If you could have...

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Ilienwyn said:
So? Last weekend we have been killing 2x-3x mids/hibs with 1 fg. Don't tell me hibs can't do that now? They did it for some time pre-NF!

give me the name of 1 hib set grp that ran pre nf that runs now.
all have quit im afraid

Tiztla

Fledgling Freddie
Yes i would start over, hell i would even start over if they gave back old emain and TOA back, NF is a mistake to bad they cant admit it :(

Serathule

Fledgling Freddie
I would definitely start play on 1.65 server.. but as zzang said.. keep dreaming!

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
that didnt have anything to do with what kalba asked tho :)

He said "If you could have 1.65 patch back to play on" etc that he would love it and thinks many others would love it as well. My post tell's him he can just setup his own server with 1.65 conditions and invite who ever he wants to play on 1.65 for ever. Which I'm sure wouldnt last, as they would all get bored after a month or two of fighting just a select group of ppl over and over with no variety etc. So it did have something to do with it ;>.

Now give gorre server on 1.65 with all the english / german / french / american guilds to battle it out and w00t :D. That would rock, if even just for a month ;>.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Vindicator said:
Now give gorre server on 1.65 with all the english / german / french / american guilds to battle it out and w00t :D. That would rock, if even just for a month ;>.

PLEASE GIVE THAT :mad:

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
Good idea, it really is. I would love to have a 1.65 server to play on, however im not sure its up to GOA to do this, at the end of the day i'm sure mythic governs what they can and cannot do. Shouldn't it be mythic we are appealing to?

Seems the yanks had a simular idea a while ago aswell

http://vnboards.ign.com/Camelot_RvR_Forum/b22330/63627149/?16

Good idea though

cem8en

Fledgling Freddie
id go there right away, i'd even delete my chars for it.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
bear in mind the warder/brehon/vakten sheep wouldn't be on your 1.65 or 1.69 server to farm...

still want it? :)
HELL YES!

those guys just got in the way of the interesting fights, or zerged you.

raid

Can't get enough of FH
Whisperess said:
1.53, plz? (pre spellcrafting - although with the 10 slots QB and colornames hotfixed from 1.54)

Why? SC was one of the best things ever in daoc, in SI it put everyone who could be arsed fixing items 1 day on equal level equipment wise, leaving the useless "but he has better items" factor off the things that determined outcome of a fight.

majik

Banned
It's a good idea and I would go there myself but who would you want to run the server exactly?

And the point Staj made is true. Most of the old hardcore RvR players have moved on to do other things and it is highly unlikely that they will all come back to a 1.65 server if they've found some other way to occupy their free time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom