I hope im not tempting fate....

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Only you would get carried away to the stage of sleeping with Messi.

Grats anyway man ;)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Congratulations Marc, kids are wonderful things that will bring out every emotion you know and more :)

Now, onto the rest of the crap in this thread.... Keep it to congratulating Marc, if you wish to discuss raising kids take it to a new thread.

My infraction stick is out and ready to be used.

- English -

Resident Freddy
What's bollocks about it?

It's something pretty much everyone can do and the things i asked are the things that MOST people around here complain about in "chavvy parents".

Stop thinking that a kid is a miracle or that producing one is an achievement :p

you are right in many ways, but now is not the time ..

Congratz Marc ;)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Grats Marky Mark.... :p

Also, no one can afford to have children unless they are bloody loaded, single or separated parents can be even better than a couple, not all couples split up and almost everyone I know who has children is glad they have them (ok maybe not at 3am when they have had no sleep and are up to their eyes in a dirty protest), no one is a perfect parent (very few offspring are perfect children either so it balances out) as my sister and brother in law say 'you just muddle through'
Well if you stick to only the essentials its not that bloody expensive.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Gratz! Does your misses know the old reason you cum this time was because you squinted and pretended it was lionel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom