I must say...

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
meeh, apologising for what you said is like saying sorry to the toilet you shit in mate ;)
Must spread rep around before giving it to Shike again :(

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Well i do admit we have been running fg's around and died alot by it mainly due to the fact we are without seers 95% of the time wich makes it hard to compete really ... i would love to run more opted and we do try to sort it but besides lacking some classes and temps i for 1 lack the time .. wich others have so plenty off he heh ....

Sometimes u just try to get the fun out of the game that u can and since we all are on Ventrilo when playing we do have some serius fun mainly to pip tones, fanguir and krall being funny friendly relaxed guys (gays)...

im sry for the trouble it may couse but .... as u all say the game isnt what it used to pupulation is down etc ... and u cant get more pug/rug than the grps we often run ...

Btw i normally use my sm in that gimped grp :p

/Mirk

Deadweight89

Fledgling Freddie
death by spread heal!

funny tactic tbh and why shouldnt the game be more amusing?

animist shroom field of doom anyone?

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Tafaya Anathas said:
Asking Pip to play fair is like asking a dog to say meow :D

Getting a dog to say meow involves deep freezers and chainsaws.

Getting a cat to say woef on the other hand just requiers some gasoline and a spark.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
pip said:
Go get your relic back with your gay realm gimp:p

my male luwi did not touch the firbolgs ass on friday 10pm behind druim ligen, at the tree with his left hand...

oh noes:mad:

pip

Banned
AngelHeal said:
my male luwi did not touch the firbolgs ass on friday 10pm behind druim ligen, at the tree with his left hand...

oh noes:mad:
Lies i seen the smile:twak:

T

tonfa

He may not be the most skilled folk but at least he inherited his fathers brains!:wanker:

pip.jpg

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Amazing that this thread is still not locked, been on first page for almost a week now, and several other threads locked meanwhile. Wonder if it would still be open if some certain albguilds were the ones being called fucking wankers etc in the first post. Unbiased mods 4tehwin! :rolleyes:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Bonedancer baiting is too easy :< Nobody can resist going for the *****, even knowing you'll get fucked :p

Starwind

Can't get enough of FH
Ucallme said:
I like you pip but your guild apart from Loulia are just a bunch of fucking wankers. Atleast get some skill instead of using a Bonedancer as bait on bridge while you cocklocks hiding under the bridge using spread heal just to kill me is just pathetic.

Atleast play something that is challenging.

Im not bothered about dieing in Frontier but to play like that is just pathetic and lame.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Please dont tell people how to play, when you went on to ebay and bought your self a High RR Infil named Arauddry.

And you have the nerv to call people unskilled and lame.

At least these people didnt buy what skill they have.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Originally Posted by Smurflord
Playing a paladin is like sitting inside a chieftain tank and then trying to attack enemies with sandpaper

..that's a bit rough matey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom