i don't get sorcs ( yea whine )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
Don't argue with idiots, they bring you down to their level then beat you with experience :m00:

Helme

Resident Freddy
Auriel said:
Don't argue with idiots, they bring you down to their level then beat you with experience :m00:
Then you better stop talking to yourself.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Auriel said:

In fact, dont argue at all \o/ love eachother!

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Auriel said:

Wise words :^P

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Yes i know it's an 'old' post and i'm probably saying the same as someone else, however i'm bored and WoW EU beta has ended :S So, sorry :p

censi said:
sorcs are one man daoc death machines.

Speed, cc, damage dealing lifetap, (godmode) pet , brittleguards, godmode rr5, moc + loads of other crap.

Life's a bitch :)

Almost every class has their moment of uberness and sooner or later it will come back to bite them in the ass :D

Eemma

Fledgling Freddie
Aybabtu said:
Yes i know it's an 'old' post and i'm probably saying the same as someone else, however i'm bored and WoW EU beta has ended :S So, sorry :p

Life's a bitch :)

Almost every class has their moment of uberness and sooner or later it will come back to bite them in the ass :D

Almost :eek:

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
hmm i wonder if the "godmode sorcpets" can intercept double PA (rr5 inf ability) + CD + SS + DF + hamstrin chain. :touch:

:( got pet to 60% before i died, didnt even touch the sm

Helme

Resident Freddy
Kelio said:
hmm i wonder if the "godmode sorcpets" can intercept double PA (rr5 inf ability) + CD + SS + DF + hamstrin chain. :touch:

With a sorc ml9 pet you would be dead before you did half of those styles.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Kelio said:

with a savage wyvern you would be chain stunned as soon as you destealthed :)

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
i wonder if the albs response to mid posts about thier overpowered toons will have the same response once mids r ganking with warlocks :)

Aussie

Banned
lpep said:
i wonder if the albs response to mid posts about thier overpowered toons will have the same response once mids r ganking with warlocks :)
because mids are retards who don't realise how overpowered their classes once were.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
as entertaining as this thread is ;) take the Bitchfight to pms :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom