I don't understand why Mids think..

O

old.Tzeentch

That Mythic is on a hate campaign against them.

Being overpowered and then nerfed doesnt mean they hate you, it means you're being put in line with the rest of us.

They might over-do it, but.. t.t it's not cus you're Mids.

I'm pretty sure if Zerks were in Hib, they'd be nerfed.
Same for Savages.

Sure, you could do with some good group RAs, but, you can't really say that you are doing so bad in RvR anyway?

FG v FG I mean.

Don't think so highly of yourselves that just cus you're in a realm that Mythic hates you.

Hib's even have a protest site up against Mythic cus many think we're being shafted constantly.

I'm pretty sure Albs have thought from day 1 that Mythic hates them too.

Welcome to the club guys, you joined late, but kick back and relax.

B

belth

They can't relax with the 10+ Midgard-only nerfs in each new patch note :(

P

Pandemic

fortunately warrior is equiped with ra: nerf immunity

O

old.Tzeentch

Warrior fucking rocks.

Xana needs to post that pic of Jawz doing his stuff.

N

-Nuked-

Originally posted by belth
They can't relax with the 10+ Midgard-only nerfs in each new patch note :(

aye but its still hardly a nerf, u will be doing the same dmg (if we are lucky) as the other realm tanks! they have gimped the game loads allready by allowing tanks to out damage casters, pulling it back a little isnt bad for the game imho.. will make rvr more fun

Hib's even have a protest site up against Mythic cus many think we're being shafted constantly.

can u post a link plz :p

A

Archeon

I'd love to know how Albi's think Mythic hates them, especially when the games named after them ;)

Still - fair point. A lot of Mids are buying into the whine before seeing what its like for themselves.

S

sorusi

midgar is not hated by mythic :p

think 1.62 wont make much off a differance.. just nerf savages a bit now :p and remove bds + necros :p and maybe determination,GP,SoS,baod - all "special ability" RAs and the game is more than balanced

and albs started thinking mythic hated them after smite nerf :p cos they couldnt solo 3 tanks with 1 cleric anymore or have best nuke ingame

O

old.Wildfire

my lvl 10 pryd skald says: OMG FFS GO CRY MORE NOOBS U JUST DONT HAVE SKILLZ LIK EUS MIDS AND U HAVE TO NERF US AND NERF US UNTIL WE HAVE NOTHING LEFT. PS HAHA ONESHOTTED A TOMTE I RULZ.

P

poky

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
my lvl 10 pryd skald says: OMG FFS GO CRY MORE NOOBS U JUST DONT HAVE SKILLZ LIK EUS MIDS AND U HAVE TO NERF US AND NERF US UNTIL WE HAVE NOTHING LEFT. PS HAHA ONESHOTTED A TOMTE I RULZ.

lol

O

old.Sko

hibs have godmode. still they whine. strange.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.Sko

you'd be surprised how little godmode helps when jawz&tiv are on your ass for 700-1000ish dmg, and medduh for bla bla yeah yeah you get the drift.

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by old.Sko
when did hibs get aoe insta stun? Did I miss the meeting?

A

Aule Valar

aoe insta stun lasts sooo long when it hits boad...
i've got a 50 mid and 50 alb, and would say mid is definatly more overpowered than alb, although not by that much

O

old.krane

Originally posted by old.Wildfire

:clap:

A

Arnor

Originally posted by old.Nol
when did hibs get aoe insta stun? Did I miss the meeting?

"Bill, fucking is out, we had a meeting, you were asleep"

C

cougar-

just look at camelolherald, we get all this cool stuff there!

I

infozwerg

trolls are way overpowered imo

and kobolds wtfpwn everyone with their sexeh looks

B

belth

Originally posted by Amadon
When did we get BoF? :eek:

Who needs BoF when you cant be touched without having to step in to 3+ other pbaoers?

V

vintervargen

Who needs BoF when you cant be touched without having to step in to 3+ other pbaoers?

who needs chanters when they get 2shotted by random savage?

A

Amadon

oh right.. so hib is the only realm with pbaoe now?

O

onionknight

Originally posted by cougar-
just look at camelolherald, we get all this cool stuff there!
Yas check this out; http://www.camelolherald.com/more/983.html
"
Thanks to feedback from our Team Leads and Pendragon testers we are now prepared to make the long awaited tuning to Midgard. The tuning patches to both Albion and Hibernia were both highly successful and we look forward to this patch to be met with the same success. We look forward to feedback from those testing these changes.

- All melee damage will be increased 25% for classes that are capable of specializing in a weapon

- Base damage of the Left Axe specialization for Berserkers has been increased 10% (this is in addition to the base 25% for all Midgard classes)

- The Healer only Realm Ability Perfect Resurrection is now a group ability. Any fallen party members within a 2000 radius of the caster will be affected. It will no longer be possible to target players outside of your group for use with this ability"

T

Trubble

Originally posted by Archeon
I'd love to know how Albi's think Mythic hates them, especially when the games named after them ;)

Still - fair point. A lot of Mids are buying into the whine before seeing what its like for themselves.

Well you forgot to mention one thing when you said the game was named after albs: DARK AGE !

So just by looking at the name you should know that Albion is in trouble... ;)

C

chosen

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
Warrior fucking rocks.

Xana needs to post that pic of Jawz doing his stuff.

jawz aint a warrior he is a machine!!!

G

Gewny

acctually if u read patch notes you can only see mid hate for long (expcept the SM getting some luv).

And yes we still have good classes but we now have a long list of classes that feels themself either left out or right out insulted.

Skalds and Thanes - long lasting classes that feels left out.
Warr : Lacks interesting touches, is a Viking that forgot to become anything.
Zerker : ofc they feel insulted, watch clerics this will not stop anytime soon.
SB´s : will become the redheaded stepchild of all assasins once the patch is in.
Shamans still (with all rights) complains about bottyness and lack of defense.

So mid are left with : Healers, BD, SM, Savage and maybe hunters as "happy" classes

Then look at Mids RA´s they are all a laugh. no usable groupe based RA´s NONE of em compares to Groupe purge, SoS, BaOD or BoF. If u stack all mids special ras togheter they wouldent still come close to ONE of those 4.

OFC mid feels low and if Mythic dicides to low savage and/or BD before the hand out some massive Luv mid might be drained...

C

chosen

Originally posted by Gewny
acctually if u read patch notes you can only see mid hate for long (expcept the SM getting some luv).

And yes we still have good classes but we now have a long list of classes that feels themself either left out or right out insulted.

Skalds and Thanes - long lasting classes that feels left out.
Warr : Lacks interesting touches, is a Viking that forgot to become anything.
Zerker : ofc they feel insulted, watch clerics this will not stop anytime soon.
SB´s : will become the redheaded stepchild of all assasins once the patch is in.
Shamans still (with all rights) complains about bottyness and lack of defense.

So mid are left with : Healers, BD, SM, Savage and maybe hunters as "happy" classes

Then look at Mids RA´s they are all a laugh. no usable groupe based RA´s NONE of em compares to Groupe purge, SoS, BaOD or BoF. If u stack all mids special ras togheter they wouldent still come close to ONE of those 4.

OFC mid feels low and if Mythic dicides to low savage and/or BD before the hand out some massive Luv mid might be drained...

dark RMs also gets some love!

Users who are viewing this thread