Status
Not open for further replies.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Firstly to the guys at fins.

/filter makes any abuse really funny
/ignore makes it no problem

To Jika

I doubt there is a person in hib who hasn't been screwed over by fins list at some point. Courtesy is good, you could have turned the entire situatin around, instead you throw your toys and behave like a 5 year old. I think maybe you should apologies, because it doesn't seem to me like the people on the fins list are going down. This has done more harm to your reputation then anyone on that list.

Goldragon

Fledgling Freddie
Shame its not pvp server so you COULD do something about your threats ^^
Case on excal, it just look a tad pathetic 8) Time to reroll a newb char, and get chatlogs of harrasment and swear words from the guys you want payback on imho ^^

And..

Banning people suck, ok? :OP

If people cheat and get 10034015mithril and is level 190, then ok, delete the char and 3day ban.

But bad words??? If that gm spent three days on camlann, it wouldnt have been a player left! hehe

Nah, its summer, lets fuck the c**k s0kin swearing and start drinking ^^

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
Jika said:
Today I got banned for 3 days for using _BAD_ words ^_^

I woke up at 6am to get myself to fins list with my 42 animist.
After w8ng 6-7h I ran to fins and discovered that list was gone and I am not on it (was nr2 b4) .. So I started scandal there and ofc I was pissed and was swearing some. Also the guy who reported said that I was blocking spawn .. hmm theyr fop LD'd and there was 2 of theyr grp blocking spawn ^_^

Anyway, I even apologized after and 1 monkey still reported ..

Well, just how stupid can some1 be .. anyway, I know who did it and .. MATE u are going DOOOOOOOWN :x .. Messing with wrong ppl -.- :m00:

Goa is so fast banning ppl , banned in 3h .. and so slow solving real problems.
another GG to goa :|

how can they ban people for bad language when they put in a /filter to stop swearing if people don't wanna hear it ^ ^

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
You acted like a git and got a slap on the wrist.

Having read some of your replies here I can't help but think it would have been better if they had just kicked you for good :p

Have a coke, smile and stfu, acting like a child and then a hard man over some pixels towards some people you don't know and will never meet, hilarious :D

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
Brack said:
how can they ban people for bad language when they put in a /filter to stop swearing if people don't wanna hear it ^ ^

Because there is a difference between casual swearing IE: "shit my 5th ld in 30 mins!!!11" and "Hey you c**k sucking f**k, I'm behaving like a rampant kestrel soaked teen and I'm gonna f*****g kill you irl, kk?????".

One is frustration, the other is pure abuse which, whatever we think of other people, we keep to ourselves or risked being reported and banned, simple really, innit? :D

Zeelee

Fledgling Freddie
/rpfilter F**k <3
/rpfilter f***ing <3

etc ...

nah j/k

will a 3day ban stop ppl doing childish stuff like this anyway ... guess not =/

Brack

One of Freddy's beloved
Zeelee said:
/rpfilter F**k <3
/rpfilter f***ing <3

etc ...

nah j/k

will a 3day ban stop ppl doing childish stuff like this anyway ... guess not =/

yere jika u damn kid! :p stop being banned and bg ffs

Vulcan

Fledgling Freddie
One of the guys at this incident was one of my Alts. Im guessing he got banned from stopping the play as much as the language.

I dont have chat log but have some screenies of some of what happened.

http://www.newdawn-daoc.co.uk/Katmandu.htm

My alt and Choice along with Anney started the Fins group at around 5/ 6am for once it wasnt camped, others joined us later. afaik there wasnt any list because no one wanted the responsibility of it (no wonder really)

The swearing and stuff I really dont give a monkeys about we all do it & as some have pointed out there is the /filter command.

Some of the comments of eating shit from spoons etc well guess those speak for themselves.

What pissed the group off most was the fact that he sat in the dam spawn area & stopped the pop rate & as the SShots show he says .
"no Fins for you today"
Im gonna sit in the spawn all day"

That imho is greifing I dont pay my subs to have people behave in that way.

I gave him my Alts place after over an hour of this crap Ide had enuff of his dummy throwing.

If I behaved in this way Ide expect to be reported & banned he got nothing less than he deserved, then shoots himself in the foot & comes on here ending his post with a threat....... smart fella NOT

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Finns does one thing only. To produce N00bs that can't play their characters when it comes to it.

Simmern

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
Finns does one thing only. To produce N00bs that can't play their characters when it comes to it.
Yea, cus you sure learn how to play your character in rvr after spending 10+days soloing to level 50 ~~

Shneddi

Fledgling Freddie
nol said:
Firstly to the guys at fins.
/filter makes any abuse really funny
/ignore makes it no problem

what i thought .. dont even see how they ban you for it.
and reporting people for swearing ??? thats like phoning the police cos somone spits on the floor.

Simmern

Fledgling Freddie
Shneddi said:
what i thought .. dont even see how they ban you for it.
and reporting people for swearing ??? thats like phoning the police cos somone spits on the floor.
I understand it as they banned him for blocking the spawn..

mordia

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
Well, just how stupid can some1 be .. anyway, I know who did it and .. MATE u are going DOOOOOOOWN :x .. Messing with wrong ppl -.- :m00:

Bwahahahhahahahahhaha

Gray-CF

Fledgling Freddie
I'll go down for 100g and an RA respec stone - im a cheap elph!

Cigies

Fledgling Freddie
Brack said:

There is a fine line between swearing and harrasment, and from the look of the screen shots it was way over that line tbh. Let's forget the swearing as it's obvoiusly not why he was banned.

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
well in goa email it was said that i got ban for using bad language :x so QQ if goa spend time banning for this and not doing theyr real job what they should do.

And realy, if they fuck up list just like that, because they are all afk or lazy, I will not leave it just like that, specialy after 7h w8ng. And as u can c from SS they dont even know who has the list and 2 ppl in grp telling different story :)
If all of u who said I did wrong, would have left fins after 7h w8ng just like that (after being nr1 on list).. then its smth wrong with u, or u are true roleplayer.

Exiled-Mighty

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
If all of u who said I did wrong, would have left fins after 7h w8ng just like that (after being nr1 on list).. then its smth wrong with u, or u are true roleplayer.

or we realise its a game

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Greetings,

We have investigated an incident of harassment and found your account to be involved. The specifics are:

Character:Katmandu
Account:xxxxxxxxxx
Date:19 may 2004
Details of the offence: Abusive language and harrasment.
Consequences for the account:3 day account suspension

:D

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Exiled-Mighty said:
or we realise its a game

Ye it is, but u like to waste time just like that, even if its a game ? :eek:

Simmern

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
Greetings,

We have investigated an incident of harassment and found your account to be involved. The specifics are:

Details of the offence: Abusive language and harrasment.

That was not what you said on IRC, was it? ;x

Exiled-Mighty

Fledgling Freddie
i wouldnt waste 7 hours doing nothing, and from that email you were banned for bad language AND harrasment, so QQ some more, you did wrong, you got caught, you got owned, nuff said

Gray-CF

Fledgling Freddie
Jika said:
Greetings,

Details of the offence: Unable to make a readable and logical forum post.

:m00:

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
should go to fins at 4am next time and make own grp and do the same like it is done on screenshot and let no1 in, would be fun .. and as some1 already said b4, grp leader can do whatever he wants ? :)

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
imo ban fins they always harass people when they are pulled

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
jika j00 r my hero!

I wanna join RR and pwnz0r teh finz or teh ML mobs with j00!

I be good 4 diz coz:

I r sociopath and am expierenced griefor, I waz h8'd by all in U0
I be g00d @ /y if j00 add joo die irl!!!1111!1! n00bs r scared of me
I stold many kilz0r, and r IrC g0d!
I uz radar and mods 4 teh win, r u 1337 eough to do so 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom