I must say...

Ucallme

Banned
I like you pip but your guild apart from Loulia are just a bunch of fucking wankers. Atleast get some skill instead of using a Bonedancer as bait on bridge while you cocklocks hiding under the bridge using spread heal just to kill me is just pathetic.

Atleast play something that is challenging.

Im not bothered about dieing in Frontier but to play like that is just pathetic and lame.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Dumpe

Fledgling Freddie
Im not bothered about dieing in Frontier but to play like that is just pathetic and lame.

Amphrax/Arauddry[/QUOTE]

OMG says the Infil that always vanish if he attacks something he cant kill :twak:

Reika

Fledgling Freddie
LOL. If I had friends I would try that with my necro.

Dumpe

Fledgling Freddie
Dont get any good ideas, Necros is hard enough to kill imo

krall

Fledgling Freddie
Just a bit of fun mate..and its not like its the first time - and u was 4 on me :)

pip

Banned
Nothing personal /hug:) all in the fun, fell for it few times now lol,anyway not like you can't afford to give some of are lowbie realm mates some rpeeessss is it? Chin up soldier on.

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
comes from the dude who used to attack me after fights when i was on ~10% hp on my champ.. gimp

censi

Can't get enough of FH
if u cant compete via normal means in this game you just become a lamer.

pip is a lamer because he suxs balls. If he could compete via normal methods he would. Same for every lemon in that guild (apart from ioulia, and skua (if she ever rvr's i dont know)

saying that though... its unfair to target out his guild because pretty much now thats the only type of player you got left in daoc. no one seems interested in game play or playing for competative RvR just basically kill all with red label. Whether this is a good thing or not is another debait though i guess.

very very very few decent players left on the cluster imo

pip

Banned
Lets all dessert are main realms then and make game even more shit:) then kill are old pals:) oh quess if you got no friends don't matter:p

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Ucallme said:
I like you pip but your guild apart from Loulia are just a bunch of fucking wankers. Atleast get some skill instead of using a Bonedancer as bait on bridge while you cocklocks hiding under the bridge using spread heal just to kill me is just pathetic.

Amphrax/Arauddry

heh

Would you say their tactics were more of less lame than your own?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
lets all change the subject to divert "folk" from the fact someone suxs balls!

Septina

Part of the furniture
censi said:

pip is a lamer because he suxs balls. If he could compete via normal methods he would. Same for every lemon in that guild (apart from ioulia, and skua (if she ever rvr's i dont know)

saying that though... its unfair to target out his guild because pretty much now thats the only type of player you got left in daoc. no one seems interested in game play or playing for competative RvR just basically kill all with red label. Whether this is a good thing or not is another debait though i guess.

What he said.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Jesus guys .. this is a game ... come on chill abit really .... ppl can fight anyway the like aslong as ur not breaking any coc ... u may aprove of there fighting type and try to copi it or u may disagree on it and never do it urself ... It's not really that hard to understand.

But to call all in a guild a bunch of "fucking wankers" cuz ur feelings got hurt ?
due to the gaming of some thats just not fair tbh.

And btw i have seen severel cover ups over the years like dressing up so u look like some thing else etc. to gain an advantage ... and that goes for all
realms

Imo qq less have more fun loosing and earning rp's :)

/Mirk

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
It is a pretty funny trick tbh. But why not get even instead of moaning about it?

Ucallme

Banned
Ok maybe i was abit hasty in typing this message. But the thing that annoyed me is that they add when ever they can and then /rofl /laugh you. Which for me shows no respect at all, specially when you are 'Solo' and they are 4+ in a group.

It takes alot to annoy me, but to act like they did was just abit too much specially when they steam roll you and then think its funny to /rofl /laugh you after.

Anyway, ignore the post :) its better to get it off my chest.

Amphrax/Arauddry

P.S.

As for getting back at them I did :) specially the BD first killed him with not much trouble with his buddies not far behind. Then went to the keep and found his Warlock/Healer outside, so i attacked but they were afk :(

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:

Doom doom doom, woe is me!

This mantra is easy to spout, but it really has been the same for years, if anything its better now than OF days.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Ucallme said:
Ok maybe i was abit hasty in typing this message. But the thing that annoyed me is that they add when ever they can and then /rofl /laugh you. Which for me shows no respect at all, specially when you are 'Solo' and they are 4+ in a group.

It takes alot to annoy me, but to act like they did was just abit too much specially when they steam roll you and then think its funny to /rofl /laugh you after.

Anyway, ignore the post :) its better to get it off my chest.

Amphrax/Arauddry

P.S.

As for getting back at them I did :) specially the BD first killed him with not much trouble with his buddies not far behind. Then went to the keep and found his Warlock/Healer outside, so i attacked but they were afk :(

I get insulted when people dont /rofl /laugh at me nowadays, it's like they dont even care :<

Horner even killed me once and didnt double rofl, i was devastated. Lukily the counciling has seen me through the worst of the subsequent feelings of depression and rejection.

pip

Banned
It was funny bd getting healed they all was thinking the pets was healing ROLF and was going for the pets:) Ok were was the fairness for the bd he had 4 on him:( good job we was healing

Ps...Next time pm like you normally do gimp:p don't need thread about my greatness

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
It was funny bd getting healed they all was thinking the pets was healing ROLF and was going for the pets:) Ok were was the fairness for the bd he had 4 on him:( good job we was healing

Ps...Next time pm like you normally do gimp:p don't need thread about my greatness

Your shit pip.. pipshit

tones

Fledgling Freddie
Ucallme said:

Amphrax/Arauddry
Was there any need for that,been in eotr since the start and we are a good bunch of people,it seems to me what ever chars we grp up with they get slagged off,so m8 take a chill pill and get the fuck off our backs we are only tryin to have some fun in the guild.

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Who me?

Nice to have a high-level start to a thread. Saves alot of having to think about what to say, so : my Dad has to be a darn sight fucking richer than yours, so SOD RIGHT OFF.

..and yes, Skua does RvR as an alt and I kill and add on everything in sight, usually just before dieing. Why? because I'm a nasty bitch and thats the way I like to play RvR.

Love me, love my guild, or not, it's your call.

Ucallme

Banned
tones said:
Was there any need for that,been in eotr since the start and we are a good bunch of people,it seems to me what ever chars we grp up with they get slagged off,so m8 take a chill pill and get the fuck off our backs we are only tryin to have some fun in the guild.

Maybe I was a little bit harsh in what I said and I apologise for that and im pretty sure you guys are cool, like 99% of people who play this game. But you guys run around as a FG most of the time killing soloers/duos etc where is the skill in that? From an enemy point of view you guys dont seem to have any respect for anyone (That ofc is coming from what I have seen, others might think differently).

At the end of the day im only sharing my point of view and I shouldn't of said what I said and again I apologise for my actions on FH.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
meeh, apologising for what you said is like saying sorry to the toilet you shit in mate ;)

Fanguir

Fledgling Freddie
..and yes, Skua does RvR as an alt and I kill and add on everything in sight, usually just before dieing. Why? because I'm a nasty bitch and thats the way I like to play RvR.
:england:

I LOVE u Skua :):drink:

tones

Fledgling Freddie
Ucallme said:
Maybe I was a little bit harsh in what I said and I apologise for that and im pretty sure you guys are cool, like 99% of people who play this game. But you guys run around as a FG most of the time killing soloers/duos etc where is the skill in that? From an enemy point of view you guys dont seem to have any respect for anyone (That ofc is coming from what I have seen, others might think differently).

At the end of the day im only sharing my point of view and I shouldn't of said what I said and again I apologise for my actions on FH.

Amphrax/Arauddry
LOL amph have you seen our grps we take all comers and this bit about addin is just plain boring now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom