I wondered

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
i seen it a little now and then. Some nice x-realming going on between albs/mids/hibs...pissed me of a little the first time i saw it...but then again i play it with my friends and for my own sake, so nowadays i try not to care.
It did give me a complete different look on the high rr in game though...no respect at all for them until i get to know them in person and see they really fought their way there without that crap.
Just the other night there was some going on...some known guys were there, wont mention any names though.

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
prox, get a grip, think...rethink...and get lost, thx.
Thank you Ebenezer and some others who caught what i was to say. Its a shame ppl have to play the game that way, yes i know it happens in all realms and no prox..i wouldnt do that shit.
And to be honest, unless you in a extremly remote part of the NF..dunno where that ccould be...there is useally enemy guards nearby to suicide w/o giving some random free rps for a rr or 3.

Faya

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
Faya said:
Thank you Ebenezer and some others who caught what i was to say. Its a shame ppl have to play the game that way, yes i know it happens in all realms and no prox..i wouldnt do that shit.
And to be honest, unless you in a extremly remote part of the NF..dunno where that ccould be...there is useally enemy guards nearby to suicide w/o giving some random free rps for a rr or 3.

Faya
Lol , so basically only ppl that agree on ur silly minded view r ok.

You make it sound like we let eachother kill one another for millions of rp's. ... it's first time some1 let me kill them tbh & I've been playing since release :p

and " suicide w/o giving some random free rps for a rr or 3."

I'm ( afaik :p) not a random to that hib grp, I played against most of them several months or longer.. and I diden't get 3 rr's , I got 2.5 k or so from them ... I'm sorry , but you are clueless if u think this is the way the majority of '' high '' rr players got most of their realmpoints :eek:

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
This is what RP Farming is all about. Too bad for the lad I had the day off and I like to spend time in Alb Frontiers.

Names are erased ofc, and all screenies have been rightnow'd.

example1.JPG

example2.JPG

example3.JPG

prOx^^

Fledgling Freddie
Faya said:

Faya

Yes you would, roflmao stop whining

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
whats the difference if we would have suicided on a keep? (NPC) ;)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Tiarta said:
noone would have been given "easy" rp

So someone got 4k or something, ph34r him... Cmon, we all done it, got bored and suicided at some point on someone. I remember someone doing it on my ranger when i was 30 something killling trees outside ailinne!

Indrid

Fledgling Freddie
like staj sad, SB in group ml10 abilitie and Healer stun, and ofc my strong AE nukes!!!

and lol, like mezzing said too, albs jumped out of stealth to join in on it, leeching like normal, and we wtf pwnd em! prolly you who are pissed cause u died when u added, again!

well, ive been fighting my way to the rr i am ALOT by soloing, ive soloed half of my rps as a caster in Old frontiers, so dont come with shit about rp farmage. We were fighting this group earlier the night, they killed us for no reason when we were duo, and wanted to say they were sorry by doing this.

I have played vs this group for prolly 2 years, and we never add or whatever on eachother, so i understand why they wanted to give us rps instead of NPC at a keep or some alb zerg!

Thanks again :) was fun tho. ah yeh, strong 2.5k

Tiarta

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
So someone got 4k or something, ph34r him... Cmon, we all done it, got bored and suicided at some point on someone.

sorry nope, never done that.

Stallion said:
what´s the definition of easy rp?
is zerging regarded as "easy" rp?

not really since you have to fight for your rp, you just sit down and dont fight back and get killed.

its not about the 2.5 k rp (i agree its not alot rp) but atleast fight back.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I think nobody will complain about someone suiciding on an enemy. However, if it happens again and again between the same characters, then it´s considered crossrealming and rp powerlevelling and that´s against the CoC because it´s obviously an unfair advantage over all the other players who´re fighting for their rp´s. But that´s what RightNow is there for. Let them sort it out.

athom

One of Freddy's beloved
Faya said:

Faya

Your bitterness makes me think you where one of the stealthers that joined the fun but got killed in the action...

I think x-realming involves "out-of-game-communication" too......

I really really dont think goa cares about 2 mids added 1500 rp's on top of their 6 million on some lazy hibs who cba pushing anymore buttons at 1am on a wednesday

illu

Part of the furniture
I'm sure everyone has done something similar where they have given someone an "easy kill". I'm not sure if I have actually blatently just given free RP, but then again, every time Forb attacks me or Papasan, it could be argued that I give away free RP :>

I've had situations where my gf knocks on the front door downstairs wanting to be let in, 2 NS's find me in the meantime while I am afk stealthed and when I go upstairs I am dead :/

My computer crashes, I log back in, I decide to run towards a keep and see how far I get before I die - technically suiciding.

And sometimes I /stick to a grey con enemy in DF to see their reaction as they try to shake you off :> Then you know soon after you are going to get killed.

Hmmmm going off the point a bit - anyway, it's pretty much the same as a FG suiciding at a keep and a lucky player being in the vicinity to get some RPs by hitting them as they are sitting.

The RP gain was negligible, and if it was a regular occurrence, fair enough, they should be told off, but if it's a 1-off then it could be put down to something like those samurai warriors killing themselves / performing that sword in the stomach thing, out of respect for their enemy because they did a lame thing and deserved to die.

Oli - Illu

Indrid

Fledgling Freddie
Actually, i had a really good reason to kille em! They killed my brittle guard, they gave me DoT and they buffshared Mezzing!
So i kind of defended myself! Not my fault they were mezzed/stunned, went for adding infils/scouts instead of me :p :touch:

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
Actually no, i wasent there to "add as useal" as some random leet typed. Its just this "doesnt matter this few RPs" attitude that is becoming common in this game that makes me sad, nothing more , nothing less. I wouldnt even give a f*** to what happened, i didnt even named anyone cause i dont care that much anymore, its just the general "hey friend who sits besides me in a caffe, let me kill you repeadly to gain RPs cause no one cares anyways".
Thank you Gear for supplying some evidence to the "we all have done it come on!" thing. No, i think i can say since Beta i havent suicided willingly on anyone enemy and i wont do that. I am playing bad enough, i dont need to suicide :).
I dont see any reason for anyone to do the missions for example, the gain is higher i think then waiting for a RS friend to become full RP worth again, can be wrong of course.
In my opinion, those ppl who need the extra fast RPs destroy the game, thats MY opinion, nothing to discuss.

Faya

Sorry if SP is gone wrong but i have a Cold atm and headache.

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
Faya said:
Actually no, i wasent there to "add as useal" as some random leet typed. Its just this "doesnt matter this few RPs" attitude that is becoming common in this game that makes me sad, nothing more , nothing less. I wouldnt even give a f*** to what happened, i didnt even named anyone cause i dont care that much anymore, its just the general "hey friend who sits besides me in a caffe, let me kill you repeadly to gain RPs cause no one cares anyways".
Thank you Gear for supplying some evidence to the "we all have done it come on!" thing. No, i think i can say since Beta i havent suicided willingly on anyone enemy and i wont do that. I am playing bad enough, i dont need to suicide :).
I dont see any reason for anyone to do the missions for example, the gain is higher i think then waiting for a RS friend to become full RP worth again, can be wrong of course.
In my opinion, those ppl who need the extra fast RPs destroy the game, thats MY opinion, nothing to discuss.

Faya

Sorry if SP is gone wrong but i have a Cold atm and headache.

You still don't get it do u ? this is not a common thing , and it does not happen because some1 wants some fast rp, and no1 got killed repeatedly.. cuz then ppl will always notice from deathmsg's and u get banned, do you really think high rr ppl are gonna risk losing their chars, to get 2-3k free rp's ?

Your not reading any of the reply's that disagree with you, and are just stuck in your narrow minded view of what YOU _ believe_ happens.

I'm probably correct if I say there's prolly not a single ''high rr'' that actually farmed his rp's like you think. they all got it from playing in grp's , zerging and adding .. and soloing !

Something tells me your just bitter about something :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom