If you could be a mob in DAoC...

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by TaF
Called Ollipheists or something, remember killing some of them before going to Treibh with grp waaaaay back in 2002 summer sometime :s.
They were softies if found out later solo :p, remember Lothandar told me he soloed one with his BM at lvl 40 or something, thought like omg he is uber, went there too with warden at that lvl, greencon things can't even scracth meh ;<

Anyway, i prefer being human controllable class :p
Yus Ollipheists, that's the buggers :) had lots of fun hunting them in the old days, grouped with Daicald, Marius, Dunnarimar, Xest and Iominali in our regular late night groups.

O

old.Morchaoron

Diablo II WW BABA

would be uber vs zergs

M

Matriarch

I'd be hmm... the cat in camelot, so cute ;)

V

Validus

a picculus imp! i'll use mah uber goat sound skillz0rz and steal legions itamz and be like 3rd pers0n talk like pico no like you pico steal item from big demons u no kill yes yes? me korean kekeke ^.^;;

*phew*

now that i got that off my chest, i'll probably want to be a horse, move so fast fyi

O

old.Gombur Glodson

yrghwywchr gyrg

And I'd kill cousins and take their vowels.

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by Surgeon-Elite
Annoying Lucraden :)

Actually, I named my manabomber Enchanter: Lucradan...and he went through different ranks as he advanced in level, to eventually end as Lucradan Etheralist. He even carries his own set of green clothing...

Was priceless once. I walked around emain dressed like that, and had a Minstrel try charm me. :clap:

And when I started dancing him him, the gimp stunned me and his group came back to gank me...I didn't even have a staff...gimps...but what a laugh that was.

-G

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom