I have the solution to rvr zergs !

Phixion

One of Freddy's beloved
Fedaykin said:
the fact is albion frontier is laden with stupid aggroing mobs which makes the journey up there arduos to say the least

full groups have been known to fight up there however the problem seems to be the lack of mids/hibs returning not the lack of albs.

if you gusy refuse to port to emain and instead fight each other in hadrians then pretty soon albions will start to move up there

the powers in your hands to start it

Not much point in running back to MMG solo after 1.5fg albs camping there gank you.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Skilgannon said:
Not a bad idea for Frontiers, with a bit of embellishment.

Only problem I envisage Mythic would have with it is that there is no balancing penalty, therefore everyone would become an outlaw, thus ending the Realm concept of the game.

Give being an outlaw a downside and it could be viable.

Something like:

you /release to one of a number of 'Outlaw' camps in the Frontier
you are KoS to all Guards inc uber guards at the border keep
you suffer xp/con loss when you are killed by a realm guard
you have to redeem yourself to the realm to lose outlaw status and enter the homelands

Bit like the Lineage2 system.
I think 3/4 (or even 1/2 rp) is pentaly added with no relic bonuses (dropping 20% in some cases..) not being able to get near a pk/keep and not being able to be rebuffed by a bot if you die and are rezzed are penalties enough. Dunno how many would chose that and live very long.

About HW... I would like to see more fights there and ppl tried several times to make that an option, but it always seems to fail. Maybe in a month or two we could have a weekend night or something to promote fg fighting there... but some group will always say: we're bringing 2fg etc...

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Gorre said:
haha id love this
id keep zerging all infils untill they get so bored of it and reroll some usefull class :x

Who the fuck are you to tell people what to play!?! have you ever considered that they actually enjoy playing their infil?

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
may i just say.. the excuses for not going to HW coz of the aggro is utter bullshit? no? well gonna say it anyway..

bullshit

if there where more mobs on way from dl to emain.. would hibs turn back and go to odins instead coz they were scared shitless of being killed?

Hw is a great place to fight when there's actually a fight to be had. shame its always hibs v mids who are fighting over the rights to have a crack at beno tho :p

i think what angry is saying is... there is more than just 2 places u can rvr in.. u also have your OWN frontier.. if you turn up more. other realms will turn up more.

might be an to get your new chars used to HW and the route as well, what with the new things coming..

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
Fedaykin said:
the fact is albion frontier is laden with stupid aggroing mobs which makes the journey up there arduos to say the least

full groups have been known to fight up there however the problem seems to be the lack of mids/hibs returning not the lack of albs.

if you gusy refuse to port to emain and instead fight each other in hadrians then pretty soon albions will start to move up there

the powers in your hands to start it
its actually piss easy to get up there without agro - its just retard albzerg who dont even know where benowyc is have a problem...

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
Moo said:
its actually piss easy to get up there without agro - its just retard albzerg who dont even know where benowyc is have a problem...

spare us the racist comments atleast..

Drav

Loyal Freddie
OMG not another zerg whine? do I whine when I take my arms out in a silly attempt to solo in emain (mainly cos arms cant get groups these days) and get ganked by 1fgh?

Do I come on here and whine about it? NO! So how is it any different with your fgh/fgm gettin ganked by 4fg of Albs? It isnt, get over it.

Mids and Hibs zerg too ffs.

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
ilaya said:
may i just say.. the excuses for not going to HW coz of the aggro is utter bullshit? no? well gonna say it anyway..

bullshit

if there where more mobs on way from dl to emain.. would hibs turn back and go to odins instead coz they were scared shitless of being killed?

Hw is a great place to fight when there's actually a fight to be had. shame its always hibs v mids who are fighting over the rights to have a crack at beno tho :p

i think what angry is saying is... there is more than just 2 places u can rvr in.. u also have your OWN frontier.. if you turn up more. other realms will turn up more.

might be an to get your new chars used to HW and the route as well, what with the new things coming..

maybe if YOU turn up more, albion will turn up more :m00: we have to run further

and at the moment, sorry to sounds all negative, albion doesn't care about our frontiers... but why should we, we have no relics and the only reason to get df is so we can make a few rps killing the mids inside.

when we get relics back we may see some more action, but at the moment my idea of fun isn't running 5 mins into HW, travelling a few times between the milegates, killing a solo champion then suiciding on mtk and porting to emain.

i actually do really like fighting in HW, the terrain is open and nice and i remember once my guild fought a mid savage guild while we set up a box on the tower :) that was funny - but the fact remains that while there is no hibs/mids there - there will be no albions.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
angrysquirrel said:
mids and hibs port in with huge zergs then 1fg albs at a time can run up and hope for a fun fight !!!
Seriously...

STAY

THE

F*CK

AWAY

FROM

AMG

PRIMETIME.

i feel sorry for u kamikazi hib fg's sometimes but honestly, learn the lesson and learn it well, if u coming amg/mmg bring 2fg minimum. 1fg can farm roaming albs just fine, just STAY AWAY from milegates and move fffast after a fight.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
someone paste that uber quote or whoever comparing killing an alb fg to stealing a car

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostfeet said:
spare us the racist comments atleast..
I like to exercise my right to free speech, unfortunatly it seems FH likes to opress peoples views.

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
Moo said:
I like to exercise my right to free speech, unfortunatly it seems FH likes to opress peoples views.

freespeach is not the same as racism.

Ziva

Fluffy
Moo said:
Yes that is correct. You have no freedom of speech on FH if you use it to offend a certain community based on their country. I advise you to read the CoC and stop making comments like that on these forums.

Ghostfeet

Fledgling Freddie
Moo said:
my point exactly.

u made a racist comment , that was why it got edited. so thats not a question about freedom of speach, as ziva said read the CoC.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Ghostfeet said:
u made a racist comment , that was why it got edited. so thats not a question about freedom of speach, as ziva said read the CoC.
Hmmm an opertune moment to say....Asshole..ty.. :kissit:

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Fiver said:
last time i was in hw with 1 fg we got raped by 5 fg albs...

tell me did you wake up and have your cornflakes after this ...
sounds like a complete fantisie

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
im glad you all agree that if hibs & mids meet in hadrians the zerg problem is solved.

1- albs cant find hadrians
2- there is no2 but albs will prolly be fighting purp con agro about 10m from hibernia medal merchant, coz it sounds really really scary outside the front gate into sauvage !!

those 2 reasons do it for me

hadrians is a cool place for rvr too, much better fighting places than hib and ironically enough, very suited for large zergs.

xx

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
angrysquirrel said:
im glad you all agree that if hibs & mids meet in hadrians the zerg problem is solved.

1- albs cant find hadrians
2- there is no2 but albs will prolly be fighting purp con agro about 10m from hibernia medal merchant, coz it sounds really really scary outside the front gate into sauvage !!

those 2 reasons do it for me

hadrians is a cool place for rvr too, much better fighting places than hib and ironically enough, very suited for large zergs.

xx
actually albs can find hadrians just fine

last time we tried to move rvr there no hibs/mids showed up....

about 30 albs did... (not zerging,..)

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
angrysquirrel said:

Indeed it is a cool place however Emain is where the Rp's are....

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
thing is though.. its ALWAYS been emain for albs.. even when u held relics.. u could take 2 fg to hit eras and nobody would even try to defend.. because rps >> defense of relics.

now u cant log on inside keeps.. i doubt very much albs will ever hold a relic again on exc. not with the current attitude.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
ilaya said:
thing is though.. its ALWAYS been emain for albs.. even when u held relics.. u could take 2 fg to hit eras and nobody would even try to defend.. because rps >> defense of relics.

now u cant log on inside keeps.. i doubt very much albs will ever hold a relic again on exc. not with the current attitude.

pure bullshit. Albs defended our frontiers last time we held the relics perfectly. So well in fact that the coward mids couldn't handle a challenge and decided to do it the easy way with their alarmclocks.

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Here we go again lol.

There are some of us Albs that defend the keeps we claim, bit hard to do tho when ya get both a mid and hib zerg coming for ya 1fg ;)

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
AngrySquirrel, when was the last time you wen to Hadrians ? The Alb bashing on all forums on all Servers is getting a little tiring..... especially when u got all the RvR utility...wierdo

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
liloe said:
what he said....going to Hadrian's is the horror...especially Pennine.

Only a pain when your solo and run into guard patrol of an nme keep imho.

The key to Feds post is that after you have killed them once or twice they go off and sulk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom