I need your help!!!

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
and don't laugh...its to find a babygro...

Ages and ages ago I remember a thread on here and someone had linked in (as a joke iirc) a babygro that had roleplaying stats listed on the front. Stuff like level 1, strength 6, dexterity 4, charisma 12, intelligence 8 etc.

Can I use the mighty powers of FH to try and find me that babygro? I've tried on google, but just can't find it.

All help appreciated!

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Thank you very much, apologies for being a muppet :p

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
You cant by one of those!!!!!! I have one for my baby!!!

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
30th Dec to be precise :p

Still very much at the scary stage (does it ever stop being the scary stage?) but exciting nonetheless :)

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
30th Dec to be precise :p

Still very much at the scary stage (does it ever stop being the scary stage?) but exciting nonetheless :)

Hurrah for christmas babies (ours is due around the 15th dec but will probably be late as i allways am)

Calaen

My little bundle of joy is 9 days over due. Really looking forward to the challenge of it all.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
30th december? So long between pressies :(

People should plan better. "Oh but isn't it cute she's llike jesus on xmas!" Bull- Sh*t.

If it's so close to new year/xmas/easter/whatnot, the bugger will never get birthday parties or such 'cause it's always overshadowed. Also will be the youngest on their class, if on new year, picked apart kid will be *nod*

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
People should plan better. "Oh but isn't it cute she's llike jesus on xmas!" Bull- Sh*t.

If it's so close to new year/xmas/easter/whatnot, the bugger will never get birthday parties or such 'cause it's always overshadowed. Also will be the youngest on their class, if on new year, picked apart kid will be *nod*

Plan better? I laugh scornfully at your ideas of planning better :p These things happen when they happen :)

And UK school year starts in september so as long as you're not born in August, you're OK ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Plan better? I laugh scornfully at your ideas of planning better :p These things happen when they happen :)

And UK school year starts in september so as long as you're not born in August, you're OK ;)

Well, some planning is possible still, qusdrant or half year plans. They don't just "happen" like in the old times. Sure, it's not exact science, but some planning is possible. Hell, some people plan so that their kids ARE born near xmas and that should be shootable behaviour. Unless you're meaning to say your "bundle of joy" was an accident ;)

About the school age, it's not counted from when the kid is enrolled. It's about when in your class you turn age "this and that". Don't ask about the logic, it's kids bullying others, and i that sense, december is the worst month to be born.

Also i think they pack kids in school years based on year they were born.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
About the school age, it's not counted from when the kid is enrolled. It's about when in your class you turn age "this and that". Don't ask about the logic, it's kids bullying others, and i that sense, december is the worst month to be born.

in my 12 years of compulsory education i never noticed kids being bullied because of age. :touch:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
in my 12 years of compulsory education i never noticed kids being bullied because of age. :touch:

Well i'm not saying all did, but many did have this thrown at them.

Ofcourse, in the olden days, kids didn't have the things to bully about as they do now. New games, old consoles, etc. Also, the amount of other bully material is probably bigger in the UK, calling eachother chav etc wasn't that big a problem in finnish schooling, so, the bullies come up with other stuff.

Also the age thing isn't that much about the bullying, but about having a birthday on a time when noone wants a party/can't come, and the snpe here and there, which stayes with a kid for a long time, of being the "youngest".

tris-

Also the age thing isn't that much about the bullying, but about having a birthday on a time when noone wants a party/can't come, and the snpe here and there, which stayes with a kid for a long time, of being the "youngest".

i was born slap bang in the middle of the year (june 3rd) and schools dont finish till july at some point. i never had a problem with people not being able to come to parties because of stuff like that. being born so late in the school year i was of course the youngest all through my life. most of my friends now are betwen 23-26, still no problems.

i really dont know what your talking about :p

Calaen

I do not care what anyone says you can plan for fuck all. My wifes aunt was told she would never have children after 8 miscarriages and a still born. Yet at the age of 37 she became a mother.

My own wife was consulting charts and counting days and stuff, fuck all happened 2 months after deciding to stop tying I woke her up one evening we had sex and she got pregnant, dont let anyone kid you into thinking you can just drop a baby like that.

As for the bullying lol, I have not heard anything so far fetched (well maybe a post by Joor) As long as your birthday falls on a holiday the people at school that would potentially bully you are not around you and will probably never know about it. They also dont pack kids into schools depending on when they were born.

What Naetha mentioned that if you are born in August you then Enrol in September, meaning that you are the youngest in the year.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
i was born slap bang in the middle of the year (june 3rd) and schools dont finish till july at some point. i never had a problem with people not being able to come to parties because of stuff like that. being born so late in the school year i was of course the youngest all through my life. most of my friends now are betwen 23-26, still no problems.

i really dont know what your talking about :p

first off, anything past 7th grade doesn't matter in this subject. Noone gives a f*ck what aged friends you got after you piss out of school.

Ofcourse not. If you're born in june, you're not old or young(this is schoolyard kid logic!), you're in the middle. And your birthdays are perfectly set for parties etc.

It's not about when schoolyears begin.

Say you're born in January 1st, 1980. And another kid is born november 25th 1980.

those kids go on the same class because of the year they were born.

Now, The kid who's born in january 1st, will be the first to turn, say, 10 in the class. The kid who was born in nowember, turns last.

Ergo, the youngest in class.

I do not care wh*snip*ungest in the year.

Alright, there are exceptions, but there are ways to plan better then just "it's gonna happen when it happens" these days. It's a fact. Problems are a different thing, or not having babies and then having one.

About the schools, ofcourse if in the UK they don't put kids ins chools based on the year, then it's a different thing, but the age bullying is an issue. Just because some haven't had it, some will.

tris-

i understand you have different oppinions, but it seems this time its for the sake of it:p

i have no idea why you think being young is a cause for bullying, even the hardcore bullys that got me for other things never mentioned age, infact no one did. people didnt really know or care how old someone was they were liked or not and bullied or not. there was a kid i was friends with from about 5 > 13 or so, he was the youngest in the whole year in both schools that we went to, no one give a shit.

the mentatility of a bully is to firstly feel superior and secondly to impress others. a bully is more like to say "your a fatty fat fat" *punch* than "your like 300 days younger than everyone else lol!" * punch*

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
i understand you have different oppinions, but it seems this time its for the sake of it:p

Maybe because i know a thing or two about it? Or it happened to me and other people i knew? Yeah, it's for the sake of it. Went back in time to bully myself about it just to make a point.

Jsut because people arn't bullied because of certain things, and they haven't heard of others being bullied about it, doesn't mean it magically disappears.

Age, fatnes, haircolor, shortnes, eyecolor...anything goes as ammo.

And you two kinda proved why it's not so commonly known, who the f'ck would tell teachers/parents about it, if they don't even talk about other issues being bullied about, if noone even believes it could happen.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
"your like 300 days younger than everyone else lol!" * punch*

Most don't have the mental compacity to work out the days differences anyway :D

OH! Btw.. Congrats on the incoming kid btw :) Forgot to mention that last post

Calaen

Maybe because i know a thing or two about it? Or it happened to me and other people i knew? Yeah, it's for the sake of it. Went back in time to bully myself about it just to make a point.

Jsut because people arn't bullied because of certain things, and they haven't heard of others being bullied about it, doesn't mean it magically disappears.

Age, fatnes, haircolor, shortnes, eyecolor...anything goes as ammo.

And you two kinda proved why it's not so commonly known, who the f'ck would tell teachers/parents about it, if they don't even talk about other issues being bullied about, if noone even believes it could happen.

I have a ginger hair and I was never bullied, I was also one of the smallest in my year. Simple fact is that I was a gobby twat. Someone said something I didnt like to me in secondary school I would tell them to fuck right off. Had I of not said anything I probably would have been the subject of it.

Case

Fledgling Freddie
How to hijack a thread by tohtori the clueless. Seriously shut up.

You know very little about anything at all and in this case you know nothing whatsoever.

School year is September to September in the UK always has been if your born 31/8 then you will be officially the youngest in your class and if your born 1/9 you will officially be the oldest. Days might be slightly off but the month`s are not.

Also I take offense to your "plan better n00b" attitude maybe once you've grown a pube or 2 and maybe once you've had a girlfriend(if you ever have one) and you realise how complex life is in the real world you might understand how this whole baby thing works. It's not like Golden spear arti where you camp it and then when it`s up it`s yours, there`s a bit more guess work to it ^^

Did I mention you irritate me immensily?

Well, some planning is possible still, qusdrant or half year plans. They don't just "happen" like in the old times. Sure, it's not exact science, but some planning is possible. Hell, some people plan so that their kids ARE born near xmas and that should be shootable behaviour. Unless you're meaning to say your "bundle of joy" was an accident ;)

I've never ever been bullied due to being born in December, 2 days before Xmas to be precise. Throughout school I've found myseld being older than my mates anyway.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
How to hijack a threa*snip*e immensily?

The people should plan better was meant as a bit of tongue-cheek. Never to be taken so seriously.

About planning kids, it IS more possible these days. Also explained before. You starting to offend me, calling me a kid, claiming this and that, comparing me to a game i haven't played in ages etc. I think i'll stay out of that level.

Never insulted anyone here.

The school thing, as i have also explained, is legit, it does happen and did happen and the reason people think "i have no clue" is because they are so UK centered. Not everyone is from there. I didn't know the schoolyears are packed different there, i corrected it when i did hear.

Now, can you discuss things without being a 5 year old sandbox bully? No need to offend anyone, no need to take this "crusade against me" like is the trend.

To those saying they haven't been bullied, well, congratulations, this is probably why you find it so strange, or don't think it's an issue.

And about hijacking, well, didn't do that much since the thread was over allready for the most part. And didn't know people would get SO agressive.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
LOOK AT ME - I CAN BRING UP SOMETHING JUST FOR TEH ATTENTION!!11

no rly.

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom