If you could be a mob in DAoC...

O

old.Trine Aquavit

I'd be a Fire Giant from Muspelheim: big, red and noisy.

I just love the "BOOOOM!!!"

R

riv

i'd be a pook

god they own so much

sitting on the pook rock all day, going for a shindig at the pook stone.. owning newbie's... cool life

pook4tehwin

R

Roo Stercogburn

I'd be a realm guard that hands out kill tasks just so I could be a git.

"Hello little lvl5 player. You must go kill a Drakulv. Enjoy."

"Hello little healer, I'd like you to kill some random yellow con." Technically this won't get the healer killed, but it takes so long for a healer to kill anything that they'll go over their 2 hour period to complete the task :)

"Hello Roo, I'd like you to kill an Alb or Hib" WTF? Yeh, maybe if one was AFK, unconcious and had drooled on his keyboard so that it shorted out. Arguably I couldn't hand a KT to myself but thats the unsung joys of schizophrenia :)

Though to be fair, I don't need to be a mob to kill lots of Mids, I just start a group going :D

O

old.linnet

Lich Lord Sanguis, because he lives in the Sidi beer cellar ...

M

Mysteriax

Originally posted by Derric
Champion Commander,in beta. :p
The horror the horror i have still nightmares.

The guy was fast and killed in 1 hit.
Plus everyone was yelling CC inc. everyone ran then. Fun to do just for fun to see everyone running

O

old.SadonTheGrey

Wizard Lichas cos his bolts don't have a timer, he can bolt through walls, he is un-interruptable and he staff hits for more than my own.

A

Aran Thule

the healer in Necht, the money she gets after galla raids could buy me a mansion.

S

Shanaia

I'd be one of those druids in Camelot Hills ... and then when I'd die I'd say "Cernunnos couldn't take thee if you ran into his blade yourself"

<hides from Shaeffer>

G

Garnet

Bahamut! ...... Oh DAOC mobs.....erm.........Legion ;)

S

slaraigh

I wanna be the unexpected finliath baf that wipe the focuspullergroup at fin4 :D

F

fayle

I wanna be the horse merchant in Aegir, so that when i have a bad day i could amuse myself by dropping people on other people in stead of horses, or teleport them over the realm at will.

L

lakih

I would be a Swamphopper in Bog of Cullen... the chance of getting killed is roughly 1%.

Or the dude who sells medalions of passages in albions portal keep... (s)he must be even richer then the healer in Necht :)

L

lubbock

A Giant Badger...

Just so i can say the good ol´ line

"Badgers, Badgers, we dont need no stinking badgers"

V

Venom777

Originally posted by Brannor McThife
Roo... :clap:

Me, I'd be Jorem...good ol' Jorem...

:D

-G

Jorem points the the GG, it's only Gray con, we can take him. 5 seconds later a lvl 75 char asking for a rezz from lvl 30s. Ahh the good old days :p

X

XeffoInfil

id be a portal keep wizard in emain who for some pathing bug because of GOA ended up in the amg in emain...

O

old.Tyraette

Originally posted by Surgeon-Elite
Annoying Lucraden :)

congratulations :)

since I started the thread I was wondering how long it would take before someone said that :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom