if you could do it all over again

M

minstrel_kyra

Yes, I would stay in Albion and I would definately have chosen a minstrel. Hell, I was one in beta (mostly cuz we needed one) but by the end of beta I loved Kyrah so much I made her again in retail.

As for my guild, couldn't imagine spending my time with anyone else, even when things go to hell and I'm in a bad mood they are there. They are my family and I feel very blessed to have them in my life.

I have tried other realms and I agree with what others have said. Midgard is so freaking depressing, I can't spend more than an hour or 2 there and Hibernia bores me. (although i do wish Kyra could heal like bards can, that would rock).

I have no regrets with my choice, usually your first choice is always the best one for you.

F

Fightersuntzu

Same realm? Most likely.

Same class? Yeah. Polearmsmen rock in ways that cannot be comprehended by mere mortals.....700+ damage without crits is awesome :)

Though, i would have liked to have made 50 like. lots sooner :)

F

farathorn_nexus

Yes, I would definitely gone Mid again. I really enjoy Mid and I have been doing so all the way since the beta. Although I have tried both Hib/Alb on Exc which was fun for a change, I still have this very special feeling for both Mid and all the great ppl and for the guild. Not to mention that I like the variety of the classes of Midgard.

Ohh, and this thing about Mid being depressing...I just can´t understand that. I can´t say I have found any of the other realms any less depressive. The thing is that those enviroments you start up within when making a new char could all pass as depressive in any of the realms in my opinion. It´s more an attitude issue I believe.

L

lacroix

Albion is beautiful ...

Having started beta in Hib, I tried a few classes there but really got hooked on Albion - so, in my case, yes, am an Alb gal at heart ;)

Playing a "part-time Hib" atm (for more personal reasons ;) ) and it's not bad, but I find the scenery so much more "artificial" and candy-floss like :( - Albion is most beautiful, I still maintain ... .

plus my friends there are a major plus :D

O

old.Nedowiz

Playing Camlann and exping in all realms make me think the other realms look alot nicer then Hibernia. And that it also feels like there is more mobs with decent spawn time to choose from.

But Hib/Pryd had a very nice and cosy athmosphere,(sp) at a start, where most people knew each other and we got knit together by being the underdog population and lvlwise. So if game started with same patch I would most likely do the same again and be a champion.

L

liste

i dont really care about diversity of classes or diversity of environment.

THE class for me, is infiltrator. Thats all thats important to me.

If by freak accident i was gonna roll somewhere else, i'd be a Celt something. cant stand the 'adventure' races (elf, luri, firb, dwarf, kobold, troll, blegh).

and Midgard looks far too much like Sweden :p

C

cHodAX

Midgard is infact based on the northen British city of Doncaster, the place is a desolate wasteground and all the locals look like they drink fresh water piped direct from Chernobyl's broken reactor :D

Pinvan is from Doncaster as well so that explains alot...... ;)

O

old.Eynar_Vega

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
Midgard is infact based on the northen British city of Doncaster, the place is a desolate wasteground and all the locals look like they drink fresh water piped direct from Chernobyl's broken reactor :D

Pinvan is from Doncaster as well so that explains alot...... ;)

You'd be surprised if you knew where Mid and Hib sewers lead too...

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by old.Eynar_Vega

You'd be surprised if you knew where Mid and Hib sewers lead too...

My best guess would be Liverpool..............

/em runs from the scouse horde!

G

Gallak

Yes I would pick Midgard again, the range of races and interesting classes and the feeling of true scenery, rather than rolling hills with no real reason for zonewalls. The people on Pryd/Mid are a fantastic bunch, with a wide range of playstyles from full RP (roleplay) to RP(realmpoint) whores.

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by Pinvan
Chod = dirty old Manconian, nuff sed ;)

Dirty Mancunian, well yes I am from Manchester and I have a filthy mind. Old?? Nay lad, I am but a mere whippersnapper at 27.8 years young :p

B

bone_idle

Yes i'd stay but woudlnt make a BM. A champ or a ment wouldve done me. Why oh why did i create a BM :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom