Can't get enough of FH
my cat died today :(.

You could Call them Morph and Chaz :)

mank!

Part of the furniture
adams901 said:
Sorry dude.

Tom, call your cats Wij and TdC. Wij will defecate everywhere and TdC's meows will sound suspiciously like "linux u g33kz!"

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
I have three burmanese cats, 2 females and a bad, bad boy, that keeps spawning kittens every 6 months or so.

They have quite different personalities, and the old female is quite bored with life, sleeps around all day and stuff. The second female is talking to us, she has this inflexions in her voice for almost anything she wants to say...

The bad boy is a fine cat, well grown, strong, and he's very attached to us. He likes to wander around, unlike the females. Very communicative aswell.

Tom, I fully recommend a burmanese. Very friendly cats, and they have personality. We do have a problem with the hair though, but you can feed them almost anything. They are not very demanding on this chapter.

As for leaving them alone... Well my cats hate us for it :) They basically cross our path and don't let us go outside the house. They're very glad when you return, and prove it by rubbing themselves against you insanely. Top company cats, i'd say.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
adams901 said:

You could Call them Morph and Chaz :)

Im truely sorry to hear that, I know how i would feel if it were one of mine :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom