IF anyone is up at this hour and in the helping mood..

Miramis

Fledgling Freddie
Excalibur server/Midgard

A level 47 valk and a lvl 45 shaman has pushed through the entire epic 9 cave, killed one of the first bosses (Sethkona dead looong time ago) so only last one to go.. Mr Hagall. We have managed to get him down to 26 in life, but we just cant get those last hits in. So if anyone is up for it.. call us asap ;)

Valk name: Foair
Shammy name: Arlenil

Miramis

Fledgling Freddie
nm.. we gave up from tiredness. Had him down with only 3hp left to go.. and we died, lol. See you all tomorrow.. nighty :p

Miramis

Fledgling Freddie
nm.. we gave up from tiredness. Had him down with only 3hp left to go.. and we died, lol. See you all tomorrow.. nighty :p

Miramis

Fledgling Freddie

Ljuvasara

Fledgling Freddie
Don't know what to say, really.. uhm, how's your equipment and such? Did you rest up properly before attacking him? Did the shaman spam disease and dots on him until he ran out of power?

Miramis

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
bad echo in here!

*laughs* So sorry about that.. my browser didnt send me on when I posted my own reply, so I kept hitting stop and "submit reply" a few times there.. hey, what can I say.. it was 6 am for crying out loud ;)

Aye, eqipment was on top and shammy rooted him as he came running, DoT, disease.. everything. Once he came up to us I took over and hit as hard as I could.. whenever I DID hit him at all that is.. but he sure took a fancy for the shammy and she dropped dead within a few minutes. After that, it was my turn.. to die.. heheh.

Despite everything we sure had a good time, and when he was down to 3 hp left we honestly thought we had made it.. but he took one last look at me and I could almost see Clint Eastwood before me, spitting out a terminator line.. "Hasta la vista.. baby" and we released for the very last time that night.

We'll go back there today.. later.. much.. later.

Ljuvasara

Fledgling Freddie
More meant wether he had power saved for healing, since he was the only one present to do so, and healing for a shaman normally takes ALOT of power, so still trying to dot/disease/root while keeping up with the heals is a BAD idea. Try letting him stay back and worry more about the powerregen/healing?

Miramis

Fledgling Freddie
Ljuvasara said:
More meant wether he had power saved for healing, since he was the only one present to do so, and healing for a shaman normally takes ALOT of power, so still trying to dot/disease/root while keeping up with the heals is a BAD idea. Try letting him stay back and worry more about the powerregen/healing?

Good idea there.. and somewhat of what we did. I went in the last room and pulled him with valkyries "odins ram". Ran back out towards the shammy where she rooted him and managed to poision him and decease him. After that all she did was heal. Problem is we are to low level and to few.. but darn we are stubborn.. hehe. As soon as she healed he went for shammy and there was almost impossible to get him off her. And 4-5 hits on me and I was dead as well.

Managed to lure in my finacé to this as well now though so one more body for him to hack on tonight.. lol. Hopefully we'll make it this time. Thank you for your suggestions and tips :) Oh.. and I've heard there is some kind of healing pots you can buy.. what are those called and how do I get one?

Thanks again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom