if you could do it all over again

K

klavrynd

started one of these threads on the mid forum : would you choose the same realm again?

E

Euthanasia.

Yes.
Having tried all 3 realms on Prydwen, although us Albions seem to think Albion is the worst, believe me if you'd played the other two you wouldn't be saying that :p

M

mcirvine

no just like i posted on the mid forum

i would make a zerker or hunter
but than on the other hand our SI chars seems to be very nice

O

old.Bubble

yes
I'd make a norse Thane called myhammerzpwned j00rmez

or a Elf champion called elftor

O

old.Tyraette

id stay

Hibernia is like vegas. nice place to visit but i wouldnt want to live there.

Midgard is just....depressing.

Albions got the variety in it for scenery and stuff

C

case-rigantis

my favourite character is my minstrel...played a skald to level 12 oh boy i wish i`d picked mid
skald`s are minstrels but un nerfed

U

umilard

I'm not sure tbh. But i really like minstrel so i would probably be and alb minstrel, but probably highlander slasher instead.

When i created this char i hadn't really started using womens clothing, but since that night when i played around with my mothers closet stuffs have changed...

Or maybe i would have done theurgist, one of the more interresting casters around. Oh, and nerf airpets :p

E

erl

Yes

can't beleive there's a better guild out there somewhere :)

M

matax

Yes - Hib/Pryd and the Enduring Effervescients :)

S

Sarum TheBlack

I came very close the being a hibbie when I first rolled a char.. but knowing what I know now, I'd go Alb again.. my guild pwns all yours :)

N

Neural Network

I played Hib/Excal for three months. Then took half a years brake and started again on Hib/Pryd. Says it all, doesn’t it?

C

cHodAX

No, I would have gone to either ;

Hib : For it's easier exp'ing and concentrated utility of caster spell lines.

or

Mid : Nice variety of classes who aren't overly diluted into as many hybrid classes.

I played Albion in beta and thought playing it in retail would give me a head start, that was my first mistake. The game and class balance has changed so much in the last year, many classes in Albion got nerfs and stealth nerfs. Also having those extra classes and diluted spell lines really hurts Albion, the less popular caster classes get vital spell lines and yet so few play them that Albion ends up much weaker for it.

O

old.tRoG

Yes - And Nazgul is the best guild, hands down :)

C

Cybwyn

Yup. I've met some great people playing in Albion and I've been lucky in that I've yet to come across any real nobheads.

Not sure if I'd be a scout again though. ;)

A

Aule Valar

same realm certianly, wouldn't like to be in another guild, but would prefer an inf or scout over my therug, or maybe a wiz

G

Generic Poster

Grass is always greener on the other side... but it's green'ist in Hibernia. I'd probably have started there...

O

old.Patrick-S

like the realm but not impressed with general attitude in hibernia/prydwen atm so dunno maybe people make the realm more than the classes/scenary imo :) and is xping easier in hib? :eek7: hehe i found getting my shaman to 25 alot easier than my champ or shade but maybe thats just class and the fact i was xping with friends regulaly on mid hehe :)

J

j000 d000d

I would make a Alb Sorcerer.:)

Would make my own guild and lead rvr groups.:)

But i have no idea what it would be like tbh. :)

G

Gimly

Yes.. I would stay where I am doing what I do. More than happy with my armsman, might not be the best class in RvR but he is one that I have enjoyed from lvl 1 to 50. I love my Minstrel also but my Armsman is the one for me.

Tried Hib/Mid excal but they just dont do anything for me.

Griffon Knights is by far the best guild on the server.. fun to play with and great to talk to when you are down in the dumps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom