(I) Mirkles have left Norsefejd

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
I have desided to leave my beloved guild Norsefejd due to the resent guild matters.

So any matters concerning Norsefejd is no longer a matter of mine and must be directed to the one in charge.

If u just want to get in touch with me .. well i'll most likely be around ..

:m00:

/Mirk

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Sigwyen said:
I have desided to leave my beloved guild Norsefejd due to the resent guild matters.

So any matters concerning Norsefejd is no longer a matter of mine and must be directed to the one in charge.

If u just want to get in touch with me .. well i'll most likely be around ..

:m00:

/Mirk

i so wanne beat hansi up :/, he destroyed a guild that has been around for so long i can remember.
Im sorry to hear u left the guild mirk, Where u going then now?.

Hope to see ya in game

grts vav.

Himse

FH is my second home
Where is Hansi from? We should go zerg him :O

X

xGenocidex

Just find out where he lives and we'll order £100-200 worth of pizzas to his house

krall

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
i so wanne beat hansi up :/, he destroyed a guild that has been around for so long i can remember.
Im sorry to hear u left the guild mirk, Where u going then now?.

Hope to see ya in game

grts vav.

We have all moved to EotR. All old Norsefejds are ofc welcome to join but the:kissit:that toke the guild funds.

/krall(x.Gm of Norsefejd)

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Hm I honestly think this is one of Hansi's/Saaug's highlights in a notorious career. Normally he would only piss off a few ppl or small groups but a whole guild? ...

krall

Fledgling Freddie
Kraben said:
Hm I honestly think this is one of Hansi's/Saaug's highlights in a notorious career. Normally he would only piss off a few ppl or small groups but a whole guild? ...

yup prolly his winning personality:puke:

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Lets provoke him in abuse language towards us and report his ass :D

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
I wouldnt encorouge ppl to do that, it has a nasty habit of backfiring.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
<3 hansi!

and.. why don't you just kick him if he's a problem? :(

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
adoNix said:
<3 hansi!

and.. why don't you just kick him if he's a problem? :(

Eh, you cannot remove one with gm status - if he doesn't leave willingly. You cannot force one with GM status leave the guild.

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
Ixoth said:
Eh, you cannot remove one with gm status - if he doesn't leave willingly. You cannot force one with GM status leave the guild.
Eh.. If you trust hansi with GM status you deserve it! xD
and i didnt know he had gm status :p

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
Its creepy how 1 tard can mess up the game for so many ppl. I´ve had hansi on my darkspire raid once, and needless to say i wont have him there ever again... And i do hope goa will listen tom the community of players here instead of hiding behind curt attitudes and such. For this is exactly the kind of player thatruins it all for a lot more ppl than needs be...

Spyf

Loyal Freddie
Have any ppl reported this :m00: :confused: , coz it would surely benefit goa to perma ban this :m00: rather than loosing numerous of costumors coz of this retards behaviour.

Buliwyf

Fledgling Freddie
Ixoth said:

True. Allthough i belive that if you are the very creator of the guild i.e GM number 1, you can rightnow it and have him removed.

Sorry to hear you lost your guild funds :( it truely sucks! And so does Hansi it seems!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
question is, why did they give him GM status in the first place?

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Because he was gm in one of the guilds that joined into norsefejd, and all gm's of the joining guilds were given gm status in norsefejd.

Seakul

Banned
Raven said:
question is, why did they give him GM status in the first place?
Exactly, it is like suicide tbh giving that 12 year old gm status in any guild. Just do a search for his name on fh Saaug and read it all, your own problem tbh

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
Seakul said:
Exactly, it is like suicide tbh giving that 12 year old gm status in any guild. Just do a search for his name on fh Saaug and read it all, your own problem tbh

well he's 26

Seakul

Banned
Plik said:
well he's 26
I doubt that unless he is mentally ill, why you keep defending this tard? You did it in his gratz thread too just going to give you a bad name.

Plik

One of Freddy's beloved
Seakul said:
I doubt that unless he is mentally ill, why you keep defending this tard? You did it in his gratz thread too just going to give you a bad name.

not defending him at all, i just told you he's age, and yea i did defend him in he's gratz thread (i don't see any point in posting stuff in gratz threads that dosn't focus on the gratz thingy), but i havn't been defending him in this thread as far as i remember.
Tbh i got a bad name anyways becaues my playstyle ain't acceptable for the leet ppl! :)

and secondly dosn't i like public flame threads...

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
Plik said:
no one deserve to get public flamed...

yes they do if they do something stupid enough to deserve it, which he has done, and now you ARE defending him. :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom