I wondered

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
after last night, where a FG high RR hibs let themselves getting farmed by 2 mids. I have seen that in DF pre NF with albs/mids aswell.
How many other ppl do that kind of shit you think?

Faya

Boobz

Loyal Freddie
For the record, i witnessed this also.
I was running down the Dun Crim basin and saw a FG ahead. I clicked on a couple and saw "Celt" "Lurikeen" and thought "whatever". Then i saw "Dwarf" "Kobold" and thought hmmmkay. Its not like people from opposing realms havent /danced and stuff.
Then the FG Hibs sat down while the 2 mids nuked them all to death.
Names of the mids in question were "Djinn" and the other one had a name related to "Mezzing" or something. Was weird.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
best thing to do is report it via RN with screenies and or fraps footage, time place etc

Torvus

Fledgling Freddie
saw it aswell...my best guess is that they just wanted to suicide and log.

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
once with our fg we where bored and was getting late and ppl needed to log.
we found this rr2-3 chanter and we said down and got pbaoe'd to death.

I mean... its the same as a soloer gets steamroled by fg mids and sits down and get killed. now its the oposite!

why make such a big deal out of it? not like it happens all the time. Cant see why you should report, i'd do the same thing if i had to log

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
The problem seems to me it happens ALL the time, else how you explain those all time high RR ppl who no one ever saw getting a killing dpree? Prolly
Missions i guess...

And as i mentioned, it wasent the first time and it wont be the last time, just you ppl who do that dont come run over and cry if you got no more enemies to steam roll i would say.

Faya

Kanim

Banned
Faya said:
The problem seems to me it happens ALL the time, else how you explain those all time high RR ppl who no one ever saw getting a killing dpree? Prolly
Missions i guess...

Faya

you mean all those support players (i.e mezzing) who never get kill spam ? :)

Watchh

One of Freddy's beloved
Faya said:
Missions i guess...

And as i mentioned, it wasent the first time and it wont be the last time, just you ppl who do that dont come run over and cry if you got no more enemies to steam roll i would say.

Faya

haha so funny :p... ever heared of a healer killing spree? and Djiin has been high rr since pre-nf , where he got his fair share of spam :p ..

Anyway what happened was, me and djiin had been running our (different) guild grps that day, and hadn't 'added' on that hib fg.. after our grps logged we ran a duo, and ran passed a fight of that hib fg vs midgrp, we diden't add.. and after the fight teh hibs tought we were part of that mid grp and slayed us :(, then nxt time we ran into em they sat down and spammed /slit & pointed at themselves and sat down.

after 3 hibs died bout 5 alb stealthers popped to join in the fun & they got insta killed ofc :d ( guess it's most of those whining in this thread ^^ ) .

now if u excuse me i have to go get some killing spree on my healer b4 some1 suspects me of 5.8mil rpfarmage :(

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
well we rvr'd for ages and we were logging because nothing was out anymore - we let them kill us to save the oh so long trip back

big fucking deal :p

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
ever heard of ae stun & ae nuke? :(
the healer & rm popped out of nowhere? ml10 groupstealth?!??! WHAT HAPPPENED?!!??! :(

or

we just wanted to log asap and decided to give some friends a few rps

suck on that :confused:

Korstes

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
ever heard of ae stun & ae nuke? :(
the healer & rm popped out of nowhere? ml10 groupstealth?!??! WHAT HAPPPENED?!!??! :(

or

we just wanted to log asap and decided to give some friends a few rps

suck on that :confused:

Wanna be my friend?? i need free rps on some toons xD

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
I wish some group would sit down and let me try out my pbaoe procs when i'm out soloing with my valk!

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
Interesting to see who efends, who brings names..where i never accused anyone afaik :)

now go suck on that

Faya

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Awarkle said:
roll a valkyrie every day is a steamroller day :D

you mean you can steamroll enemies? Might be correct, you just need some decent stuff.

Eregion

Fledgling Freddie
Faya said:
Missions i guess...
So erm, basically your saying that all high RR that doesn't get deathspams must be 'rp farmers'?

P.S ban the d0rf tho

prOx^^

Fledgling Freddie
Surprising Death said:
why make such a big deal out of it? not like it happens all the time. Cant see why you should report, i'd do the same thing if i had to log

I agree to you so much, why make a f*cking thread of this?!??!, If they want to get gangked by 2 mids let them get gangked by them and dont care, if that would happend to you faya you wouldnt make a thread tbh, so please stop making a stupid thread like that again please... ( my english is not the best )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom