If you could be a mob in DAoC...

E

ele

I'd be a 'Thong Beast' erm I mean Succubus from DF.

Except instead of giving a snog, i'd pull a silly face then run away.

F

Flesh

Green Knight
Avalonian Pala > all ..that's why Chretien is so stlong!

T

Tiffa

Originally posted by Flesh
Green Knight
Avalonian Pala > all ..that's why Chretien is so stlong!

The Green Knight is an elf.

D

dracus

sry but redcap or wildcap are teh ubar mob :) a gnome doin hth moves :p gotta luv that ;) good ol fist fighting :) and yes..they have a red santa hat on!!!!!111oneone

/Dracus

D

DaggerElivager

on a epic trip lost around hib, me and jaem met a giant lucardian like as tall as an elf....twice size of a luri....was funny and 'd be him so i could boss the annoying lucradians about

-hopefully jaem will post a picture of it here :D

im the luri she the celt :)

J

Jaem

Originally posted by DaggerElivager
on a epic trip lost around hib, me and jaem met a giant lucardian like as tall as an elf....twice size of a luri....was funny and 'd be him so i could boss the annoying lucradians about

http://soulsdoorway.150m.com/sshot129.jpg

heh, everytime I explore hib more I'm finding really funneh things, mid so boring, wheres the giant kibbi's huh? :p

EDIT: OMG! almost forgot!, I'd be a Timber Cat, cause of their cheeky look! MEOW etc etc :p http://soulsdoorway.150m.com/sshot106.jpg

L

liste

Epic Teaz. So zxhagger can feel like he's not the only one with challenged looks

That, or Mulgruth Maggot. Oh God the kill spam he used to generate!

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by liste
Epic Teaz. So zxhagger can feel like he's not the only one with challenged looks

That, or Mulgruth Maggot. Oh God the kill spam he used to generate!

That better not have been a reference to me you big tart :eek:

Tho I DEFINITELY agree on Mulgruth Maggot. God they were the days

L

Laston

that chinocrag who when attacked pops 6 adds from nowhere (met him with my lvl 50 warden tho so i survived :D ) insidious chinocrag i think

or Glimmer King, why? i love dragons they so cool, and big! :p

O

old.Downanael

Juggernaut definetly,20 m tall troll just have it something :p

C

Cozak

King Tuscar, so i could have a Tuscars War Hammer without raiding or saving up 30p ^^

T

tasslehoff

I would also like to be a wee-wolf :) and then a wee-wolf sb with 50 +21 stealth! :D .... Then i could PA peeps with my bite, Grrrrrrr. And they wouldnt even notice it!

S

Straef

grey wolf, greycon, matches my skill etc

/cry

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by minstrel_kyra
Golestandt... she's one bad bitch :)

Slapped her arse 8 times so far, she ain't so tough ;)

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by old.cHodAX
Slapped her arse 8 times so far, she ain't so tough ;)

isnt it more the case then that you wish golendstandt was kyra papa cHo? :p

naughty!

J

Jonaldo

One of those dinosaurs across the river from Connla, can't remember what they're called. Nobody ever xp's there anymore and I would guess most of the players who started in the last 12 months probably don't even know they are there so I could live a pretty peaceful life in that there valley with all the other Dinos.

T

TaF

Originally posted by Jonaldo
One of those dinosaurs across the river from Connla, can't remember what they're called. Nobody ever xp's there anymore and I would guess most of the players who started in the last 12 months probably don't even know they are there so I could live a pretty peaceful life in that there valley with all the other Dinos.

Called Ollipheists or something, remember killing some of them before going to Treibh with grp waaaaay back in 2002 summer sometime :s.
They were softies if found out later solo :p, remember Lothandar told me he soloed one with his BM at lvl 40 or something, thought like omg he is uber, went there too with warden at that lvl, greencon things can't even scracth meh ;<

Anyway, i prefer being human controllable class :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom