i need help with birds!!

SparKeh

Fledgling Freddie
noo guys not a bird bird, chick, woman etc.

real birds :)

I'm thinking about getting a Macaw or a Cockatiels. To be honest i've dont know alot about any birds so i was looking for some advice. If anyone out there know's much about them could you advise me on the costs, of the birds, cages, food etc. overhead type of costs to keep the bird. Also if there's anything i should know like these 2 certain types of birds cant be kept in the same cages etc.

My parents are divorcing and my mum's taking the dog so i wanna get a new pet :) I had thought about fish or something but they are rather more dull :)

Panda On Smack

Can't get enough of FH
i would think its bad idea to put an eagle and a sparrow in the same cage

probably a bad idea to put an eagle into a cage fullstop.

SparKeh

Fledgling Freddie
badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger

what about a snake?

Infact no, snakes i've had caused too much trouble sometimes :p

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
I've always found things that you stick in cages/aquariums etc. quite boring, really. You can't really interact with it (Apart from at feeding time, I suppose).

Cats and dogs 4tehwin!1

Cyfr

Banned
I once had a budgie... my dog broke the birds leg and plucked its feathers... it didn't like me after that :(

Tsjiep

Loyal Freddie
Get a spider. A big spider... with 9 legs... instead of 8.

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
Xavier said:
i really want a gecko - suggestions?

Xav

Get an aquarium but without the water! and get rocks and food and a lamp to keep it teh warm.....

you know you really want an iguana tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom