I have the solution to rvr zergs !

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
make hadrians the new rvr zone ! mids and hibs port in with huge zergs then 1fg albs at a time can run up and hope for a fun fight !!!

/delete emain

odins = fg at a time (cg and bg use allowed ofc)

god im clever.

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Great - tho albs will need a reason to go to hadrians cos last time someone tried to move RvR to hadrians almost no Mids or Hibs came.......

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
no one really gives a flying fuck about the albs the point is mids and hibs can have nice fights

albs can sit on a mg in emain, it needs protecting.

or

/delete emain

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
angrysquirrel said:
no one really gives a flying fuck about the albs the point is mids and hibs can have nice fights

albs can sit on a mg in emain, it needs protecting.

or

/delete emain

don't you have to protect hmgo with ur ranger :eek:

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
I think deep down Mids and Hibs is actually looking for the Alb zerg, it's not like they try to avoid it, instead they all go to Emain well knowing that Albs zerg this place and yet they never learn.......

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
the fact is albion frontier is laden with stupid aggroing mobs which makes the journey up there arduos to say the least

full groups have been known to fight up there however the problem seems to be the lack of mids/hibs returning not the lack of albs.

if you gusy refuse to port to emain and instead fight each other in hadrians then pretty soon albions will start to move up there

the powers in your hands to start it

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
fg's will take control of HW when the rvr patch gets here, let the zerg keep emain.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Fedaykin said:
the fact is albion frontier is laden with stupid aggroing mobs which makes the journey up there arduos to say the least

full groups have been known to fight up there however the problem seems to be the lack of mids/hibs returning not the lack of albs.

if you gusy refuse to port to emain and instead fight each other in hadrians then pretty soon albions will start to move up there

the powers in your hands to start it

what he said....going to Hadrian's is the horror...especially Pennine.

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
liloe said:
what he said....going to Hadrian's is the horror...especially Pennine.

getting to HW is easy ..... i could get a lvl1 there with no aggro . only place thats dangerous for a lvl1 from cs>hw is the cockatrices near Hoc and the snakes/wolves on cs road :) rest is all clear of aggro .

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
getting to HW is a joke, there is are markers all the way to keep you safe... admit it... we're lazy, mids are lazy and it doens't give hibs a choice.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Become an outlaw ^^ (no not a rr1 theurgist !)
A potion that only infils, sb, ns, merc, zerker, bm, cabalist, rm, and mentalists (what is the shady hib caster anyhow?) can use. Assasin using it only effects himself. All others effect their group at the time. Lasts til release.
You're an outlaw. You can now attack and be attacked by members of your realm - including guards. You can still attack or be attacked by members of the other two realms. Empty your ignore list, you're about to become popular. You cannot use the potion in range of anyone, similar to stealthing - to prevent infils from abusing it too much they cannot be stealthed when they use it. There would have to be some effect to make it obvious that you're outlawed. There is no way to drop it short of zoning.

you would get 3/4 rp for all kills
you would lose any relic/keep bonus
you would not be able to be rebuffed by bots til the effect is off

Could be a laugh watching all the infils trying to DF each other and the alb zerg zerg the wannabe leet people or could be a silly mess.

But if there was a huge imbalance in emain it might sort it out a bit ^^

I doubt that would happen tho cause it looks like mythic wants more goal oriented rvr and not just gank groups roaming ...

Fiver

Fledgling Freddie
last time i was in hw with 1 fg we got raped by 5 fg albs...

Coren

Fledgling Freddie
HW is a piece of cake to get to, especially with housing - a snow porter + piper speed, = well under 5 minutes now, or can be done from CS with hasteners and "friar speed" in about 9 mins. Just don't go there with fotm groups please ;).

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
seriously, we could bring HW to life if people would actually go there!

I´m up for it, not gonna bring a fotm groups but few good mates :)

angrysquirrel

Fledgling Freddie
love all the lazy ass alb excuses !

they've had too easy for too long

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Iorlas said:
ok...your an asshole.. :touch:

The more I read your posts the more I´m convinced that you´re a total retard.

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Asha said:
A potion that only infils, sb, ns, merc, zerker, bm, cabalist, rm, and mentalists (what is the shady hib caster anyhow?) can use. Assasin using it only effects himself. All others effect their group at the time. Lasts til release.
You're an outlaw. You can now attack and be attacked by members of your realm - including guards. You can still attack or be attacked by members of the other two realms. Empty your ignore list, you're about to become popular. You cannot use the potion in range of anyone, similar to stealthing - to prevent infils from abusing it too much they cannot be stealthed when they use it. There would have to be some effect to make it obvious that you're outlawed. There is no way to drop it short of zoning.

Could be a laugh watching all the infils trying to DF each other and the alb zerg zerg the wannabe leet people or could be a silly mess.

I doubt that would happen tho cause it looks like mythic wants more goal oriented rvr and not just gank groups roaming ...

I like the idea! Might be a laugh :fluffle:

There would have to be some effect to make it obvious that you're outlawed.

Maybe your name suddenly changes to show your Race n RealmRank to your fellow realmmates

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Kalba said:
The more I read your posts the more I´m convinced that you´re a total retard.
the more i read em the more i agree with you...ask me if i care.. :kissit:

Big Ugly

Fledgling Freddie
i consider meself lucky if i spot 1 enemy in 10 trips to HW, usually a lone sorc or some hib class that can;t get into emain groups, like champs....or ofcourse the lone stealther

Hw is freakin boring, where it was worth going there before ToA, now it's completely dead. sadly....odins isn't much better

emain4tehlooose :(

Cuteypie

Fledgling Freddie
Big Ugly said:
i consider meself lucky if i spot 1 enemy in 10 trips to HW, usually a lone sorc or some hib class that can;t get into emain groups, like champs....or ofcourse the lone stealther

Hw is freakin boring, where it was worth going there before ToA, now it's completely dead. sadly....odins isn't much better

emain4tehlooose :(

u go hadrian with your BD ? if so u are tehloooose tbh

Skilgannon

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:

Not a bad idea for Frontiers, with a bit of embellishment.

Only problem I envisage Mythic would have with it is that there is no balancing penalty, therefore everyone would become an outlaw, thus ending the Realm concept of the game.

Give being an outlaw a downside and it could be viable.

Something like:

you /release to one of a number of 'Outlaw' camps in the Frontier
you are KoS to all Guards inc uber guards at the border keep
you suffer xp/con loss when you are killed by a realm guard
you have to redeem yourself to the realm to lose outlaw status and enter the homelands

Bit like the Lineage2 system.

Gorre

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:

haha id love this
id keep zerging all infils untill they get so bored of it and reroll some usefull class :x

Big Ugly

Fledgling Freddie
Cuteypie said:
u go hadrian with your BD ? if so u are tehloooose tbh
my BD is my farmbot...i don't RvR with him

i was talking about HW/OG/Emain when i go there with my hunter

anyways...what's wrong with taking a BD to HW? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom