(I) Mirkles have left Norsefejd

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
MythieY said:
yes they do if they do something stupid enough to deserve it, which he has done, and now you ARE defending him. :twak:

nop, just saying my opinion about public flame :twak:

Chance

Loyal Freddie
go and take all this flameing somewhere els. this is mirks post about leaveing his guild and should not be flamed like this :touch:

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
Plik said:
not really :twak:

no offence to you mate, but you coming on to a flame thread... saying i dont like flame threads... kinda pointless imo

hansi got what he deserved. and everybody knows it.

he got owned, like the link in my sigi says.

Seakul

Banned
Chance said:
go and take all this flameing somewhere els. this is mirks post about leaveing his guild and should not be flamed like this :touch:
Well who rly gives a shit what guild someone leaves? its a public forum and we all know hansi is a tard.

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
MythieY said:
no offence to you mate, but you coming on to a flame thread... saying i dont like flame threads... kinda pointless imo

hansi got what he deserved. and everybody knows it.

he hot owned, like the link in my sigi says.

well you're kinda pointless aswell :puke:

as i have said before dosn't i like what he did! i have now been playing with hansi for quite awhile and i'm sure you didn't own him with that link!

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
Seakul said:
Well who rly gives a shit what guild someone leaves? its a public forum and we all know hansi is a tard.

and you are who...

mate we all know he's a titnotrant, we all know he's more retarded than dale winton, and this thread is about the 1st Gm of a very old guild with in DAoC leaving due to this lower than pond life scumbag.

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Plik said:
no one deserve to get public flamed...

Disagree. If someone continuesly makes a fool out of themselves and keep on griefing people ingame - then the rest of the community have the right, imo, to know about this.

Very few people are entitled to above.. in fact can I only think about Hansi/Saaug/Raahoj

At least this is "just" a game and no real consequences can be made than the community's boykot. What about if he acted similar irl..he would certainly have been beaten up long ago :eek7:

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
Kraben said:
Disagree. If someone continuesly makes a fool out of themselves and keep on griefing people ingame - then the rest of the community have the right, imo, to know about this.

Very few people are entitled to above.. in fact can I only think about Hansi/Saaug/Raahoj

At least this is "just" a game and no real consequences can be made than the community's boykot. What about if he acted similar irl..he would certainly have been beaten up long ago :eek7:

hansi and saaug are the same person btw...

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
Kraben said:

well we allready had this discussing a few month ago

Lothoras

One of Freddy's beloved
Give me the chance and I will pay back the guild funds personally (even if I have to farm my ass off) if the good guys get back in this guild and the fuckers are out of it. Norsefejd didn't deserve this at all - and it's embarassing to know that a fellow player did such a thing. Mirkles, I hope to see Norsefejd back up and going - and I'll gladly help the guild in any way.

Hansi is Danish afaik, don't know where in Denmark he lives tho. If I knew I'd go there with pip and the zerg and beat the shit out of him with baseball bats.

:kissit:

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Lothoras said:
Give me the chance and I will pay back the guild funds personally (even if I have to farm my ass off) if the good guys get back in this guild and the fuckers are out of it. Norsefejd didn't deserve this at all - and it's embarassing to know that a fellow player did such a thing. Mirkles, I hope to see Norsefejd back up and going - and I'll gladly help the guild in any way.

Hansi is Danish afaik, don't know where in Denmark he lives tho. If I knew I'd go there with pip and the zerg and beat the shit out of him with baseball bats.

:kissit:

No worries hansi ;P lothoras is only a little 14 year old chav! nothing to worry about :D

OT: Anyways.. if you give hansi Guildmaster title youre 1. stupid 2. digging you're own grave 3. owned

gohan

FH is my second home
MythieY said:
and you are who...

mate we all know he's a titnotrant, we all know he's more retarded than dale winton, and this thread is about the 1st Gm of a very old guild with in DAoC leaving due to this lower than pond life scumbag.

disagree this thread is purely attetion seeking an trying to flame hansi more without bumping the old thread .... i dont know hansi an i dont wish to, flame him all you like, lick his ballz all u like! but if Mirkles is leaving the guild he cant really blame hansi as hansi isnt even in the guild ..... hansi hasnt given this guild a bad name only himself, so leaving the guild he made is just childish an pathetic an solves nothing seeing as the person hes leaving to get away from isnt even thier!!!

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
gohan said:
disagree this thread is purely attetion seeking an trying to flame hansi more without bumping the old thread .... i dont know hansi an i dont wish to, flame him all you like, lick his ballz all u like! but if Mirkles is leaving the guild he cant really blame hansi as hansi isnt even in the guild ..... hansi hasnt given this guild a bad name only himself, so leaving the guild he made is just childish an pathetic an solves nothing seeing as the person hes leaving to get away from isnt even thier!!!

Such a knowledgeable poster... :touch:

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
gohan said:

wow you know what your on about, why not read the thread b4 posting utter balls... :twak:

hansi had this coming along time, and it's about time that he relized what a fool he is, and what he is doing to the game, if one person like him can make a problem like this then you have to ask ya self (well i do) is he really as old as he says he is...

some say he's 20, others say he's 26, imo i cudnt give a damn if he's 150, he's still a pleb and always will be untill he can admit he was in the worng, which he never will. imo he act's like a hyperactive 4year old on speed.

and with regards to all these people defending him.. why defend someone thats in the worng, when you know it's true.

his actions in game, of STEALING, and kicking people from the guild WITHOUT a reason, says it all imo,

also the fact that 2weeks b4 this happened he went on a kicking spreed and started kicking people form the guild because HE didnt know them, but all the other gm's and officers in the guild did know them,

I cant see why he thinks he has the right to "control" the intire guild on his own with out talking to other Gm's/officers about guild matters such as kicking/funds, which is what was aranged when the guilds merged, his actions have killed one of the oldest and longest running guilds within the game, and this makes me feel sick to know that he's got 3plat from everyone else hard work, which he put NOTHING into

he logs in what.. like once or twice a week for like 10mins and claims he's doing all the work, when in fact he put like 4g into the 3plat which he stole.

in conclusion, the people who defend him really need to think about why there doing it, because i cant see why, what ever floats ya boat i guess.

gohan

FH is my second home
MythieY said:
wow you know what your on about, why not read the thread b4 posting utter balls... :twak:

hansi had this coming along time, and it's about time that he relized what a fool he is, and what he is doing to the game, if one person like him can make a problem like this then you have to ask ya self (well i do) is he really as old as he says he is...

some say he's 20, others say he's 26, imo i cudnt give a damn if he's 150, he's still a pleb and always will be untill he can admit he was in the worng, which he never will. imo he act's like a hyperactive 4year old on speed.

and with regards to all these people defending him.. why defend someone thats in the worng, when you know it's true.

his actions in game, of STEALING, and kicking people from the guild WITHOUT a reason, says it all imo,

also the fact that 2weeks b4 this happened he went on a kicking spreed and started kicking people form the guild because HE didnt know them, but all the other gm's and officers in the guild did know them,

I cant see why he thinks he has the right to "control" the intire guild on his own with out talking to other Gm's/officers about guild matters such as kicking/funds, which is what was aranged when the guilds merged, his actions have killed one of the oldest and longest running guilds within the game, and this makes me feel sick to know that he's got 3plat from everyone else hard work, which he put NOTHING into

he logs in what.. like once or twice a week for like 10mins and claims he's doing all the work, when in fact he put like 4g into the 3plat which he stole.

in conclusion, the people who defend him really need to think about why there doing it, because i cant see why, what ever floats ya boat i guess.

ye that almost had any thing to do with my post well quoted, i couldnt give a shit about hansi but he's left ur guild so why not rebuild with the same guild rather than just ditch it altogether when the problem is gone? an if u wanna start fresh why post it here?

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
Well dont want to get myself in any kind of fight here, but i do think that the player community is right to post things here about "bad" players, so ppl can stay away from those tards completely.
But in the end its not weither he gives norsefejd a bad name or not, its bcos he has stolen that guilds funds the second he could. And u reap what u sow. So when ure a completed tard, bad "#¤% will be thrown at u. I kinda hope this post open the eyes of the community, as to how this player is.

Oh and some ppl apperently have no problem with the "#"¤#!%"#!¤ mentioned a lotta times in this thread, but dont turn ur back on him m8s, I have no doubt that if he sees that he can make some money/rps/xp/etc from backstabbing U, he will merrily gangrape u with a school of goldfish taped to a stick, and congratulate himself afterwards. So watch urself around that guy. He apperently gives a "#&% about all other than himself.

Farbaute2

Fledgling Freddie
I dont think Saaug/Hansi is the real bad person here. he has been around for years and we all know how the ranking system in guilds work by now. Who is the person who invited saaug/hansi and made him rank 0 ? thats what i would like to know. That person gave away the guild to a stranger. and that stranger can kick whoever is not loyal to him from the guild, maybe change the emblem to a pink albatross or salvage the guildvault without breaking the rules. merging guilds is successful sometimes but promoting old gms to rank 0 is only someting you should to if you really trust them, or after awhile when you got to know them.

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
Farbaute2 said:
I dont think Saaug/Hansi is the real bad person here. he has been around for years and we all know how the ranking system in guilds work by now. Who is the person who invited saaug/hansi and made him rank 0 ? thats what i would like to know. That person gave away the guild to a stranger. and that stranger can kick whoever is not loyal to him from the guild, maybe change the emblem to a pink albatross or salvage the guildvault without breaking the rules. merging guilds is successful sometimes but promoting old gms to rank 0 is only someting you should to if you really trust them, or after awhile when you got to know them.

Well as Mirk said he hadnt any probs with hansi bfore, as i understood knew him to be an ok person, it just shows how egotistical and selfish hansi is that he immediately abuses the trust Mirk put in him, to steal the funds of the guild for "crafting".
Ok, Mirk made a mistake here, and i hope for him that he know that ppl wanna help him get over this. The ONLY bad person her is STILL Hansi imho.

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
MythieY said:

well i havn't been defending him in this thread! :twak:

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh, its pretty easy.

Hansi is a jerk, not once, but many times was there thread about him.
Its all in the communitys right to bombard some1 and try to remove that person from the community "they" play in. If 1 person wanne fuck it up for the rest, the rest may him back the same way.

Hansi has getting many chances, even from me. But imo he has gone just a little to far. I personaly would like him see removed from the game.

vav.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Well to clear up a few things.

I am not an attention seeking whore !!

I did invite hansi and made him GM as i have posted elsewhere, I made a mistake as simple as that. I have known Hansi for quite some years and never had any poblems with him, If u read my posts u can see i don't even flame him.

So ur right im am stupid and put all this on myself, its my own fault .... Tbh i knew all that before u guys so genrerally pointed it out to me ...

I left the guild becourse i have been talking to hansi on msn, yes i got him there and he said there was no way he was gonna leave i asked goa for aid in this matter, but that was turned down so it came to 2 possibilities 1. I could stay watch all my ingame friends leave or 2 I could follow them, wich i did

BTW. Hansi may not be in Norsefejd but hes alts Saaug, Cezarix and Xigma are :)
And for those of u that still dont understand nor know me well .... laugh some more :)

Seakul

Banned
MythieY said:

Wait a min, aren’t you that arti thieving tard from excal that rushed to pryd when everyone ripped it out of you on FH? You and hansi are both thieving tards and the person that made hansi gm is a tard too. And there was only 3plat in the funds lols?

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
Seakul said:
Wait a min, aren’t you that arti thieving tard from excal that rushed to pryd when everyone ripped it out of you on FH? You and hansi are both thieving tards and the person that made hansi gm is a tard too. And there was only 3plat in the funds lols?

Yet again someone that doesnt understand the point in this at all... :touch:

It isnt about how much he stole, its about the fact that he did it at all m8... And a general warnig about the behaviour of that 1... I think u should moderate ur language a bit and read the post before u say anything...

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
Seakul said:

and you're a tard aswell :twak: Mirk is a very nice person and he didn't deserve that! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom