i give up

mixi

Fledgling Freddie
ffs you are so stupit you all ask wher are all the soloer

ther are still some soloer but they all sone quit on solo as all your uber tough rr7+ grp keep zerging them
dammmm its moust be hard to kill a solo toon and its all 3 realm
:puke:

and for the soloer if you wonna have a duel fine but make it fair dont stand next to me and cast your ressist and 2 sec l8er pa me :twak:

and btw i dont give a sh.. about dieing i just go back :kissit:

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Not different for anyone, we all get zerged etc, and just have to live with it.

Why make a post about something that is totally legit to do neways, all whine about nothing on Freddyshouse makes me belive all in here are a bunch of crybabies tbh.

Tiztla

Fledgling Freddie
it is funny , these last few days i have met so many solostealthers out there giving good fights :)

my biggest problem is that i only met rr8 + and that i have a fetish to challenge all Tanks and get smacked down in 4 hits hehe :) i think Eliten has the record , 3 hits and i was dead , daaam u :fluffle:

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
as the fg v fg rvr on this server, the solo game is also dead. ;)

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:

It's not dead, but you have to be able to take getting killed now and again, by zergs or grouping stealthers.

Have to say that I havent died much atall from that when going out with my Hero for some fun.

Some n00bs will always kill you ofc :p but many times I have been left alone.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Mastade said:
i wouldnt say solo rvr is dead,u just go to wrong places to get fights.
the day i dinged rr7 on ns i got over 40 1 vs 1 fights and it was lot of fun.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
mix thats why u gotta stick with stealther. you see this nice fotm op visual toons that can kick the shit out of things in nice perfect circumstances, but you dont get the nice conditions in daoc to merrit really trying to play a toon solo. you get runover by a lot of people, its always gonna happen its part of daoc like it or lump it.

as a stealther you do avoid most of the FG's and stuff and its great fun.

once u start getting to higher RR on your stealther you start really having some fun. this current keep situation is frustrating as hell and some areas are TOTALLY unforgiving. IE you attack summin and bang your dead to 20 adds.

stick with your inf work the fringes, you can still have fun. trying to be positive for you because everyone who plays daoc knows the shitty feeling you get with it sometimes.

theres good times and bad time in daoc , shrug off the bad times and look forward to the good times. Or failing that become a twisted old bastered like me.

mixi

Fledgling Freddie
shermi said:
Happy to see a pure add scout crying about zergs =)

lol i dont add on a solo fight and you know it
sure when im in a duo i do and you have poped me so meny time nere crou and owend me so you know i solo moust of the time

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
Ok i know i will get slaged off wat ever i write here but here it goes ...

You all know i play with my m8s everyday and yes we all play stealthers so we all grp ... Now when i do solo i get zerged 80% of the time by caster -tank and stealth grps , wat can we do about this ? NOTHING thats wat .

We cant go about with banners saying im solo dont kill me , it make me laugh seeing tank classes all standing about waiting for a solo and when they do get one all they do is stop when that person is down to 10% - wtf is that all about ...

Like i said i get zerged again and again and again by fg so when i get with my pals its pay back time and anything goes ... Why should we leave a tank class alone when i see him soloing ? it was only 3 hours ago he chased me down with his fg ( silly me i ment to forget that ) ... why should we leave a solo caster ? same reasons as before ...

Ive said this so many time if i want to play solo all the time i would go a play pvp server and not a cluster server ... Go ahead say it ( You got no skills to solo - your shit at solo ) ...

Skills ? Wat are skills to you lot ? strafing my bollocks off ? sorry i just dont do that cheating shit and it is cheating ...

So in the end of the day get yourself a few buddys and forget about trying to solo - your have more fun playing this way and start to enjoy palying stealther class ...

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Porkbelly said:
You all know i play with my m8s everyday and yes we all play stealthers so we all grp ... Now when i do solo i get zerged 80% of the time by caster -tank and stealth grps , wat can we do about this ? NOTHING thats wat.
tbh lots of ppl leave the known solor's alone (i tend to do most of the time), but ppl will allways remember ur zerging "crew" and there 4 most grp's will kill u on sight.

Porkbelly said:
Like i said i get zerged again and again and again by fg so when i get with my pals its pay back time and anything goes ... Why should we leave a tank class alone when i see him soloing ? it was only 3 hours ago he chased me down with his fg ( silly me i ment to forget that ) ... why should we leave a solo caster ? same reasons as before ...
i get ur point but try looking @ it the other way, u have prob zerged him down on an alt or added on FG fight's waay before he added on u. but what's better makeing piece with other ppl so u can have better fight's = more fun or watching ur rp count go up ??

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
mixi said:

ther are still some soloer but they all sone quit on solo as all your uber tough rr7+ grp keep zerging them

and for the soloer if you wonna have a duel fine but make it fair dont stand next to me and cast your ressist and 2 sec l8er pa me :twak:

i still lub you mix! <3 Gib duel on vamp :/

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Porkbelly said:
Skills ? Wat are skills to you lot ? strafing my bollocks off ? sorry i just dont do that cheating shit and it is cheating ...

Strafing isent cheating, if you don't strafe to get you'r best styles in, like for example the side chain in CD, then you'r rather stupid tbh.

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
mixi said:
lol i dont add on a solo fight and you know it
sure when im in a duo i do and you have poped me so meny time nere crou and owend me so you know i solo moust of the time

Duoing with Deventuris doesn't give you enough rp's...or did i miss something :touch: and tbh only met you in duos + till now.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Elrandhir said:
Strafing isent cheating, if you don't strafe to get you'r best styles in, like for example the side chain in CD, then you'r rather stupid tbh.

Yes this discussion again!

mixi said:

What a fucking hypocrit, one or two nights ago you were running in a group with chained and some other wankers killing all the solo'ers etc

luribeauty

Fledgling Freddie
mixi said:

sorry mixi but u hang about beno bridge to much and when i get a pm froma few good m8's off mine saying they got zerge by 3 stealthers's with ur name in it mentioned a lot then u got to travel to earn some respect heck i dont even get teamzerg add on me unless im out numbered.

mixi

Fledgling Freddie
Septima said:
Duoing with Deventuris doesn't give you enough rp's...or did i miss something :touch: and tbh only met you in duos + till now.

yes its give okai rp and btw he fist log on at 22cet+ so i dont duo whit him before his online its brity hard and his not online in weekend

and i on mixreav the moust

and duo+ ? i have NEVER bin more then 2 in grp when in on infi ore scout

:kissit:

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
mixi said:
yes its give okai rp and btw he fist log on at 22cet+ so i dont duo whit him before his online its brity hard and his not online in weekend

and i on mixreav the moust

and duo+ ? i have NEVER bin more then 2 in grp when in on infi ore scout

:kissit:

Read posts above...

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
mixi said:
some clueless fuck

God, mixscout dude? You're just like Yoshimitsu, doing nothing else but adding and standing near the great tower of safety. Don't expect any respect when you actually notice how horrible it is getting zerged when playing infil.

buffswithlove

Loyal Freddie
yeah zerg soloer - most soloers can stealth - but try solo druid and notice when couple fg comes over and kills ya. its np i can release allways and rebuff ofc it sucks goz dont have stealth and try hide.

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
buffswithlove said:
yeah zerg soloer - most soloers can stealth - but try solo druid and notice when couple fg comes over and kills ya. its np i can release allways and rebuff ofc it sucks goz dont have stealth and try hide.

Try and play a character who was designed to solo then. :/

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
buffswithlove said:

I wouldent though, solo as a druid that is =P solo as a support class is :<<<

trycorn

Fledgling Freddie
Elrandhir said:
I wouldent though, solo as a druid that is =P solo as a support class is :<<<
solo shammy is phun, but ye solo druid is kinda dull i would emagine

Nate

FH is my second home
Porkbelly said:
You all know i play with my m8s everyday and yes we all play stealthers so we all grp ... Now when i do solo i get zerged 80% of the time by caster -tank and stealth grps , wat can we do about this ? NOTHING thats wat .

the thing is pb...how do people know your solo, ur mates are stealthed, so it isnt easy to see if you are...if ur getting zerged 80% of the time, it's probably because of how you've played most of the time yourself...if someone wasn't going to add on your 1v1, would you remember his/her name and not zerg him down when next you see him and your grouped? I doubt it...maybe thats something you should try to do

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
trycorn said:

Well Disease/dot etc spammin Shamans actually seem to think that they are good, anyone could do that.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
You was running me down in gp the other night on threug? You make it a bit easy with ur 'mix' names to get even. Think ur reaver will be getting a hard time for a while.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
trycorn said:

Like to see anyone kill a nature spec druid who's ML10 conv in a 1v1.
ML9 pet + spiral kills basically any tank in a few secs and just keep chain rooting/insta rooting casters and set your pet on them, not to mention WH charge, EP charge, 2 insta heals and Scale armour and the druid rr5.
And with the new druid pet changes that ML9 pet is going to hurt not to mention stun you and disease you to make kiting easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom