction (they do concider this thread brainless whine from a small amount of the playerbase)

What they dont realise is that it could be the recipe to save ppl who are quitting due NF and ppl jumping to wow as a solution to the downfall of daoc.

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
Arnor said:
xD nansnasnsnansnnas

the _point_ isnt to travel back in time and enjoy a couple of months before nf, the point is to set up a server that runs OF and pre TOA forever ;p

*edited for clarity*

hey I knew that... :touch:

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
1,65 or 1,69 doesnt matter (hower toa made casters grp friendly so i would choose 1.69 :p as plying zvg is zzz:p)

Tusk

Loyal Freddie
1.65 server with all the top rvr guilds from the english, german , french servers *drool*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom