I leave...

R

Repent Reloaded

Hi all, I capped today after 3 days of waitin for my friends to catch up. I had a brill time.
I'd like to thank Dianaa and her guild for bein kewl, also Popz and Ozoidir.... Lurker, lol u keep goin for karnage m8 :) Mandy ur one fine dwarf and a gr8 healer ;) :D to magge, little russian rm was fun learnin about ur home.
gl to all of the mids I fought with, hope 2 c u all in pve :)

also like to say lol to knocke for bein a laugh, it was fun kickin u around BG, I think I counted 6-7 times I killed you, and the only chance to get me back u only hit me for 120 then die to some dude :D, lol to azriel the alb infil @ mb.

- Albs, I hate you. [not inc Tisme, Bhaak]
you lot can catch me next in BG3. Enjoy a peaceful BG forum till then :p

peace.

K

Karnage

Originally posted by Repent

you lot can catch me next in BG3. Enjoy a peaceful BG forum till then :p

want me to wait for you? i wanna fight you after seeing so much of your spam :D

got about 2k RPs until i cap.. just playing little bit at a time to relieve tension so reckon i could stay in BG3 for a week or 2 :)

R

Repent Reloaded

ok m8 cool, what class r u ? wanna see how many hits u will take be4 u eat dirt.

kk. infil, 2-3, SC reists 4-5

K

Karnage

u have to hit me first....

PA/CD combo... run away and come back for another PA to finish you off... or stay and finish you off.. depends on how i feel at the time :)

ask Conchabar, whooped his ass unbuffed :)

B

BlitheringIdiot

I'd like to thank... also Popz

I have to say i thought you were a complete moron after seeing you posting before (when you were lamus) but after playing with you ingame your a pretty nice bloke and a damn good player too. Was nice fighting along side you mate :)

S

Sloth

Who was the healer who had no helmit on,
As his white hair was a huge give-away he was a healer :D

Always used to go for him first..

And i seen your sb many of times as my necro,
Damn ugly norsemen :p

Well 4 more levels till 35, then lots of caledonia action.

R

Repent Reloaded

u have to hit me first....

PA/CD combo... run away and come back for another PA to finish you off... or stay and finish you off.. depends on how i feel at the time

ask Conchabar, whooped his ass unbuffed
k Karnage, all this talk about I'll do this, then this, then that etc... just doesnt work, u never know what will happen.

Thanks Popz, hope to see u around pve :)
take care.

P.S Popz, my college m8 brisk is in ur guild, L39-40 skald I think :D

C

Conchabar

Originally posted by ASq.Karnage
ask Conchabar, whooped his ass unbuffed :)

You fought me when i had rez sick give it a brake. also I was using blue con weapons and u paed me cded me and i was using 70 % condition blue armour sorry m8 there was no chance id win:) now get ure ass in emain:p

wasn't lamus a scout?

K

Karnage

hehe, thats besides the point, u were playing ur alb account telling my how much u were gonna pwn my ass, then we fought and i pwned ur ass... if u had RS u shouldn't of come out to "play" :)

K

Karnage

k Karnage, all this talk about I'll do this, then this, then that etc... just doesnt work, u never know what will happen.

i know, but its good fun :)

R

Repent Reloaded

I used to be a scout aye, del'd him ages ago then remade him as an infil... but my SB just owns lamus all over..... with cheese dip ontop.

B

BlitheringIdiot

Thanks Popz, hope to see u around pve :)
take care.

P.S Popz, my college m8 brisk is in ur guild, L39-40 skald I think :D

Well popz isnt my char, its a friends - and popz is in Legends of Midgard.

But my chars are in GoV and i do indeed know brisk :)

C

Conchabar

hehe, thats besides the point, u were playing ur alb account telling my how much u were gonna pwn my ass, then we fought and i pwned ur ass... if u had RS u shouldn't of come out to "play" :)

W8 till emain!! :doh:

K

Karnage

if i ever get Kane to emain.. getting kinda bored of DAoC :S

K

Karnage

just finished playing CS 1.6 beta for 4 hours... mmm... i think im hooked again :p

C

Conchabar

just finished playing CS 1.6 beta for 4 hours... mmm... i think im hooked again :p

gimmie ure msn addy then and i'll kick ure ass at that as well:p

K

knockout

repent you were the only one i couldnt kill :)

ive ganked and owned lots of hibs and mids but you always got me, get lvl 50 so my inf can pay you back for it :)

Saddly im almost capped too. Wont be able to target those nice Sylvans. Always loved 1 shoting them, specially leproso, that guy must hate me big time. :) must have killed him10 times :)

R

Repent Reloaded

lol knockout, hope i c u in emain sometime in the future then :)

K

Karnage

OMG im such an idiot lol :p ....

sending it to YOU this time :D

Users who are viewing this thread