I don't have many.....

A

Alkoran

....but I think this may just be a good idea.

Welcome to the last ever presentation of the Barrysworld Excal/OT Spammer awards.

It's an excuse to say what you want to say to people and spread that which is the Excal/OT wub.

and because I made the thread I get to go first.

BlitheringIdiot, you are, always and forever, before and beyond all others, "4tehwin." :D

C

Coim-

We can't vote for ourselves? :(

Anyways, Dill / Sissy tbh.

Edit - I should probably post a reason;
'Cause they're the only two who've made me laugh out loud. And they're blatantly cooler than the rest of you. :p

C

chosen

Tisme for making such strong jokes all the time!

K

kirennia

Originally posted by chosen
Tisme for making such strong jokes all the time!

:scared: Please don't remind me of them, my psychiatrist told me they were bad for my health :/

R

Ravenbourne

Tisme for making me smile
Sissyfoo for his over sea's reports
Lox for desperatly trying to hold on to his cock size...I mean post count.
Random for being a complete retard

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Lumikki
No VF, it's such a big deal to a certain group of people I won't bother using it anymore.

:(

Who cares about those people :p

xx

A

Alkoran

Dill : The true sour bastard. All others are cheap imitations. The oinly man who can say "Fuck off Repent" with just the right style.

Coim : The highest 1337nes/years quotient.

Sissyfoo : Most charismatic bastard and the coolest Excal/OT spammer. If anyone here is "The Fonze" it's him.

Ekydus : The only spammer who can post like a complete "Fucktard" (did I say that right?) without actually being one. Oh, and that "Nfuck" line was priceless.

Leoric : Most likey to be a pirate IRL.

Damini : Owner of rather unorthodox kevlar garments, but hey, whatever turns you on ;)

Repent : Because it wouldn't have been the same without him.

Brinx : We salute you.

Bels : Shouldn't be a mod, because we all know, in her heart, she'd rather spam :D

Tisme : Capable of ignoring vast amounts of crap flame. Some of the joke were quite funny too.

Shy' : Most underapreciated. I owe you more than money :D

Teh Baron Sib : Most likely to have a custom title IRL.

Conch : Most "diferently concious" and he'd cry if he didn't get a mention ;) Conch, you are the stoner, now STFU about it :D

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Lumikki
Bah, nevermind :)

xx

:bazbeer: :bazbeer: :bazbeer: :bazbeer: :bazbeer: :bazbeer: :bazbeer: :bazbeer: :bazbeer:

R

Repent Reloaded

Salty for bein a king over the last year
Tisme for changing love into hate so fast.
and the rest of the main OT spammers for bein a laugh.

O

old.Dillinja

Almost missed this thread.

Coim, for always being there to spam with. Or to back me up in a war against some rival spammers or noobs.

BI, for reminding me of how great I am, for being a great guy and for being there back in the unforgettable Camlann days.

Sissy, for being a generally great guy, his interesting methods of torture, and the same reasons as Coim really.

Alkoran, for calling me a sour bastard, and posting what needs to be posted, at the right time.

Salty, for his stupid threads and posts, him and some others in the forum, such as Adari and Repent, made me look a lot more intelligent than I actually am.

Adari, for reasons above and his fucked up sense of humour.

Repent, for giving the forum its very own laughing stock.

Nuked, for being a twat and a nice guy at the same time. ;)

Belsameth, for being the best mod on the forums, not that that is much to be proud of, of course. :)

Loxley, for being a rebel and leading us into war against rival forums.

ST, for saying what he thinks, and not what he thinks will please others.

Sibanac, for being a true friend since the Camlann days.

Kharok, the original Camlann spammer.

Conchabar, for being the 'definition of cool', boy, I must've drunk a lot that night. ;)

Leoric, for being a nice guy, never flamed anyone that I know of.

Sharma, for taking my nastyness in good humour.

Aoami, for being himself.

Ekydus, for turning from a nice guy into a complete twat overnight.

Del, for being a nice guy.

Daws, Shotgun, whatever. :p For the fun we had spamming earlier this year. ;)

Tisme, for the incredibly bad jokes and for being one of the nicest people on the forum. ;)

And, of course, yours truly. Just for being me, and keeping the forum chugging along, along with the others, until its inevitable death. :D

And, anyone I've forgotten, I'll add you ASAP but it's late and I'm full of budweiser so I can't be asked atm. ;)

C

Coim-

Bah. You never said I had to mention liek every single person!

Anyways...

Dill / Sissy - Reasons stated above tbh.

Leoric - For being the uberest guy on teh whole forums tbh.

Karlo - Simple, because he r0x.

Adari - Even though he's a complete fucktard, he's liek quite funny sometimes. xD

Salty - Same as adari really.

BI - One of teh funniest people around!

Foxeh - For all teh uber movies tbh! :p

Shy - All teh effort with the plan, and you're just generally nice. :p

Conch - One of a kind.

Alkoran - For liek, starting all the uber things. Teh Plan, etc.

K9 - For getting himself banned. Best thing he ever did. xDD

ST - Without the Cartman avatar he's liek a different person... or something.

Lox - For pwning teh mods. Or was it the other way around... :p

Bels - For making :) seem scary, and teh nicest mod, up until FH. :)p)

Sib - Pwning Sissyfoo in that duel is something I'll never forget. xD

Tisme - Never flamed anyone back. 'Cept Repent, but that's liek different.

Repent - Someone we could laugh at.

Del - r0x0r post on FH.

Ekydus - 'Cause he's a nice guy. Honest. :p

Nuked - For that time in pryd BG where you and adari couldn't stop arguing. :p

Lumikki - For teh xx's tbh. :D

Karam / Random - Used to be half funny, now just irritating. :p

Brinx - Custom title ofc! :D

I think that's about it.

B

BlitheringIdiot

This thread looks like it requires a lot of effort.

Can I just say I love you all in your own special ways. Except Dill ofcourse, who I actually do love and if science will ever let us - I will have his babies. Hopefully without too much actual gayness...

:wub:

B

BlitheringIdiot

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
No xx :O
What? Why 'no'? Im confused.

Coim am I being insulted here? If I am, can you shout at VF for me.

C

Coim-

Originally posted by BlitheringIdiot
What? Why 'no'? Im confused.

Coim am I being insulted here? If I am, can you shout at VF for me.
AMAGAAAAD! I'll give you a clue;
Lumikki.

B

BlitheringIdiot

So not the candlestick? Is the Old Boot a weapon, its in our cleudo box but I swear it comes from monopoly.

C

Coim-

I think BI's going crazy! Oh wait, what do I mean 'going'... :p

A

azshara

Originally posted by Coim-
Which is exactly why Lumikki r0x, and you don't. :p
but i could if i could be arsed... but that isnt the case so i can live with that i guess ;d

V

VodkaFairy

People whined at Lumikki for using 'xx' and other stuff.

I whine at Lumikki for not using 'xx' anymore.

Now she uses 'xx' again! And edited the post to add it ofc!

:D

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I love you all! :D I'll make a list of all the people I will miss when my beloved forum goes down.

...but I have something funky to do first!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Fucking hell! :eek: I just wrote a huge, huuuge list but because it had too many smilies in it the forum wouldn't accept it and then deleted it. Fuck!!

Here goes again:

Blithering Idiot: You're one cool dude! Always willing to join in on a rant but when the mods come stomping in you always manage to calm them down with polite and well thought out arguments whilst the rest of us are still foaming at the mouth.

Dillinja: You were there from the begining and you will no doubt be there until the end. There aren't enough words in the english language to sum up just how cool you are so I will make some up: yhuap, ruyhs and, above all, qwertyuiop!! :D

Coim: The bubbly and enthusiastic thorn in Tilda's side! Whenever there was some forum fighting to be done we could always count on you to jump in no matter how badly we were doing! A truly l33t spammer with no peer ('cept me!). I salute you! ...your PSP skills suck though. Work harder! :p

Belsameth: The only mod that I honestly liked. You walked a hard line; joining in with the d0rfs on there marathon spam sessions but never being allowed to forget that you were supposed to be keeping order in the forums. I never had a bad thing to say about you...and then you banned me. :D

Leoric: A truly great pirate and first mate! I hope you find your Angel, matey!

Adari: Sometimes I liked you and other times I wanted to nuke Holland into dust, just so that I could be sure that you wouldn't post again on this forum. :p

Salty: Much the same as Adari but I have to say that over the last few months I have to come like the both of you. Strange world.

Repent: The last of the d0rfs although lordy knows why. I never really disliked you even after all the crap you pulled on this forum...there are plenty enough people who hate you already.

Ala: The first person to send me fan-mail! Sissy loves ya!! :D

Tisme: Always tried to bring a smile to the faces of the people on this forum. Mucho respecto for you! You were one of the few people who was consistently nice.

Sibanac: You stinkin' bitch! I can't believe you beat me in a duel! Ah well, I'm willing to overlook that tiny incident. You're a good man and one of the original great spammers!

Alkoran: One of the few 'intelligent' posters on this forum. Always there with a good idea or a well thought out argument.

Conch: The one, the only ... DOPEY! The last d0rf should have been you, my man!

Brinx: Ahem...I never really kept my feelings about you secret after you closed the Camlann RvR forums but you were a damn good mod and you did give me a custom title so...~salute~.

Ekydus: ~cough~ Bet you thought I had forgotten about you. :p A cool guy in general but he should probably learn to take his defeats with some measure of good grace instead of filling the forums up with the word 'fuck'! Always gave as good as he got in forum flame sessions though.

Loxley: You fought the law and the...law won! Still, you were always a good laugh...a tad perverted....and a great spammer. You were missed when you left us.

Lummiki: Kept on posting despite what some morons thought of her. Rah!

K9: You got banned. Thanks.

Shy-: Hmm...what can I say about her? ~thinks~ ... Oh yea! Shy is awesome!! I gave her a hard time about the ol' custom title thing on FWorld but I didn't really mean it. Always been a great gal; kind, generous and good humoured.

Tilda: Ha ha...hmm, can't think of anything suitably nasty to say about him right now. I'll come back to this one later on.

Hmm...I can't think of anyone else to write about. If I have missed anyone then I am sorry. My bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom