i don't get sorcs ( yea whine )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
A good whine is bound to have little or none constructive arguments, 10 pages here we come!

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
sorcs are one man daoc death machines.

Speed, cc, damage dealing lifetap, (godmode) pet , brittleguards, godmode rr5, moc + loads of other crap.

theres a few other classes that have godmode pets too, brittleguards is something every caster can get with the convoker ML, damage dealing lifetap? or do you mean HIGH damage dealing lifetap because i havent seen or heard of a lifetap that doesnt do damage. godmode rr5 ra is OP yes, i have to agree with that but havent used it yet as my sorc is only 4l4 atm. MoC is something most classes can get if they want. Speed is very useful combined with the speedwarp ML ability but other classes have this too. Yes, sorcs does have loads of other good stuff but why shouldnt they when other classes have lots of utitly too?

Aussie

Banned
lets start whining about the 45sec 90% dmg absorb RA from warrior now

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
snopy said:
HAHAHAHA FUCK ME IM SOWWWY YOU BOGT BUT FUCKED BUT I GUESS THATS LFE AINT IT????? I JUST LOVE PPL LIKE you , mknes me ffeeal like Zoyster:pPP in a tsard but cant spell_???? poc my ares or log on frech server and i show you som3eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Oo :p

Helme

Resident Freddy
Not every caster got convoker... hi mentalists with warlord and stormlord!

Marc

FH is my second home
Tiztla said:
this thread shows alot of albwankers, instead of nicely say that he has wrong and tell what he has missed (some nice albs have done that, /salut to u) u insult and acting like a 5 year old child.

take your thumb out of your arse and re read the post. Aint just albs son, hib and mids too

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, give ml9 convoker ability on buffed lvl 53+ pets

please <puppyeyes> :p

majik

Banned
Spawn salamanders instead of grogans only charmable by underpopulated realm.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Vodkafairy said:
yeah, give ml9 convoker ability on buffed lvl 53+ pets

please <puppyeyes> :p
Would just be a wee bit worse then sorcerors and ML9.

Tiztla

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
take your thumb out of your arse and re read the post. Aint just albs son, hib and mids too

the most idiotic arguments came from albs, there fore my post, but i guess this proves my point again, sad alb

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
OrreBorre said:
lol :clap:

We all know sorcs are overpowered twats but it's not like hib and mid classes are weak compared to them.

There's no need for that.

Just because someone plays a sorc doesn't make them a "twat".

Marc

FH is my second home
Tiztla said:
the most idiotic arguments came from albs, there fore my post, but i guess this proves my point again, sad alb

your argument holds no substance whatsoever.

I will keep a look out for that stray brain cell of yours. Who knows, it may turn up one day

Tiztla

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
your argument holds no substance whatsoever.

I will keep a look out for that stray brain cell of yours. Who knows, it may turn up one day

no argument u say, well let me get this clear for u then, i was saying that it is sad that some posters use namecalling and bad words instead of explain what he did wrong, then u posted a childish post , u kinda proved my point excatly....

and look now again, i mean comon those arguments are getting so old, last time i heard someone saying " i will keep a look out for that stray brain cell of yours" i was 7 years old , but maybe i am close to your age?

Marc

FH is my second home
Tiztla said:
no argument u say, well let me get this clear for u then, i was saying that it is sad that some posters use namecalling and bad words

Tiztla said:
this thread shows alot of albwankers,

so yeah, if im 7 years old, by your reckoning u must be about the same age aye

Tiztla

Fledgling Freddie
touche, sorry i used one bad word.. still, look at ur post and then mine, compare who uses the most faul and imature languages and u will find out who´s the 7 year old child, now i wont respond to u anymore, i have proved my point and u have shown that u only can use imature phrases...

bye and take care

Marc

FH is my second home
in other words i dont really know what the fck i was on about

toodle oo

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
don't start bitchfights with marc, because you know who's going to win :mad:

Marc

FH is my second home
Vodkafairy said:
don't start bitchfights with marc, because you know who's going to win :mad:

lol Bitchfight, i aint heard that in years (in a good way, not a "god u must be a child way). Gonna remember that one lol

Bitchfight

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
Tiztla said:
touche, sorry i used one bad word.. still, look at ur post and then mine, compare who uses the most faul and imature languages and u will find out who´s the 7 year old child, now i wont respond to u anymore, i have proved my point and u have shown that u only can use imature phrases...

bye and take care

/disagree marc aint 7 years old, he's just a retard :)

Saje

Loyal Freddie
Ocalinn said:
theres a few other classes that have godmode pets too, brittleguards is something every caster can get with the convoker ML

QQ Mentas cant be convokers :<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom