ps 2 GRATZ!!!!!! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
ps 3 QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
ps 4 all cry a river to all :mad:

QQ more realm hopper gimp!! :wub:

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
a-hole, ok they'r not gr8.
You really do have to stop running into my MoC, its not good for your health.
And tell Outlaw, 2 shots 4tehwin ;)

crd

Fledgling Freddie
Nice to see all this misdirected hate once again. Are you guys still mad about some times in Odins 6 months ago or are you just stupid or does it just make you feel good to flame and call ppl names? Also why should he be the "zerg leader" just because he gets most dm's?

Anyway grats mate ;D Keep up the good work, think Qte wants the first place back so u better watch out =)

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Xanthian said:
You really do have to stop running into my MoC, its not good for your health.
And tell Outlaw, 2 shots 4tehwin ;)

Xanthian, I lost count of the amount of times we killed u last nite.

You are lucky my VP was down, And my Pc lagged to death, the instant every1 Moced. And I didnt run INTO your moc, u Moced after i went near.

Btw Did u Like My VP, MOC combo on DCX zonewall ? unlucky every Luri thinks they can out PB me.

And tell Outlaw, to tell Mythic, to go balance the fukking realms... http://daoc.catacombs.com/display_spells.cfm?Eldritch

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
I've seen TD roam As 1fg for the last week, so if you fukkers are calling them zergers, I can see your head has been stuck your arses for the last 2 years.

You fukkers with your overpowered classes, make me laugh, honest to god. All for luvley 1fg V1fg where u havent got a chance in hell of losing. Fuck off and Play Battlefield.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
or goto Odins. I used to Let Solo-ers live, but now when we see em, I think to myself, u come to emain and roam DCX, be prepared to Die, And same to the expers at fins, and Same to the Stealthers that think they Can have a 1 on 1 fight at Atk trees.

Or petition Mythic, to make arenas, where, Fukkers can go have balanced duels.

In 2 years I never once moaned about anyone in this game. You ever seen me once complain about enemy Numbers ?

If we see 1 fg, we charge, if we hear 2fg, we charge with caution. If we see Amg camped, we get more Albs. IF we see a keep defended we bring rams and numbers. If we hear that Nol is pissed off, we bring the alliance.

You whiners, must be teh same in IRL, Boring whiny losers. Now FO.

A piece of advice : turn IRC off, its poison.

Shrek[BC]

Fledgling Freddie
Gratz !

P.S. It take loads time for cutch up old Qte :)

BTW original Qte leave daoc, he was playing last time as healer of Midget Mafia in Pryd's guild.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
amaagaad, its too late to edit my foul Language. I give this thread 2 hours...

crd

Fledgling Freddie
BTW original Qte leave daoc, he was playing last time as healer of Midget Mafia in Pryd's guild.
Yes wrong of me shrek, just after I posted I remembered it was the original poma who is back playing qte, not qte himself. (hmm I think)

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
3 time's if your wondering, but not by you personally, try fighting us with even numbers instead of your usual shit zerg.
Remember outside Bolg? Geez you must of felt stupid there.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Clipse said:

You are lucky my VP was down, And my Pc lagged to death, the instant every1 Moced. And I didnt run INTO your moc, u Moced after i went near.

Btw Did u Like My VP, MOC combo on DCX zonewall ? unlucky every Luri thinks they can out PB me.

And tell Outlaw, to tell Mythic, to go balance the fukking realms... http://daoc.catacombs.com/display_spells.cfm?Eldritch

You killed us once on amg-mmg zonewall, with double our numbers, outlaw managed to die. You killed us at dc-x with an entire keep zerg with cg power after we had just wiped 4gfg. You killed us at tower with 2fg + adds, and somehow you managed to die. You killed us in gorge with again over double our numbers and you were lame enough to set speedtraps. You know the difference between us? we kept coming back as 1fg but as herbal said, you don't care how many people you have to run with, as long as you don't die, and you have the nerve to say its us who jsu wants to farm easy rp's? Oh, and we had no luwi's in our grp that night, your "vp-moc combo" broke mezz on _2_ of us who then just ran out of pb and left u moccing in the middle of nowhere

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Xanthian said:
3 time's if your wondering, but not by you personally, try fighting us with even numbers instead of your usual shit zerg.
Remember outside Bolg? Geez you must of felt stupid there.

U wasted MOc to Kill me, like most of u do, this allowed the rest to slaughter u. What happened At Bolg ? U got Pwned ?? VP pwned u, MEzz Pwned u, even the Liddle fekker that run to the GK got Pwned ...

What came first the Chicken or the Egg ?
The eldrich or the hero ?

Fotm is as Fotm does. Prepare to Die tonight, tomorrow and Sunday.

and ps bring Mushrooms, you r gonna need em.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
You killed us once on amg-mmg zonewall, with double our numbers, outlaw managed to die. You killed us at dc-x with an entire keep zerg with cg power after we had just wiped 4gfg. You killed us at tower with 2fg + adds, and somehow you managed to die. You killed us in gorge with again over double our numbers and you were lame enough to set speedtraps. You know the difference between us? we kept coming back as 1fg but as herbal said, you don't care how many people you have to run with, as long as you don't die, and you have the nerve to say its us who jsu wants to farm easy rp's? Oh, and we had no luwi's in our grp that night, your "vp-moc combo" broke mezz on _2_ of us who then just ran out of pb and left u moccing in the middle of nowhere

er MOcing in the middle Of nowhere ?? If u move from me i start DDing moswech. U died then and u will die again. And u did have a Luri With u... Coz he was the one i was DDing After u Ran, plus fyi u dint all Run, some1 tried to Out PB me and died.

And, PS Mythic Made Speed traps to use, and it rawked....

"vp-moc combo" broke mezz on _2_ of us---- clasic example of a sheep, someone who is easily lead. there is no point here, you just trying to make me look stupid, when Infact that "vp-moc combo" killed u.

Jeesh, u people with over-powered classes that think you r like really cool make me laugh.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Clipse said:
er MOcing in the middle Of nowhere ?? If u move from me i start DDing moswech. U died then and u will die again. And u did have a Luri With u... Coz he was the one i was DDing After u Ran, plus fyi u dint all Run, some1 tried to Out PB me and died.

And, PS Mythic Made Speed traps to use, and it rawked....

mages were sweat (fame) and xanthian, who later left and popov joined, all 3 are elves so you must be thinking of a different grp, you seem to have avoided answering most of the stuff in my post tho, care to?

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
yes u r right, they were elfs, my bad. I don't give a stuff for your questions, lemme read them again, see if i can humour j000.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Clipse said:
"vp-moc combo" broke mezz on _2_ of us---- clasic example of a sheep, someone who is easily lead. there is no point here, you just trying to make me look stupid, when Infact that "vp-moc combo" killed u.

Jeesh, u people with over-powered classes that think you r like really cool make me laugh.

dude, i have absoloutly no need to make you look stupid, just stop trying to make out you did something uber and totally raped us when the only way you ever beat us is by sheer weight of numbers in mage heavy groups. Anyhow since ur getting arsey, you were already made to look stupid enough https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=14748 by your own guildie

Lethul

FH is my second home
Fluid said:
mages were sweat (fame) and xanthian, who later left and popov joined, all 3 are elves so you must be thinking of a different grp, you seem to have avoided answering most of the stuff in my post tho, care to?

freaking noob, mage is an alb base class so i doubt you had any mages with you :p

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:

er, where's teh question ? its all rhetorical dictating........

If the question is "do we like to Farm RPs?" the answer is probably, yes.
Bring 2fg to emain, put your money where your mouth is.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
dude, i have absoloutly no need to make you look stupid, just stop trying to make out you did something uber and totally raped us when the only way you ever beat us is by sheer weight of numbers in mage heavy groups. Anyhow since ur getting arsey, you were already made to look stupid enough https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=14748 by your own guildie

hahahaha typical Fluid !! Liddle squirm. Get lost. Cheap blow.

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Clipse said:
hahahaha typical Fluid !! Liddle squirm. Get lost. Cheap blow.

you needed knocking down a peg or 2, its as if you actually think you beat us by your uber play and not that you always have double our numbers or greater when u beat us

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
i never claimed to beat u with uber play. Check the history of the thread mate. Its the Same story as usual. I make an innocent comment saying that Elwizardo is a good player. Xanthian pops at GOl. Then all teh elitist start coming out of teh woodwork, throwing their bottles out of the pram.

Mate, I can "Release" faster than your overpowered class can spamm PB, so I've got nothing to hide!

P.S. i bet u have been dieing for an excuse to Link Herbal's post. :D

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Clipse said:

first gloat i see in the thread, xanth never flamed u, then you start saying this as if you outplayed us, you totally forget to mention that every single fight you had at least double our numbers, of mage heavy (best for zerg) groups. Why do you think i decided to post? probably a mix of 2 things. Embrassment of leaving it untouched and god forbid some people may think you beat us 1fg v 1fg, and prolly also just because i am an arsehole towards people with complete double standards like yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom