i dont get it

pez

Can't get enough of FH
WL win when bug abusing, unless Dest use sprint + standard to get there.

What is this bug everyone is talking about?

Its not a bug, its an ability. Arguably its an exploit because its not being used as intended but they aren't going to fix it until they fix the whole scenario.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Pounce fun :p and this is the only way for Order to actually have change to get to bauble first :(

And thats generally only if Destro is running dumb marauders that don't use their charge/sprint ability

jizzah

Fledgling Freddie
You lot seen the other, well-expliot i'm calling it, with WL? You aim your one knockback as a destro having saved it for the carrier-send em flying into the lava and the next thing you know, they've mashed their pounce macro and yo-yo'd back to where they started. Dunno about you, but i think pouncing in the other direction from midair's a bit iffy...

Global cooldown on ANYTHING that can get you out of the lava in seconds flat, while everyone else jumps like mad trying to get safe's a pisstake.

jizzah

Fledgling Freddie
what i dont understand is , there're 6 t3 scenarios, and everyone seems to be playing that retarded Tor Anroc =\
You'll have seen yourself. There's a minimum of 3 IB's usually, at least 3 healers and a WL to nab the bauble 1st. That's why it's so busy on Axe Bite, it's coz they go in with IWIN groups like that and pretty much own all the time. The AOE KB from IB's is bad enough, but once i saw Simple rubberbanding in midair and hopping over the lava like jesus it pretty much spoiled the show. Damn close to fingering T3 senarios and getting on with t4 instead.

Now, with the latest brainwave from Mythic HQ, they've added a DOT to the bauble. All this means is it's all about owning the middle-i call it the tee. That's what it feels like anyways, getting charged by one dwarf and having the hill pretty much emptied of destruction with one action's gutting to say the least. Forcing play away from the safer places we can protect the bauble from (that is ofc, if we actually get to the bloody thing 1st) 9/10 times hands the game to em.

Man, order on the OP's server must be really, really bad. That or unbelievers of the expliot FTW brigade.

mgX

Fledgling Freddie
only time without the WL bug order has a chance, is if someone has a speedflag and every1 sprints...ofc we arrive aprox the same time as dest who hasnt been doing any sprinting nor flagging...

Tor anroc is a really kewl scenario since you get points from killing ppl aswell as the bauble which is then converted into xp in the end. Its the most rewarding t3 scenario / time used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom