I need your help!!!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
To those saying they haven't been bullied, well, congratulations, this is probably why you find it so strange, or don't think it's an issue.

the reason i find it strtange is because i was bullied for about ~10 years and never once did they try to mock my age.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
My mate is born on Christmas day, my other mate is the youngest in the year and I am one of the oldest.

None of us three have been bullied about our ages and that's the extremes in terms of dates.

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Do you think the reason this thread is UK centred is because this kid will go to school in the UK?

I was also bullied at school (wasn't everyone at some point) but it was never about my age. Age just never came into it, until you were waiting to turn 18 and not looking forwards to being kicked out of a bar when your older friends could get in. Regardless again, school year had nothing to do with it.

Think Tohtori is taking a thread about a babygro a teeny bit far tbh, levelling accusations of cruelty (or at least benign neglect) to prospective parents for successfully conceiving in April. Maybe a bit of time-out is needed at your end.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Have fun with the whole pregnancy Naetha, the wife is so tired at the moment I think she thought that once the due date was here that would be it. Since then she actually looks mentally drained.

It is fun though singing to the belly on a night time and reading them stories and stuff. I have been waiting for this moment since I was a kid and I am so looking forward to being a father.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
ROFLMAO ! Excellent...although when I first read your post, I thought you were after an ADULT babygrow with stats on it for yourself.

:)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ok well, i'll try to expalin a bit:

The first comment "people should plan better" was a bit tongue cheek towards the birhtday, but also a prelude to what i wanted to say about the date.

Ok, wasn't an personal attack towards Naetha, best of luck and probably as this thread has shown, there won't be such issues i first brought up. I wasn't accusing Naetha about anything, it might have come across as such, but wasn't my intent. Hopefully that clears any rainclouds over that.

About saying, in my continuation, planning is possible. Again, not saying people shouldn't get kids whenever, especially if it's "whenever is fine". Nothing wrogn. But planning IS possible, half year absolutely, in a three month period, yes still very plannable, even down to a month it's still possible.

Ofcourse, things can happen, plans won't work, but the planning is possible.

Ok.

Now then the bully issue. Like i said, it was an issue for me and has been for a few friends/known people i've met. So it's not somthing that "doesn't happen" or indeed a "conspiracy theory". If it's not real, or you haven't seen it happen, doesn't mean it doesn't.

NOW. Why did i bring this issue up at all? Sure, a new thread could've been done about it, but i saw that this thread had offered all there was, this issue came to mind while reading some of the replies, so, i thought, what the hey, instead of letting the thread die, let's discuss something else.

Now, if there's something unclear, ask, and i'll be more then happy to answer. But please, i wish this could come true someday at some forum, don't start throwing accusations and being an all around brick about things when it's not needed.

Again, if Naetha felt i was saying "You bad parent made kid on that day", like someone here thought, it wasn't meant as such but as a general feeling towards kids being brought into the world and of personal opinion when it should occur.

Totally offpoint edit: Danit i can't find a suitable middleground to bring opinions. If i write long, it gets confusing and misunderstood. If i use short answers, it gets expanded to something i didn't mean. Hmm...

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
O

Again, if Naetha felt i was saying "You bad parent made kid on that day", like someone here thought, it wasn't meant as such but as a general feeling towards kids being brought into the world and of personal opinion when it should occur.

Cut the rest out cause the post would be huge, I didnt think for a second that you were saying Naetha was a bad person. Nor do I think you thought I thought you said that :p (wow thats a mouthful)

I think the issue is you saying that there should be a prefered time a child should occur. A child will come when its good and ready, I doubt any parents that actually are happy to be going through the whole process would care when the baby is born as long as its healthy.

So there you go I think you cleared everything up in your post I hope I have explained properly what other were thinking.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Heartfelt congratulations Naetha and Case! :) :) :)

I envy you both a lot, but understand also that you must be really nervous about it all... it's going to be a big change in your lives and I hold the deepest respect to the kind of bravery it means to bring a child into your lives. That said, I think you have a wonderful time ahead of you, and remember that one of those smiles will keep you going through the ... messier times. :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Cut the rest out cause the post would be huge, I didnt think for a second that you were saying Naetha was a bad person. Nor do I think you thought I thought you said that :p (wow thats a mouthful)

I think the issue is you saying that there should be a prefered time a child should occur. A child will come when its good and ready, I doubt any parents that actually are happy to be going through the whole process would care when the baby is born as long as its healthy.

Explained it rather well aswell.

Sure, i have my personal preference on when a kid should be brought, but that's just an opinion ofcourse and if others want on another date, i won't say "no don't do it", simply would voice my opinion.

Also wasn't judging on the "good and ready" decicion, but was merely wsaying that planning IS possible.

This got a bit out of hand, but hopefully cleared it up.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
About saying, in my continuation, planning is possible. Again, not saying people shouldn't get kids whenever, especially if it's "whenever is fine". Nothing wrogn. But planning IS possible, half year absolutely, in a three month period, yes still very plannable, even down to a month it's still possible.

Ofcourse, things can happen, plans won't work, but the planning is possible.
Planning isn't that simple, it's actually pretty difficult to concieve, despite what the TV tells us. You get a window of a couple of days every month and there is only a chance of conception during that time. Even with careful charting it can take years. The only way to really plan is to make sure you don't concieve at certain times, although by doing that you are effectively putting off trying for months which delays things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom