I got banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
Details of the offence: Abusive language and harrasment.
That's not really bad language now is it.

You got banned for only 3 days, so you decided to come here and make an further ass out of yourself?

:clap:

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Jaapi said:
That's not really bad language now is it.

You got banned for only 3 days, so you decided to come here and make an further ass out of yourself?

:clap:
not realy :) 1st of all, I was just bored as I had nothing to do :D
And tho, banning for using bad language is a joke and another great show from GoA :D

Anyway i'll go do smth useful irl :x

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
And tho, banning for using bad language is a joke and another great show from GoA :D

We have investigated an incident of harassment and found your account to be involved. The specifics are:

Lol you didn't get banned for bad language, you got banned for harrasment, and tbh you deserved it

Vulcan

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:

The great show on here matey is you, everytime you post you further dmg the point your trying to make.

Swearing or blocking the spawn makes no differance to me, you were a jackass in the way you approached the Fins situation you charged in shouting your mouth off you got peoples backs up hence you got the ban.

Think how much easier this would have been had you aprroached the group at the Fins with a different attitude.

My advise to you would be lock the thread take it like a man & learn from it ;x

Simmern

Fledgling Freddie
[15:49:19] <Jikaa> Character:Katmandu
[15:49:19] <Jikaa> Account:xxxxxxx
[15:49:19] <Jikaa> Date:19 may 2004
[15:49:19] <Jikaa> Details of the offence: Abusive language and harrasment to include blocking spawnpoint
[15:49:19] <Jikaa> Consequences for the account:3 day account suspension

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
and as I said, show SS's where I block spawn, caus I didnt ..
They had 2 of theyr grp in spawn sitting :D

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
anyway I know a did wrong ;p but well I guess I will not be that stupid next time ^_^

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
How can you block a spawn point? I mean it's not like you can stop them spawning by sitting there? Hey Mr Fin, you can't come out and play cos I'm here atm, kkthx..

Simmern

Fledgling Freddie
[QUOTE='Shy]How can you block a spawn point? I mean it's not like you can stop them spawning by sitting there? Hey Mr Fin, you can't come out and play cos I'm here atm, kkthx..[/QUOTE]
When you sit there, the fins actually stop spawning.

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Well that told me, lol, never knew that!

Hmm, bug, or working as intended I wonder..

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
well, i think I said that .. that u had 2 of ur grp sitting in spawn and blocking pop caus u had fop down ? .. thats what SS shows :D

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
anyway, as I said I did wrong and I am sorry, next time I should think b4 I say smth :D .. but still I wasnt blocking spawn =)

and stop posting here, dont want to beat all post records :p

Event

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
anyway I know a did wrong ;p but well I guess I will not be that stupid next time ^_^

I have grpd with freddy a lot and he aint usually this crazy. Let it go now tbh - he got punished and has served his time.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
well, i think I said that .. that u had 2 of ur grp sitting in spawn and blocking pop caus u had fop down ? .. thats what SS shows :D

the screenshot shows you blocking the spawn and the others prolly came after you sat down there to talk to you...........

thats what i see

you are a very poor guy :touch:

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest he has made himself look like the ass in this thread, and he keeps saying he wasn't blocking the spawn, fails to recognise that it was harrasment and blames GOA for banning him for bad language, he even edited text out of the email he got when he posted here, so he deserves everything he gets.

The fact that he posted threats of further harrasment, maybe GOA should close his account for much longer than three days.

Most people try to learn from their mistakes, and not dig the pit they are in deeper.

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
u can ask ppl from grp that they were blocking it themselves, caus they had no char with fop, so they couldnt pull :x

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Cigies said:
To be honest he has made himself look like the ass in this thread, and he keeps saying he wasn't blocking the spawn, fails to recognise that it was harrasment and blames GOA for banning him for bad language, he even edited text out of the email he got when he posted here, so he deserves everything he gets.

The fact that he posted threats of further harrasment, maybe GOA should close his account for much longer than three days.

Most people try to learn from their mistakes, and not dig the pit they are in deeper.

Goa gonna ban me for what I said on FH ? ok mate

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
Goa gonna ban me for what I said on FH ? ok mate

Nope of course not, but I would be more careful of your actions in game from now on, as you account has a black mark against it now.

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
And I think I have said 3 times sorry so far and u are the only1 who cant leave the wajn MATE :D u r funny already ;p

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
dart eis becoz u ar sew leet, arn ar towtal nobar d3wd, eits noe wundar ewe gotar ban issit ?

Anyway enjoy your ban, see you in a few days, adios :)

Tzeentch

Fledgling Freddie
this is the most shit thread i've seen in a long long time.

bad humour, bad attempts to alleviate (nova, tdaer), everyone arguing with every shit little insignificant point, and now me, telling everyone how shit this thread is.

fniss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom