If anyone cares about me

E

Eggy

Originally posted by Karlo
TBH this would make you a much more interesting person. But it still shows that you dont have much of a life if thats all you can talk about :(

Please apathy. I want to know about the last time you went out. Some kind of history lesson recalling the night you got wasted before you got your first computer and was introuduced to the internet would really be a deep and meaninful insite of the sort of person you were until such a terrible and tragic thing happened to you.. the net!

If there was a Westbar or Bar 11 in Hull, or wherever he lives, he'd go out a lot more.

e.

e.

e.

A

Apathy

Please apathy. I want to know about the last time you went out.

Ah but you see...I am not so deluded as to think the event even warrants discussion (Or simply plain old boasting.) on an internet forum. See the difference? Simply not important! I don't need complete strangers and nobodies to be aware of certain things to be convinced they actually happened.

a.

E

Ekydus

Why has Apathy come into a thread called: "If anyone cares about me" in the first place? He obviously couldn't care. Oh and just to piss you off Apathy I think I will create a thread on BW. You know why? It's a lot more interesting than the repeatitive crap you come out with.

E

Eggy

Originally posted by Ekydus
Why has Apathy come into a thread called: "If anyone cares about me" in the first place? He obviously couldn't care. Oh and just to piss you off Apathy I think I will create a thread on BW. You know why? It's a lot more interesting than the repeatitive crap you come out with.

someone got pwned...

irl

:clap:

K

Karlo

Originally posted by Apathy
See the difference? Simply not important! I don't need complete strangers and nobodies to be aware of certain things to be convinced they actually happened.

So why then do you spend 24/7 on BW forums if your not interested in makign yourself in someway seem 'cool' to strangers?

Such posts are never made to make strangers aware, but to show people like you what life is all about.

Right works finished. Im off home :p

A

Apathy

None of you could piss me off because...I don't care. Duh.

a.

K

Karlo

Originally posted by Apathy
None of you could piss me off because...I don't care. Duh.

a.

Well quite, I dont care. Im just filling in the last few minutes before I finish work :p

E

Ekydus

So you aren't all feminine and sensitive like you make yourself out to be?

Oh... wait...

You're just a male with permenant PMS.

A

Apathy

Such posts are never made to make strangers aware, but to show people like you what life is all about.

As long as you continue to believe other people "have no life", then I am sure saying things like that will keep you feeling comfortable in posting details of your alcohol consumption and girl trouble as if any of it really matters.

I really don't think anything is more silly than the idea that people who don't drink alcohol and who don't have girl trouble are the sort of people who want to hear about nothing but. :chortle:

a.

O

old.LandShark

There's a lot to be said for the immediate deletion of this forum and the top 5 most active users of it :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by old.LandShark
There's a lot to be said for the immediate deletion of this forum and the top 5 most active users of it :p

Like...? :p

A

Apathy

~exercises eerie powers over Landshark~

Quiet, you!

a.

A

Apathy

LOL LOL ROFLEEEER this totally reminds me of this one time me and a bunch of mates ate a kebab! Each!

LOL ROFLEEER I was a WYLDE CHYLDE!

a.

K

Karam_gruul

as much as i hate gay people, gotta side with apathy here. yog and all his friends constant stories of going out on the piss are really really pissing me off now. its not what i want to hear about, if i heard someone talking like that irl i'd immediatly assume they're a bell end, and someone that brags about it on the internet to look 'cool' is double bell end.

if you go out, and get pissed, good for you, but we dont give a shit tbh irl imo

your like.. a gang of repents..........

K

Karlo

Originally posted by Karam_gruul
as much as i hate gay people, gotta side with apathy here. yog and all his friends constant stories of going out on the piss are really really pissing me off now. its not what i want to hear about, if i heard someone talking like that irl i'd immediatly assume they're a bell end, and someone that brags about it on the internet to look 'cool' is double bell end.

if you go out, and get pissed, good for you, but we dont give a shit tbh irl imo

your like.. a gang of repents..........

we are a bunch of bell ends, ill happily admit it... point?

K

Karam_gruul

we are a bunch of bell ends, ill happily admit it... point?

er ok....... <points at the bunch of bell ends>

Users who are viewing this thread