i dont get it

zaonpt

Fledgling Freddie
why dist always gets to flag 1st, i mean when we (order) get there they are already nearly at theyr base with the flag, wasnt suposed to be a struggle to get the flag? suposely 1 of the team wipe? ....i dont get it

edit: most of cenarios is 14k exp to dist and 2k to order, its 90% of the time, they get more exp, they levelup faster and they get even stronger, always with cenarios better for then

gief balanced cenarios please

pez

Can't get enough of FH
I assume he means Tor Anroc. And yes, Most. Retarded. Scenario. Ever.

pez

Can't get enough of FH
No it is actually closer to Deso. Only way Order ever get there first is by exploiting a White Lion bug and even then its usually 1 WL arriving at the same time as 10 Deso players.

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Luckily though for you I don't think many Destro marauders have realised they can get there before any one else. I don't think they have actually noticed they can sprint. The ones that do tend to try ROFLPWN upfront on their own.

But yea, it's slightly closer to Destro, but with the WL bug they can get there before destro get to it, thats their only chance really.

Kreuger

Fledgling Freddie
as said, its a bug, and bugs shouldn't be abused imo.

Marauders who actually know how to play know that they will get there faster, and they usually do :(

It gets really tiresome to run through the whole map as order, since usually a marauder has picked up the "ball" (baubble wtf!?) and ran halfwayback to their spawn allready before the order has had a chance to get to the middle.

but not so tiresome as to when destro abuses by jumping down on ledges and creates a nice little bottleneck of focus dps when people jump down combinded with the falldamage they take on the way down.
and this is also a "bug", asked a gm about it and it is "not working as inteded" as they say in wow. But it is kinda hard to strike down on it again, since it happens about every 1/5 games im in.

/venting my frustration ;)

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
well abut the frustrating thing about using the sprint is when you meet the whole order group (talking nordland scenario) you stand there all by yourself agains 3-4 WH and a BW while all the other 'tards is standing by the barracks... So the reason might be that they don't wanna be alone =P

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
If it annoys you then don't go into that scenario, problem solved. At least until they get it sorted, but from the sounds of it Marauders will always have this advantage so I can't see them changing the map and frankly they shouldn't, perhaps add a 30 second delay in release of the "ball" after people are able to move, so there's a bit of a scrap over it.

arknor

Fledgling Freddie
mourkain temple is the same when i played destro i could usually use flee at the start and get the flag, now im order its nearly impossible to get to the flag quick enough.

they should not have the flags at a static point they should add multiple places where they will start at to make it more random

dee777

Loyal Freddie
mourkain temple is the same when i played destro i could usually use flee at the start and get the flag, now im order its nearly impossible to get to the flag quick enough.

they should not have the flags at a static point they should add multiple places where they will start at to make it more random

That actually is a sound idea. While at it, you can also alter scenario maps, so that it is random decided on which side order or destruction spawns.

Zandr

Fledgling Freddie
If it annoys you then don't go into that scenario, problem solved. At least until they get it sorted, but from the sounds of it Marauders will always have this advantage so I can't see them changing the map and frankly they shouldn't, perhaps add a 30 second delay in release of the "ball" after people are able to move, so there's a bit of a scrap over it.

ok idea, should just be a easy hotfix... i hope.

this senario is just the shit atm...

Bone_Idle

Fledgling Freddie
Which makes you wonder why everybody does just this scenario,the only active one on KEP atleast :(

That confuses me as well.

Everyone moans about the lava, destro getting the bauble first, knockbacks.. the list goes on but we always queue for all 6 of the tier 3 scens but its always tor anroc that always pops up.

Destro may get to the bauble first "some" of the times but you can garantee(sp) he'll be knocked into to the lava and order get it back.

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
*removed - dont post bug details thanks.**

Nah but I've also noticed in Tor Anroc people with charge (atleast on the destruction side) can hop over the middle (the islands in the lava) by jumping down right from the start and get there alot faster than when they would charge the normal way, of course this requires good timing and jumping skills but when done succesful you will gain quite a few seconds on anyone else.

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
Stop doing the bloody scenario then! Now that you can queue for any scenario across zones, the others are seeing a lot of action. Talebec Dam is a great scenario, and last night it was back in as soon as you come out, no waiting time. I've not had the chance to try any of the others yet. I love the dam so much :D

Noheals-WR

Fledgling Freddie
Marauders who use flee then charge gain a 50 point boost to normal flee speed...if used the other way there is no gain.

I understand that the gimps with the lions have a similar mechanic.

If done right the speed is unparalleled and exceeds that of a mount for quite some duration, although it is on a timer.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
If done right the speed is unparalleled and exceeds that of a mount for quite some duration, although it is on a timer.

The speed is slightly faster than the mount and that "quite some duration" is 7 seconds.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
No it is actually closer to Deso. Only way Order ever get there first is by exploiting a White Lion bug and even then its usually 1 WL arriving at the same time as 10 Deso players.

well done now there's WL's continually taking the pacifier 1st ..even a lvl11 one thats almost capped 1st point before destro gets to the top.Allways been a good idea to post about exploits on a public forum.:clap:

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
well done now there's WL's continually taking the pacifier 1st ..even a lvl11 one thats almost capped 1st point before destro gets to the top.Allways been a good idea to post about exploits on a public forum.:clap:

Anyone with a mount can beat unmounted WL easily to top of the hill,this is not the scenario we talking about.

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone with a mount can beat unmounted WL easily to top of the hill,this is not the scenario we talking about.

it's the one i'm talking about and not everyone has mounts and still doesn't excuse posting exploits on a public forum.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
If it annoys you then don't go into that scenario, problem solved.

Not so simple.

The last few nights the wait time on other T3 scenarios has been upwards of 1 hour as all the destro players only seem too queue for Tor Anroc (which is pretty much intant start) as they know they have a huge advantage and will almost always win.

Aqe

One of Freddy's beloved
WL win when bug abusing, unless Dest use sprint + standard to get there.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
what i dont understand is , there're 6 t3 scenarios, and everyone seems to be playing that retarded Tor Anroc =\

pez

Can't get enough of FH

Talking about Tor Anroc and Lava Jumping, I assume you are talking about a separate exploit if its happening in tier 2 scenarios. Frankly I will tell any and every WL I see to use pounce to get accross the lava and *maybe* get there before Destro, only way to even slightly level the playing field.

For people suggesting Tor Anroc is in any way balanced then please explain this:

YouTube - Tor Anroc is Fine!

Even with the WL exploit you still don't always get there first, check this one out for lols

YouTube - Tor Anroc is fine!

WLs can ONLY do this if they know how and are specced for it. Tor Anroc is basically a gift to Destruction players, I refuse to queue for it and I suggest you do the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom