I hope im not tempting fate....

Marc

FH is my second home
As ideally you are supposed to wait until you know things are all hunky dory etc but fuck it, I have to share it.

So, I got the new Barca shirt with you know who on the back for the champs league final. Our lass said she would wear it for me if we won. So the week after, she did and we got carried away and was the only time we didnt pack the plastic. Would ya believe it, shes only pregnant! So im going to be a dad!

So not only is he the best player ever, hes also fathered my child (all being well) by proxy!

To my facebook homies, not a word on facebook, we are keeping it quiet until we know things are fine, obv our families know.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Messi scores again!!!! :worthy:

Congratulations and good luck with the months to come to you and your missus! :)

pikeh

Resident Freddy
gratz, theres nothing in the world that compares to it :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Congratulations! I'm more and more impressed with Messi, he can even score from a different country now?!

JingleBells

FH is my second home
Congrats!

And if it's a boy then you've only got one option for the name surely ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
we didnt pack the plastic.

Would ya believe it, shes only pregnant!

Yes i would :p

Anyhoo, lemme ask these few things;

Are you financially secure?
Can you ACTUALLY, afford the kid?
Are you fit for a parent, or are you still a pair of youngsters?
What are the chances of you two staying togehter for the next 16-18 years?

If all those are in check, well done on keeping your sperm inside a woman and turning to a breeder(not really a feat there bud), otherwise...well.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!

If all those are in check, well done on keeping your sperm inside a woman and turning to a breeder(not really a feat there bud), otherwise...well.

What an absolute load of Bollocks!

Congratulations Marc!!!! One of the greatest experiences ever, even beats scoring a winning goal :p

pikeh

Resident Freddy
What an absolute load of Bollocks!

Was about to say something along those lines, what a patronising fuckwit.

Seriously Marc, the first time that kid smiles or grabs your finger you will know it was the best thing thats ever happened to you.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
What's bollocks about it?

It's something pretty much everyone can do and the things i asked are the things that MOST people around here complain about in "chavvy parents".

Stop thinking that a kid is a miracle or that producing one is an achievement :p

Talivar

Part of the furniture
Bet your great fun at birthday partys lol, telling the people why celebrate its no achievement they was born.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
What's bollocks about it?

It's something pretty much everyone can do and the things i asked are the things that MOST people around here complain about in "chavvy parents".

Stop thinking that a kid is a miracle or that producing one is an achievement :p

No it's not something that can be done Toh not at fucking all.

I had 10k savings for the birth of my child, built up with that child in mind. It was gone within a year. You cannot unless you are very wealthy ever be financially ready for a child, because it comes with alot of unknown parameters.

As for the staying together, who can know the answer to that other than giving an I certainly hope so response. Age has no bearing on them being fit to raise a child at all. It's safe to say he's over 18, so he's as fit as anyone who has never had one before.

Producing one isn't an achievement at all, bringing it up right is, regardless of whether yuo are financially secure or not.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Producing one isn't an achievement at all, bringing it up right is,

Well done on now agreeing with me. Make up your mind.

But i'll remember you peeps when talking about unfit parents, since what i said obviouslyt have nothing to do with traits of being a parent :p

Hypocrisy awaaaaay!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I told you to watch where you point that fucking thing!

Congrats ballbag! :)

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Well done on now agreeing with me. Make up your mind.

But i'll remember you peeps when talking about unfit parents, since what i said obviouslyt have nothing to do with traits of being a parent :p

Hypocrisy awaaaaay!

So what you are saying is you can't be a good parent unless you have all those traits or those traits automatically make you a good parent?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So what you are saying is you can't be a good parent unless you have all those traits or those traits automatically make you a good parent?

Not what i'm saying ;)

Just posting some generally "accepted" opinions that are conviniently forgotten when it's a case of self/friends.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
...Seriously Marc, the first time that kid smiles or grabs your finger you will know it was the best thing thats ever happened to you.

teaching the baby the old 'go on pull my finger' trick eh? They'll only go for it the once so make the most of it ^^

Tbh having a baby isn't brilliant news for some people but Marc you seem genuinely made up about this so I am very happy for you and your gal and wish you (and the impending baby) all the best...though I do chuckle when someone says congratulations because it does usually mean that someone forgot their birth control rofl, bit of a whoops there but not all accedents (I hate when people call them mistakes) are unfortunate are they?

Also, no one can afford to have children unless they are bloody loaded, single or separated parents can be even better than a couple, not all couples split up and almost everyone I know who has children is glad they have them (ok maybe not at 3am when they have had no sleep and are up to their eyes in a dirty protest), no one is a perfect parent (very few offspring are perfect children either so it balances out) as my sister and brother in law say 'you just muddle through'

...I do wonder though given your love of football whether you are going to be trying for a whole team??

Everz

FH is my second home
Naming him Lionel? haha (if it's a boy)

Congratz mate! Well in there :D.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Oh.. WOW!
I had to read the original post twice, because I first thought that you and your gf got carried away *while* she was wearing the shirt... which would have been a tad scary. Thank God I was wrong. :D

Anyways, congratulations and all the best for both of you (and the child ofc!).

Marc

FH is my second home
Oh.. WOW!
I had to read the original post twice, because I first thought that you and your gf got carried away *while* she was wearing the shirt... which would have been a tad scary. Thank God I was wrong. :D

She was wearing the shirt!

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

There's a time and a place for comments like this. This wasn't it. Say "congratulations" or STFU.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
She was wearing the shirt!

Fuck me the static must have been insane, all that motion and polyester. Oh wait, you just laid back and let her go bronco I bet, lazy bastard! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom