I wonder how further the server numbers drop if...

Thadius

Part of the furniture
People cancel thier buffbots/necromancer accounts?

Im guessing at lest 75% of the server has a bb, so about 100?

Ticking

Fledgling Freddie
Server popu will just keep dropping like it did on US, Cata or no Cata, it will end on 200/300 for smallest servers ie us, prydwen - then Mythic took action(clustering)- Wonder if GoA will wake up lil earlier ..

Afran

Part of the furniture
Depends how you look at it :eek: Cancelling accs lowers population in sense of characters, but no bbs would maybe make more casual players that have quit come back, they'd just have to get rid of ToA which is not going to happen xD

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
Seems the majority of people left playing have a second account as far as i can see. Reckon server population would drop by another 3rd or so.

Vicious circle with regards to population tbh, people dont get enough action, they leave, less people, less action, more leave etc etc. end of server
Catacombs might help but clustering will be the key i think. Clustered pryd\excal would bring some brilliant rvr for both casual and serious players, i dont see how anyone could be against it. Yeah it will limit your realm choice but better that than have one totally dead server with the other stagnating.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Well, it's not like GOA has a choice. Right not Prydwen is dead RVR wise. If it isn't, Hibernia's behaviour will make sure it is soon.

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Tesla Monkor said:
Well, it's not like GOA has a choice. Right not Prydwen is dead RVR wise. If it isn't, Hibernia's behaviour will make sure it is soon.

oh please stop this shit about hibs killing rvr, was lots of rvr action today - saw many mids and quite some alb grps out also, many hibs out wont deny that but heck should we stop rvr because there are so many active in rvr on hib/pryd? When you finally are in the situation we have been in OF you start whining and blame us for killing rvr , pathethic.

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
we, and i think most mid grps, logged after hitting 20+ hibs together every time

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:

And that is what exactly, compete for once?

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:
we, and i think most mid grps, logged after hitting 20+ hibs together every time

You steamrolled duos and trios with fg, /shrug really. However your own adds ofc don't count, never did in of, don't now like or?

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Coldbeard said:
oh please stop this shit about hibs killing rvr, was lots of rvr action today - saw many mids and quite some alb grps out also, many hibs out wont deny that but heck should we stop rvr because there are so many active in rvr on hib/pryd? When you finally are in the situation we have been in OF you start whining and blame us for killing rvr , pathethic.

And here we have it again. Only thing u missed was that u are suppossed to say for 3 years.

/me wonders if hibs ever gonna stop saying this for everything.

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Tuorin said:
You steamrolled duos and trios with fg, /shrug really. However your own adds ofc don't count, never did in of, don't now like or?

ye we did attack lesser numbers, something grps you've been in have done to me and many others before, its prime time, there are going to be fgs out
and yes we did get adds, this sucks and is annoying - you think we want fights where we steamroll the enemy for little rps?
but the hibs where basically running a mobile bridge ;p had archers by the hundreds wherever they went, and many many adds
can't imagine it was fun for litmoose and rambles grp either getting everyting they fought added on by the hib zerg

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
Not really hibs fault, good to see the realm so active really.

Think GOA should maybe give both mid\alb some help with their keep costs though. I dont think any realm is currently in the position to hold their towers and keeps at a reasonable level without some sort of reduced bp payment which only hib currently gets.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
And here we have it again. Only thing u missed was that u are suppossed to say for 3 years.

Everytime a mid qq about zerg/add you will get those message's. Maybe we stop it after 3 years or so...

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Elendar said:
ye we did attack lesser numbers, something grps you've been in have done to me and many others before, its prime time, there are going to be fgs out
and yes we did get adds, this sucks and is annoying - you think we want fights where we steamroll the enemy for little rps?
but the hibs where basically running a mobile bridge ;p had archers by the hundreds wherever they went, and many many adds
can't imagine it was fun for litmoose and rambles grp either getting everyting they fought added on by the hib zerg

Yep, happened all night, can't say just Hibs though, was 2fgs Mids several times adding on people. We did get Hib adds or seemed to be like watching where we went and did spoil one fight very badly with your group, probably the one you refer to the 20 Hibs.

That being said we did find some fg fights tonight. Think your group was the first to make a fg from all 3 realms maybe.

A

Aoln

Tesla Monkor said:
Agree :eek:

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Tuthmes said:
Everytime a mid qq about zerg/add you will get those message's. Maybe we stop it after 3 years or so...

Child 1: He hit me!
Child 2: He hit me first!

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Child 1: He hit me!
Child 2: He hit me first!

Yup!

Child 1: Hit's
Child 2: Hit's back
Child 1: much qq

Puppet

Part of the furniture
As usal most Mids in this topic are totally blind about the behaviour of themselves (or their own realm).

Also the 'like you did for 3 years' might sound childish; does that make it less true ?

After all I think its fine for Mids to outnumber Hibs; but if its the other way around in some fights its 'OMG HIBS RUINING THE GAME'

Also both Mids and Albs still have higher numbers then Hibernia; just happens to be Hibernia is more RvR-active population % wise.

Albs could easily take Beno and Berk back and the countless whines about 'OMG 2 FG HIBS ON STICK' would stop. Also dont forget quite a few of those Hibs @ Beno are level 45-. See countless of bluecons.

Oldbone|Ramble

One of Freddy's beloved
Elendar said:
Evertime we enganged enemies all of sudden hibs added from nowhere :E

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Eroda said:
Clustered pryd\excal would bring some brilliant rvr for both casual and serious players, i dont see how anyone could be against it. Yeah it will limit your realm choice but better that than have one totally dead server with the other stagnating.

tonight it was fantastic rvr on prydwen imo. like 20 albs against 30 mids at bledmeer around midnight.. its nice imo, we dont need more than that.. that would just make rvr a lot more zergy, and noone likes that either.. i just wonder why cant we always have fun like this.. why only 1-2 days a week?

boppas

Fledgling Freddie
Beno bridge has been camped the last few days or more by hibs as we hold beno atm & have easy access to it. The only "adding" your prob gunna get will be around this area & ppl will add 99% of the time.

Mids & albs have come to beno bridge in FG's or so knowing that there will probably be alot of hibs there. If you dont want add etc.. its simple... stay away from beno/bridge ;)

Cant blame ppl for adding atm, Prdwen rvr is going down hill....fast simply because there are hardly any groups out & alot of ppl have quit...say what you like about whose fault is.. if you open your eyes then you will prob notice it is WoW that has caused it, all this began when WoW was released. It was expected, but i guess alot of people (incl me) didnt think it would hit so hard & have such an impact on RvR.

As for FG's ganking lesser peeps.. lmao, so you expect a FG to NOT attack you because you are Duo or Solo etc ? When im solo wit my ment or chanter & meet an enemy FG im ganked.. thats RvR & i expect to be ganked everytime im solo & meet an enemy FG.

Today mids/albs & hibs have happily been mini zerging around Beno & its been fun tbh considering theres fook all action atm ;)

People QQ because theres not enough action & where there is action, ppl still QQ :twak:

Bops ;)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
I don't really know why people expect to have a fair fg vs fg without adds in hw right now , its not like the distance between berk and beno is all that big and when that is the only place in frontier where there is action, ofc everyone will go there and look for people to kill, resulting in lots of people at the same place. If you see a tower burning or crossed swords why shouldnt you go there and not the opposite direction and find nothing? I can understand adds can ruin the fun of fighting grp vs grp, felt bad about the few times the trio I was in added also but you can't really have that luxury to expect an addless fight in hw at its current state.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
As always wtf peeps expect getting zerged between 2 hostile port keeps, use ur brains and go somewhere else or stfu. Most of the peeps who whine on irc anyhow, so mebbe arrange ur fights there.

Mael, 50th ment.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
Also dont forget quite a few of those Hibs @ Beno are level 45-. See countless of bluecons.

My lvl44 vw been zerged all weekend at beno by fgs of rr10 mids. They killing the server.

Mael, 50th ment.

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
damn the weather has been shit lately don't you think so?

Eradicate

Fledgling Freddie
Eroda said:
Not really hibs fault, good to see the realm so active really.

Think GOA should maybe give both mid\alb some help with their keep costs though. I dont think any realm is currently in the position to hold their towers and keeps at a reasonable level without some sort of reduced bp payment which only hib currently gets.

I fully agree, can have other bonuses as well if its up to me. But im pretty sure the other bonuses dont matter that much RvR wise.

Legohelten

Fledgling Freddie
i find it odd that on one side we whine abort not enough action and on the other we whine that too many hibs are out in RvR. i think its great hibs are out in numbers, its the lack of peeps from alb/mid that makes the big hib numbers an issue. I tried to run in a fg yesterday and we got plenty of action only problem was that at some point we got run over by 1 of the high rr hib groups 3 times in a row and we cant compete with those guys so we had to stop. but heck they earned their rr so cant complain but cant compete either :)

mid/pryd
Legohelt
Legodoktoren
Legohelten

fungus

Fledgling Freddie
one thing i know for sure the server pop will keep dropping , and puppet will be the last 2 leave the sinking ship ;)

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
boppas said:
Beno bridge has been camped the last few days or more by hibs as we hold beno atm & have easy access to it. The only "adding" your prob gunna get will be around this area & ppl will add 99% of the time.

Mids & albs have come to beno bridge in FG's or so knowing that there will probably be alot of hibs there. If you dont want add etc.. its simple... stay away from beno/bridge ;)

Cant blame ppl for adding atm, Prdwen rvr is going down hill....fast simply because there are hardly any groups out & alot of ppl have quit...say what you like about whose fault is.. if you open your eyes then you will prob notice it is WoW that has caused it, all this began when WoW was released. It was expected, but i guess alot of people (incl me) didnt think it would hit so hard & have such an impact on RvR.

As for FG's ganking lesser peeps.. lmao, so you expect a FG to NOT attack you because you are Duo or Solo etc ? When im solo wit my ment or chanter & meet an enemy FG im ganked.. thats RvR & i expect to be ganked everytime im solo & meet an enemy FG.

Today mids/albs & hibs have happily been mini zerging around Beno & its been fun tbh considering theres fook all action atm ;)

People QQ because theres not enough action & where there is action, ppl still QQ :twak:

Bops ;)

Couldn't agree more.
So what if you are being zerged. Zerg back? Just port back and try again. It's not like you are loosing any. I just wish that there were more albs, mids, hibs out there. givf cluster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom