i don't get sorcs ( yea whine )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
i wen't in to poc with shammy + sm , when i ported in i saw a necro run around the corner , so i got pet up buffed fast , and waited then suddenly 2 other albs zones in , so i'm just waiting for the kill ( supp specc mind ), so while waiting for their immunity timer to wear of, i'm spamming my insta str/con debuff but look at that the sorc manages to MEZZ ME FIRST !?!?wtf is that really now ?? so a castable mezz is faster suddenly then INSTAS ? FFS ROLL ANOTHER CLASS TBH !!!!!!

and boom dead, now that was fun !!!

YES THIS IS A GENUINE WHINE SO GIVE ME THE BEST YOU CAN !

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
you should know that instas doesnt interrupt and a sorc can mezz you easy if he doesnt get interrupted, this whine is just stupid.

Arid|Disci

Fledgling Freddie
hahaha his castspd is faster then urs...cause he's a sorc ? :x :< :eek: lolz

NamefakeOnVacation

Fledgling Freddie
note that only albs will whine in this thread, 3 so far.
Sorc's aint OP, no, NEVER!!! they are teh suxxor
-
Maybe you targeted the guy that zoned in after the first one. So he still had the timer but not the first one.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
As ocalinn says, your insta debuff doesnt interupt, so it was just a matter of him having faster castspeed than you on his mezz vs you pbae or mezz.

Lootie

Fledgling Freddie
Lol, topicstarter wtfpwned himself.
He even does 5000 style bonus to himself.
But keep qq'ing about sorcs, and not about your mental abilities :)

Lexxus

Fledgling Freddie
maybe he was spamming debuff to see when their timers are over?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
sorcs are one man daoc death machines.

Speed, cc, damage dealing lifetap, (godmode) pet , brittleguards, godmode rr5, moc + loads of other crap.

snopy

Fledgling Freddie
Teslacoil said:
i wen't in to poc with shammy + sm , when i ported in i saw a necro run around the corner , so i got pet up buffed fast , and waited then suddenly 2 other albs zones in , so i'm just waiting for the kill ( supp specc mind ), so while waiting for their immunity timer to wear of, i'm spamming my insta str/con debuff but look at that the sorc manages to MEZZ ME FIRST !?!?wtf is that really now ?? so a castable mezz is faster suddenly then INSTAS ? FFS ROLL ANOTHER CLASS TBH !!!!!!

HAHAHAHA FUCK ME IM SOWWWY YOU BOGT BUT FUCKED BUT I GUESS THATS LFE AINT IT????? I JUST LOVE PPL LIKE you , mknes me ffeeal like Zoyster:pPP in a tsard but cant spell_???? poc my ares or log on frech server and i show you som3eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
Guys this makes me sick .. the sorc has been around since start of game yet just cuase NFs came out and ppl still play them u whine ... hmm good one ... TBH u guys should just cut the whineing now .. cuase where are u getting with it ? .. no where .. so how about a nice can of STFU WTFPWNED.
thats all i got to say :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
well sorcs r fotm lets be honest :)

due to rr5 ra in solo situations and the errrrrr ml9 pet "bug"

Arilinn

Loyal Freddie
You need to build a good template to be a good sorc (High dex and good castspeed), seems the guy that mezzed you did; Cause you couldnt mezz him. ;)
We don't have instamezz, that's why albs have to be leet to keel.

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
snopy said:
HAHAHAHA FUCK ME IM SOWWWY YOU BOGT BUT FUCKED BUT I GUESS THATS LFE AINT IT????? I JUST LOVE PPL LIKE you , mknes me ffeeal like Zoyster:pPP in a tsard but cant spell_???? poc my ares or log on frech server and i show you som3eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yep my whine was quality whine i guess ;) /hug

but to see someone spell aswell as you seems more like a 5 star post then mine really ;)

but anyway /hug my dear friends and alot of kisses , i love you all but last night i was bored of playing solo in PvE cause my friend was on ml9 raid ( felt lonely :( ) so i needed to do some idiotic whine like i've seen everyone else do over the years , so i'm no officially a member of the FREDDYHOUSE WHINE/FANCLUB! /kiss hope to see you all again , and remember make love not war

btw hibbies don't fear me , just hug me back , and let's kill albs :)

Ego

Fledgling Freddie
Teslacoil said:

An insta debuff on casters that would actually interrupt people, now THAT would be overpowered eh :rolleyes:

Tiztla

Fledgling Freddie
this thread shows alot of albwankers, instead of nicely say that he has wrong and tell what he has missed (some nice albs have done that, /salut to u) u insult and acting like a 5 year old child.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Tiztla said:
this thread shows alot of albwankers, instead of nicely say that he has wrong and tell what he has missed (some nice albs have done that, /salut to u) u insult and acting like a 5 year old child.

Albs showed their best side again.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
snopy said:

rofl nico did u get as wasted s me lastnight (still am :()

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom