I didnt do it! :/

F

Falcor

i did tell u to post using ya name, it will look better cuz tbh its bound to get outeventually

E

Eggy

Bit confused. Surely every other of the 7 members in this guy's group would have seen who got it. So look back at all your logs.

Doubt he'd have got it if he were solo.

W

whuzzy

Well ... i go often to SIDI raids and i was one of the friars not lottoing for the arms since was waiting for the robe.
As security measures for that case not happening again what i will do is (Started last week already) asking everybody in my group (always a few guildies / allies + random) to turn /autosplit S just on, so then it is 100% sure that i will get the drops. And in case something really should happen, it's me the one who is gonna get blamed, as group leader.

And, oh, u heard about the Bubble Breaker being missing bug already ?

j/k 8O)

Whuzz 8O)

S

samildanachh

The suspect shuld be banneed from all sidi raids until the loot is returned. and even after that i would have to strongly consider going on a raid with the person. its pretty damn obvious that he has got the loot tbh :)
not hard to cover it up :(

N

notguilty

I aint posting my name cuz i dont like to be bothered.
Could u even imagine the pm spams..... i guess u couldnt ;P.
As raid leader its up to u falcor to post it if u want but i am sure as <censured> not posting it.

N

notguilty

O i forgot.....
I know very weill that i cant prove my inosencense <however thats spellt>;P.
Tho i cant admit doing something i didnt, and i wont take the blame even in the smallest way.

I dont know even why I bother to post........you all judged me anyways ....so go ahead and cruzify me. I know you want somebody to blame , it doesnt matter who.

hehe i dont mean to sound way to pithyfull ;P

O

old.m0000

yeah cuz u stole a friar robe you retard theif [moderated]

N

notguilty

how uterly imature ...... how old are u? 11? try to refraim from cursing and name calling , cuz i am, keep it civil and act as an adult or dont post at all.

S

syri

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Theres a friar robe which was picked up and never handed in. There is evidence that you picked it up on the day. Until these robes actually turn up, you will have to forgive people for not believing you.
just a little hint, the one who picks it up is the one who selects it... autosplit will give it to someone else in the group most likely though...

J

Jaxal

he got it from loot autosplit, there was even a screenshot from someone in his group that showed he got it

N

notguilty

A screenshot that i asked to be sent to me but wasnt.....not calling anyone a liar like u calling me .
But nm this is my last post, i dont have it end of story....atleast from my part u keep this going if u like to....... BB was fun this short time.......not.

A

Ala

Awwww

Shame raids turn out this way :(

I got a lurvly drop from the last Sidi lotto :D

An I got flamed by my grp for handing in an item too quick an not taking the time to give them the stats *lol* Can't keep all the peeps happy all the time

/shrug

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom