IainC please read before the 8th March 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Ok, I am getting quite desperate for a beta place as one hasn't been forthcoming so far. Therefore I have decided to act and try win myself a beta spot by hatching a cunning plan to engage in a spot of outrageous advertisement for Warhammer on national and international TV. The plan is as follows...

On the 8th of March 2008 my club Manchester United will play Portsmouth in the quarter finals of the FA cup at Old Trafford. The match will be broadcast nationally on Sky Sports and around the world to over 500 million viewers. I plan to paint the following slogan on my chest....

'Warcraft is for girls, real men play Warhammer Online!'

...and then streak across the pitch totally naked at some point during in the match. If Portsmouth are winning I will also run over to David James (Portsmouth goalkeeper) and jiggle my extremely small genitalia at him in the hope that he will laugh so much that he will faint and need to be removed from the pitch!

I feel this will draw massive worldwide attention to Warhammer Online as it will be reported on the news worldwide and be one of the most popular videos on YouTube. As the old saying goes 'there is no such thing as bad publicity', not even the sight of a short fat 33 year old man with a small penis running across a football pitch doing cartwheels.

I therefore submit my proposal for your consideration and would appreciate any feedback on my chances of this extra publicity helping GOA decide to award a special beta spot to a loyal customer such as I. Also if you really like the idea and it turns out to be a huge success then what do you think the chance are of Mythic allowing you to name a WAR server in my honour?

Yours sincerly

James Finlan (aka cHodAX)
Seat 114
Row MM
Block 148
North Stand
Old Trafford, Manchester

vayasen

Fledgling Freddie
Or you could give ME his slot, Cho is obviosly not stable enough to be testing games :ninja:

Having said that, let him carry out his ploy, it will be funny. I might even join you in my Leeds short and while I might not waggle anything at David James, I might clobber Nani with a WAR banner of some sort.

hmm...have I just talked myself out of a slot too? Sod it, I dont like Nani anyway.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
lol.... I would help you out, but I already stole your beta solt hahahahaaha <runs off>

Lexa

Fledgling Freddie
I think you should do it even if you don't get a beta spot, might even make me watch the game :p

Night_Stalker

Fledgling Freddie
hmm that might be a football match i'd watch, if GOA won't give you a beta spot i think it's highly likly you'll get one from some FANboy's jsut make ur own website ^^

Kremlik

Fledgling Freddie
Things players do eh?

If you did get the invite you'd better be the best damn beta tester in the world and not be one of those 'this isn't WoW, but it's free game' kiddies or sorry IainC I will have to find you and bitchslap you :twak:

Rarr

Fledgling Freddie
I think a better Slogan would be "WoW 1, Warhammer 5"!

Go for it Chod m8, do it for the Lords of England guild, do it for cheese sandwhiches with marmite, do it for rainy Sunday afternoons in front of the telly, do it for roast beef, roast potatoes and gravy, do it for beer, chips and a late night curry, do it for every other little blighter out there with small tackle who is willing to stand up and be counted! Do it for England! :england:

Oskorei

Fledgling Freddie
If you do this, you'd be my new hero! Next to Homer Simpson and Al Bundy! :worthy:

rynnor

Rockhound
Lol - on a serious note you do realise that going onto the pitch during a game is a criminal offence right?

I remember sitting in the magistrates court on mondays whilst studying law that we would often see an unhappy looking football fan who would get a right ticking off from the magistrates and (usually) x hours of community service + a fine + a criminal record.

Not the best way to get publicity I think...

Xtrion

Fledgling Freddie
as undying says, I would help out, but im also allready in beta :)

I think your plan would work, and i bet Mythic they would sponsor u the plan :) go Cho, I believe in u :)

And if u to it, everyone will want to join Lords of England, so do it for the guild :D

it will be a good start for our Warhammer Online gaming

rynnor

Rockhound
From the Football (Offences) Act 1991 :

Section 4

Going onto the playing area

It is an offence for a person at a designated football match to go onto the playing area, or any area adjacent to the playing area to which spectators are not generally admitted, without lawful authority or lawful excuse (which shall be for him to prove).

soze

I am a FH squatter
without lawful authority or lawful excuse (which shall be for him to prove).

Easy he did it for a beta key theres not a court in the land who would not see it as a valid excuse :)

rynnor

Rockhound
Easy he did it for a beta key theres not a court in the land who would not see it as a valid excuse :)

I am afraid the process of becoming a magistrate involves removal of the sense of humour...

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
If the judge is a MMORPG player, he'll get off without any issues.
If not, knowing Papa Cho, he'd love some time in Prison with some slippery soap :nod

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Have text "Rogues do it from behind" on your back and you can have my guildbeta spot :p

Aesgir

Loyal Freddie
Awesome idea :) I'd do it at a city match but i'm already in. Go for it!

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Dude, I have to say thats just wrong...

I'm waiting or a beta slot too, but even I have my limits. I've got all the time in the world right now to test and find bugs, test the engine and pick away at any and all of the lore they put in (Long term warhammer fan too, been itching to see if they've cocked up the official lore)... but streaking isn't the answer. True, seeing you run across the pitch with the fuzzy gray spot covering a sexual organ thats damn near invisible, even with a close-up, does have some hilarity factor.

However, i'd than have to live with the fact that 'Yes, they strategically shaved ape that streaked the footy IS someone I chat with online. And no, i'm not proud of this fact'.

Just do what the rest of us do and donate a testicle, or your first born, or just bribe him with beer (Of your choice in case your wondering)... this naked advertising just sends the wrong message.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Dude, I have to say thats just wrong...

I'm waiting or a beta slot too, but even I have my limits. I've got all the time in the world right now to test and find bugs, test the engine and pick away at any and all of the lore they put in (Long term warhammer fan too, been itching to see if they've cocked up the official lore)... but streaking isn't the answer. True, seeing you run across the pitch with the fuzzy gray spot covering a sexual organ thats damn near invisible, even with a close-up, does have some hilarity factor.

However, i'd than have to live with the fact that 'Yes, they strategically shaved ape that streaked the footy IS someone I chat with online. And no, i'm not proud of this fact'.

Just do what the rest of us do and donate a testicle, or your first born, or just bribe him with beer (Of your choice in case your wondering)... this naked advertising just sends the wrong message.

It is either this or the nude tiddlywinks world championships in Stoke I am afraid!

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
So nude streaking or nude tiddlywinks... i'm seeing a pattern here.

As i'm sure IainC has noticed too.

Which only begs the obvious question, is it the bet thats driving you to hardcore nudity, or... well, something/one else?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
So nude streaking or nude tiddlywinks... i'm seeing a pattern here.

As i'm sure IainC has noticed too.

Which only begs the obvious question, is it the bet thats driving you to hardcore nudity, or... well, something/one else?

No, the nudity is just down to my own peverse nature.

I am also considering a naked streak past the GOA offices in Dublin with various Warhammer slogans on my torso and if it isn't too cold I might do a run down O'connell Street in rush hour as well just to let all those lovely Dubliners know what a great game Warhammer Online is going to be.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
@ Binky

Don't try to twist this into Big Papa Cho being some sort of sick perverse exhibitionist!

Hang on a minute....

Scratch that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom