I think this deserves a big grats =)

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
first gloat i see in the thread, xanth never flamed u, then you start saying this as if you outplayed us, you totally forget to mention that every single fight you had at least double our numbers, of mage heavy (best for zerg) groups. Why do you think i decided to post? probably a mix of 2 things. Embrassment of leaving it untouched and god forbid some people may think you beat us 1fg v 1fg, and prolly also just because i am an arsehole towards people with complete double standards like yourself.

DH dont have a problem........

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
first gloat i see in the thread, xanth never flamed u, then you start saying this as if you outplayed us, you totally forget to mention that every single fight you had at least double our numbers, of mage heavy (best for zerg) groups. Why do you think i decided to post? probably a mix of 2 things. Embrassment of leaving it untouched and god forbid some people may think you beat us 1fg v 1fg, and prolly also just because i am an arsehole towards people with complete double standards like yourself.

that wasnt a gloat, it was a response to Xanthians provokes. Ive been a mage since Day 1, one char, 1 attitude, so your (best for Zergs) doesnt apply.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Clipse said:
that wasnt a gloat, it was a response to Xanthians provokes. Ive been a mage since Day 1, one char, 1 attitude, so your (best for Zergs) doesnt apply.

i didn't say _your char_ was made by you to zerg, but gol has plenty of tanks, and you chose to make 2 mage debuff grps which incidently are the perfect zerging tool.

bahamot

Fledgling Freddie
crd said:
Nice to see all this misdirected hate once again. Are you guys still mad about some times in Odins 6 months ago or are you just stupid or does it just make you feel good to flame and call ppl names? Also why should he be the "zerg leader" just because he gets most dm's?

Anyway grats mate ;D Keep up the good work, think Qte wants the first place back so u better watch out =)
sorry for calling him zerger, its just that every time my fg beats his fg, he brings 1 extra fg. very skilled imo. think he won 2/5 group vs group fights against me. every other 10 times I meet him, he always had 2fg+ with him.

every time he kills something, its /group elwizardo zerg in out, keep away.

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
I've been a mage since day 1 dipshit, and im a considorably better mage than you, if I do say so myself.

And if your wondering what happened at bolg, was..
1). You got beat on mezz.. How?! Bolt Range Mezz > Bard Mezz (no insta was used)
2). Your 3!! (lol) Wizz's MoC'd + VP'd
3). You all died very fast ~3sec..

RR11 my arse.. Get some skills then come gloat how good you REALLY are.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
bahamot said:
sorry for calling him zerger, its just that every time my fg beats his fg, he brings 1 extra fg. very skilled imo. think he won 2/5 group vs group fights against me. every other 10 times I meet him, he always had 2fg+ with him.

every time he kills something, its /group elwizardo zerg in out, keep away.

well Emain can sometimes be pretty overcrowded and nobody can be protected from adds. It happens and most of us don't like it, but calling Elwizardo a zerger is pretty wrong. (and btw, I think everyone in this game, who ever went to RvR, was at least once in a zerg :) ) Ofc we don'T always win, but at least we support our 3 light mentas who do a really good job imho =)) Call us what you want, we will still be out there :wub:

oh and to Qte, I do not think he will catch up =) I have my reasons to believe this.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Fluid said:
first gloat i see in the thread, xanth never flamed u
For one thing, I am pretty sure Xanthian can't post in the RvR section without flaming--it is a sad fact he is either a very angry man IRL, or goes in very hard for the realm war roleplaying thing. And secondly, I do call the below post a flame/gloat (triggered by Zoyster actually giving credit to TD, which Xanthian took for irony):
Xanthian said:
You really do have to stop running into my MoC, its not good for your health.
And tell Outlaw, 2 shots 4tehwin ;)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Clipse said:
er MOcing in the middle Of nowhere ?? If u move from me i start DDing moswech. U died then and u will die again. And u did have a Luri With u... Coz he was the one i was DDing After u Ran, plus fyi u dint all Run, some1 tried to Out PB me and died.

And, PS Mythic Made Speed traps to use, and it rawked....

"vp-moc combo" broke mezz on _2_ of us---- clasic example of a sheep, someone who is easily lead. there is no point here, you just trying to make me look stupid, when Infact that "vp-moc combo" killed u.

Jeesh, u people with over-powered classes that think you r like really cool make me laugh.

it seems ur the best player there EVER will be in daoc cause as u explain it... u can't loose. So we all should quit cause we will never win vs clipse :mad:

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
it seems ur the best player there EVER will be in daoc cause as u explain it... u can't loose. So we all should quit cause we will never win vs clipse :mad:

Hi stalker :D

liloe

It's my birthday today!
bahamot said:
statitics still tells the truth
"only trust a statistic you've faked yourself" is what we say here =)) (in Germany)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
There are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies, and statistics. ;)

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
For one thing, I am pretty sure Xanthian can't post in the RvR section without flaming--it is a sad fact he is either a very angry man IRL, or goes in very hard for the realm war roleplaying thing. And secondly, I do call the below post a flame/gloat (triggered by Zoyster actually giving credit to TD, which Xanthian took for irony):

xanthian is a complex person!

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Xanthian said:
Yea ;)

Belomar, your no better than 'The Man Zoyster' so go take your QQ's elsewhere.

Fortunately ur the best :rolleyes:

Seriously.. some ppl got big egos in this game lol.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Xanthian said:
Belomar, your no better than 'The Man Zoyster' so go take your QQ's elsewhere.
This was not open to debate, and I'm beyond E-peen contests. :m00:

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Asty said:
Fortunately ur the best :rolleyes:

Seriously.. some ppl got big egos in this game lol.
Im not claiming to be uber, if you read carefully you will see Zoy is bragging about 'owning' our 1fg with his Zerg.. Hardly a challenge really.
And everytime I've seen Belomar in Emain, its been in the middle of the zerg.
It's like talking to a brick wall really, so I'll end my discussion here.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
well I gotta defend Belomar here, he's a very good soloer and often enough I met him solo or in a small grp in Odin's. Strong enemy =)) Mr. Self-Debuffer

Vaas Harkonnen

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, gratz to da man who killed me sometimes :wub:

wtf is that other bs in this threat??? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom