i give up

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Elrandhir said:
Well Disease/dot etc spammin Shamans actually seem to think that they are good, anyone could do that.
and any1 can spam a melee style while faceing their target and pressing ip etc, what's ur point ??

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
visual soloing is dead, either nobody around which forces you to go nearer to the zerg areas to try and find someone, thus getting every mocloltapper in the zone on you or you go and try and find lowbies doing RP missions in the hope of drawing a few people out, they never come :(

Stick with your stealthers and if you want to solo or avoid stealth zerging/getting adds, leave beno tower.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Soloing for stealthers or visibles whilst irvr is up has been great last few days. Try DC, Brynja whilst all the zerg is in albland had some great fights not 1 add even the casters have been zerged down on sight by all. Solo will always be there just have to find the right spot. And its nice to see you back raven on your hero.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Maeloch said:
You was running me down in gp the other night on threug? You make it a bit easy with ur 'mix' names to get even. Think ur reaver will be getting a hard time for a while.

So is your "green celt with a shield". Shame you only come out when your RAs are up:touch:

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
well i solo with me ns, gf ranjur and yes it is annoying to get added on but irvr just give u that extra feature tbh... if u dont like get added on try go to lesser popular places emain i heard is for duels *cough* aviod brigdes, dont camp walk around :)

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
trycorn said:
and any1 can spam a melee style while faceing their target and pressing ip etc, what's ur point ??

Yeah, but most just don't spam a Melee style, if thats all they do they wont last long.

Playing a Solo Shaman dosent require much skill.. Disease/dot, and run away, repeat... can't say I know all about that class, but thats about what they do, well and shearing, can't get more skilless than that tbh.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
So is your "green celt with a shield". Shame you only come out when your RAs are up:touch:

shame?

I think he plays smart if so tbh ;D

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Well running a visible and blatantly avoiding attacking people already engaged and not a single group let me past, some even chasing me extended distances.
Ah well if thats the way people want it, from now on if not in agramon or solo you will be attacked unless it is obvious that the hibs are winning and dont need help.
If solo just /y and i will try to help if i can.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
¨

Wanna bet?

Bonedancer!!
Warlock!!

yeah well, it's about same, abit less effort as a warlock and BD, but still about same really, only diff is that you actually have to kite on a Shaman :p

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Porkbelly said:
Ok i know i will get slaged off wat ever i write here but here it goes ...

You all know i play with my m8s everyday and yes we all play stealthers so we all grp ... Now when i do solo i get zerged 80% of the time by caster -tank and stealth grps , wat can we do about this ? NOTHING thats wat .

We cant go about with banners saying im solo dont kill me , it make me laugh seeing tank classes all standing about waiting for a solo and when they do get one all they do is stop when that person is down to 10% - wtf is that all about ...

Like i said i get zerged again and again and again by fg so when i get with my pals its pay back time and anything goes ... Why should we leave a tank class alone when i see him soloing ? it was only 3 hours ago he chased me down with his fg ( silly me i ment to forget that ) ... why should we leave a solo caster ? same reasons as before ...

Ive said this so many time if i want to play solo all the time i would go a play pvp server and not a cluster server ... Go ahead say it ( You got no skills to solo - your shit at solo ) ...

Skills ? Wat are skills to you lot ? strafing my bollocks off ? sorry i just dont do that cheating shit and it is cheating ...

So in the end of the day get yourself a few buddys and forget about trying to solo - your have more fun playing this way and start to enjoy palying stealther class ...

rofl @ this :D

and before you say useless reply etc i can only say this shit is not worth the effort to write a decent reply :p

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
I have to agree, though i'd still put the shammy as being even more skilless.

At least the BD/Warlock actually put themselves in a bit of danger, i.e you can hit them, even if you do have very little chance of being able to kill them before they are healed/you die. whereas the shammy is in no danger from start to finish and never even needs to let you get into melee range to do anything. Endless sprint, instant desease without even needing to face target without immunity timer and shears.

Its open to debate but i'd put that above a bd/wl for easymode. Though sm's still beat them all.

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
I have to agree, though i'd still put the shammy as being even more skilless.

At least the BD/Warlock actually put themselves in a bit of danger, i.e you can hit them, even if you do have very little chance of being able to kill them before they are healed/you die. whereas the shammy is in no danger from start to finish and never even needs to let you get into melee range to do anything. Endless sprint, instant desease without even needing to face target without immunity timer and shears.

Its open to debate but i'd put that above a bd/wl for easymode. Though sm's still beat them all.

BD aint that hard for real tank unless its mistar pd5 ;O
warlock rly depends on spec and how smart/stupid the player is + a bit on rr too ofc

and sm well ye for sm´s you need some luck with pet intercepts

but overall imo shammy is hardest to kill solo if he plays proper cuz you will never ever get to hit him.

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:
warlock rly depends on spec and how smart/stupid the player is + a bit on rr too ofc

but overall imo shammy is hardest to kill solo if he plays proper cuz you will never ever get to hit him.
you got a chance when you disease them aswell (as assasin) :)
tho the higher RR's.. when they think like. :eek2: cant win this one!
pop MoC and buffshear. and sit down but i guess thats why they invented Vanish ;)

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Devilseye said:
you got a chance when you disease them aswell (as assasin) :)
tho the higher RR's.. when they think like. :eek2: cant win this one!
pop MoC and buffshear. and sit down but i guess thats why they invented Vanish ;)

shammy will just purge your disease, if he´s solo specced he WILL have purge3 anyways. ofc you can do that too but while he can just reapply it you wont get a 2nd chance unless the shammy is stupid.

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:

lol cant see the point in playing a shammy solo then tbh. Seems totally devoid of any challenge:)
The ones i met sheer me and sprint away. Are they sitting bythemself with a Beavis/butthead laugh and stroking themself when they sprint away and avoid getting killed:p?
Just dont get it hehe...

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:

I was generalising for tanks in general, personally I never had a problem with warlocks even pre-nerf.
The only thing that makes a shammy harder to kill then a bd is the fact that they never have to put themselves in any risk or danger at all.

As for the desease, purge or not, I'd of thought they'd get a cure desease anyway? Though I cba to check.

Nate

FH is my second home
it would be nice if a solo shammie had a reason to get in melee range..but mythics made em like this so they have to kite everything ;p

daoc_xianghua

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
I was generalising for tanks in general, personally I never had a problem with warlocks even pre-nerf.
The only thing that makes a shammy harder to kill then a bd is the fact that they never have to put themselves in any risk or danger at all.

As for the desease, purge or not, I'd of thought they'd get a cure desease anyway? Though I cba to check.

i think you are right they should get cure disease from both mending line and Perf.

and tbh light tank with charge3 might be able to kill a shammy 1on1 with an end regen pot and backstyle snare + thrust weaps and a battler debuff and purge for the disease.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
daoc_xianghua said:
i think you are right they should get cure disease from both mending line and Perf.

and tbh light tank with charge3 might be able to kill a shammy 1on1 with an end regen pot and backstyle snare + thrust weaps and a battler debuff and purge for the disease.

Except the purge is useless as theirs no immunity timer for desease so it can just be reapplied instantly without even having to stop sprinting.

Even with a dozen end regen pots and LW it wont make up for perma sprint end buffs.

End of the day the only way you can win is if they make a mistake, theres nothing you can do to help the situration but rely on the enemy fucking up or getting too cocky.

Spetsnaz

Fledgling Freddie
need to get close in tower or something (bridge one) and make the shaman come in than TWF + try slam and start hitting till stun goes away or purged after that perma grapple = dead shaman

killed that Valverin or how that dude called like this after kiting and getting kited over half emain

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom