I wonder how further the server numbers drop if...

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Albs could easily take Beno and Berk back and the countless whines about 'OMG 2 FG HIBS ON STICK' would stop. Also dont forget quite a few of those Hibs @ Beno are level 45-. See countless of bluecons.

Actually seen a lot of greycons there. Mostly animists casting shroom after shroom... dunno these shrooms don't even last one DD but seem to scare off albs. ;)

robbe

Loyal Freddie
about clustring.. its not possible to do on eu servers yet.. need newer patch :x

so atm its just good for prydwen to drop more pop.. will give us bigger chances for cluster when thats possible :>

when clustering old ppl might return and we get high pop forever!!!!!!!!!! ~

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
Well, it's not like GOA has a choice. Right not Prydwen is dead RVR wise. If it isn't, Hibernia's behaviour will make sure it is soon.

I dislike the high hib rr group that just run round killing anything hitting any of the towers that light up.

Just yesturday, myself and 2 other scouts opened a tower with the idea of at least trying to take it (was a Mid owned tower), we got rolled by this high rr group of hibs and the door was open. They didnt even try to take it just killed us and left.

Thats the kind of attitude that can and will piss people off. At least if we were rolled and they had taken the tower we would have wanted to try again as it was we just all agreed whats the point and left it open.

Having said that over the weekend on the failed beno retake I had the best rvr I have ever had.

Our guild had the top 6 places for kills on the server (me being top lol never thought I would see the day).
Everyone in the BG agreed that even though we failed to get beno back it was a great nights entertainment.

So I guess I like everyone else has to take the rough with the smooth and accept the fact that us Alb's are now the underdogs and that the hibs have now got a strong rvr presence. (I suspect they will not have the advantage for long once the numbers are added up and they have their Underpopulated status removed)

Also you have to remember that some if not all the top guilds on our server have all had a reduced number of players in their guilds. So having the stronge leaders we had in rvr are no longer available and we have to try make new ones :)

After the fun we had trying to get beno back I got my first taste of being proud to be an alb/scout and it just made me want more.

So hibbies look around cos it may just be one of my many arrows heading your way because we will fight every inch you try to take.

Accupuncture

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Accupuncture said:
I dislike the high hib rr group that just run round killing anything hitting any of the towers that light up.

A so high RR hibs should stand still and do nothing?

Go add on some more fights imo and stop saying stupid stuff

Nilmeia

Fledgling Freddie
I keep wondering why ppl are surprised from being zerged/added on between Beno and Berk and they weren't at AMG :)

And - aye - when I'm RR 9 I'm forbidden to join a high RR group and attack lower RR enemies?

Tuorin

Fledgling Freddie
Accupuncture said:

So hibbies look around cos it may just be one of my many arrows heading your way because we will fight every inch you try to take.

Accupuncture

Why would Hibs stop Mids from porting to Albion, when both realms have keeps there?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Accupuncture said:
Support the ground troops! Forward, the scouts! :D

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
A so high RR hibs should stand still and do nothing?

Go add on some more fights imo and stop saying stupid stuff

Not at all they can do as they like but I thought in rvr, towers and keeps were for taking????

As for the "Go add on some more fights" you as many players on this server seem to forget it RVR fool, you know Realm v Realm if I see any player that is not in my realm I will try kill them as this is how the game is supposed to be played, if not please feel free to show me where it states that you cannot kill a member of another realm because someone else is hitting them.

If people want to play solo I suggest they are playing the wrong game, you should go play a game that is more to your style of play. Pfft yet another counterstrike, seems to be more and more of them as the population goes down.

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Accupuncture said:
Not at all they can do as they like but I thought in rvr, towers and keeps were for taking????

BLA BLA BLA

Your bla bla contradicts with your own first line. About the bla bla. Didnt expect to hear anything else from a clueless scout who plays his stealther cause rvr sucks and adds on everything cause solo and skill is an unknown concept to you and bla bla bla bla.

Do as you wish but dont whine when someone else does as they wish

High RR hibs kill me...buuuhhuuu

QQ

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
Nilmeia said:
I keep wondering why ppl are surprised from being zerged/added on between Beno and Berk and they weren't at AMG :)

And - aye - when I'm RR 9 I'm forbidden to join a high RR group and attack lower RR enemies?

aye good old Golden Age of Zergalot! :p

Remember the days of your 2fg steam rolling amg in emain. Used to love my merc finding you and trying to beat up ya casters ass! (Think you wtfpwned me more times tho :p)

Imo rvr is what ya make it . .and if high rr hibs wanna fight who they like . . . then so be it.

Either a) Play a stealther :p

b) Level an alt in AC (Now that IS exciting) :wanker:

c) QQ on FH

/bow

Nilmeia

Fledgling Freddie
Lorimez Shadowblade said:
aye good old Golden Age of Zergalot! :p

Remember the days of your 2fg steam rolling amg in emain. Used to love my merc finding you and trying to beat up ya casters ass! (Think you wtfpwned me more times tho :p)
/bow

Bring a FG out and lets have some nice FG vs FG fights :D

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
Your bla bla contradicts with your own first line. About the bla bla. Didnt expect to hear anything else from a clueless scout who plays his stealther cause rvr sucks and adds on everything cause solo and skill is an unknown concept to you and bla bla bla bla.

Do as you wish but dont whine when someone else does as they wish

High RR hibs kill me...buuuhhuuu

QQ

lol clueless maybe ;) never said I was anything other than a player having fun. As for playing a stealther would rather play inf/sb/ns but I play my scout because he is fun and of some use in keep defence/takes.

As for whining didnt think I had. I thought this was to disguss rvr.

Why the anger? Unfortunatley you dont know me MOST of the time I am solo, unless its a guild rvr session.

I add yep I admit it "bite me!!" :wanker:

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
personally think there never gona be any cluster in EU servers, is there even allready those account splitting, when you can take one char away from one account and add to new account?

where is our test server? or even some test dummy? goa say we need read VN and get experience from there how class fit to our playstyle :D
if remember correct pendragon board is restricted area and we cannot read it, instead countless whines against bones, warlocks, thanes ups, not thanes, zerks infs, sorcs etc etc, offcourse some whines have point but that dont help me spec my new char best possible or spec class to fit my playstyle.

dont blame hibs ruining rvr but i blame goa not to marketing this game around EU and this way getting fresh blood in time + bigger playerbase, now its allready too late.

under year ago mids /who all give ~500 and lately i have been happy if numbers hit even near 150.
offcourse cat rise numbers but when peeps have played class to near 50 or 50, and done toa + short time rvr, we are back low numbers.

daoc have been fun but last year gone faster and faster downhill.

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Accupuncture said:
lol clueless maybe ;) never said I was anything other than a player having fun. As for playing a stealther would rather play inf/sb/ns but I play my scout because he is fun and of some use in keep defence/takes.

As for whining didnt think I had. I thought this was to disguss rvr.

Why the anger? Unfortunatley you dont know me MOST of the time I am solo, unless its a guild rvr session.

I add yep I admit it "bite me!!" :wanker:

Oi a scout with humor!

Imo you where whining about high RR hibs killing you and not taking the tower. Tis all in the eye of the reader. Indeed i dont know you and therefor i would like to pass on the bite me if you dont mind. Never know where you have been....

O and nothing like a nice flame on dramonday ;p

Accupuncture

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
Oi a scout with humor!

Imo you where whining about high RR hibs killing you and not taking the tower. Tis all in the eye of the reader. Indeed i dont know you and therefor i would like to pass on the bite me if you dont mind. Never know where you have been....

O and nothing like a nice flame on dramonday ;p

:) I never complain about being killed by anyone even so called high rr players of any realm.

Im sure you never complain about getting killed by a low rr scout ;)

On another note if they do cluster the servers and im sure if they can they will at some point as it makes business sence to cut costs as the populations on individual servers drops.

What will happen to all the players who have spent years getting their other toons to 50 on the other english speaking server. Dont want to give up my Druid on excal just yet.

Maleg

Fledgling Freddie
Hibs have always ruined Prydwen. It was their fault they were underpopulated and didn't RvR in OF. It's their fault they have higher % of people RvR'n now. Hibs should just disband as a realm and let Albs / Mids get on with it.

Still more delights to come, you'll love Warlock zerg's and Banshees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom