I am banned

Dorimor1

Banned
(TD)Ruthless said:
lol You honestly think ppl log when they just see *you*?? haha 80% of mids in thidranki play BDs and normaly grp or zerg the ppl that try and solo

actually log on mid and do /who bonedancer thidranki and there will only be one or two.

Dw its ok to be bitter

Craft

Fledgling Freddie
/qtd quits you instantly to desktop, dont try it ffs,

not sure if it was this BD but they all seem to strafe like michael jackson trying to avoid another child abuse case..

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
The reason why I rolled a bonedancer are basically lack of enemies to fight

Thanks for a great laugh - Dorimor, you're a good guy but this is just absolute crap. "I rolled one of the most overpowered classes because I don't have anything to kill" is just rubbish. At least you didn't say you rolled one because you wanted a challenge, as that would've been even worse.

Dorimor1 said:
just find it funny how albs log because they can't kill a bonedancer.

I thought you made one because of the lack of players? And now you're chasing off more. Seems like a viscious (sp) circle to me.

Dorimor1

Banned
Equador said:
Thanks for a great laugh - Dorimor, you're a good guy but this is just absolute crap. "I rolled one of the most overpowered classes because I don't have anything to kill" is just rubbish. At least you didn't say you rolled one because you wanted a challenge, as that would've been even worse.

I don't see whats so funny about that, thats exactly the reason. The alb zerg is too big to handle with a Thane or a Warrior. If I roll a bonedancer I have a good chance of taking a few out before being rolled. When I was on my cabalist with my guildgroup we were always added on by other albs, or the numbers were too small, yes we fought bigger numbers once or twice but they weren't big enough (4 vs 5-8 is no challenge with a balanced and coordinated group).

When playing bonedancer I can challenge myself, your average BD will just lifetap anything, but have you actually thought how I run into 8 albs and come out on 100%? Have you actually thought about how hard (yes hard) it is to keep all the casters interupted, because if you knew anything, in Thidranki a caster is a BDs worst enemy. You can say I am bullshitting, but perhaps you should play one.

Equador said:
I thought you made one because of the lack of players? And now you're chasing off more. Seems like a viscious (sp) circle to me.

I did make one because of lack of players to fight. But don't forget, I am talking about when I was on Albion. On midgard there is always someone to fight.

And anyone with a crush stun style can solo me easily, its just about thinking how to. I mean if the alb zerg actually went for my healer first, then you wouldn't see much of me. If I can't beat a class i don't cry about it, I think of ways to beat it, blindlessly prodding me and not my pets is pure suicide, and I would have thought you knew that.

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
I am talking about when I was on Albion. On midgard there is always someone to fight.

That I didn't know, and yes, on Midgard you probably do. That aside, I wasn't crying about your class or saying you were bullshitting since that'll get neither of us anywhere :p You play the game you want, and if that means rolling a bonedancer to have fun - so be it. However, don't forget that most people indeed don't know how to kill a bonedancer as it is a very powerful class, and that'll spoil the fun for a lot of people pretty quickly, especially if bonedancers are buffed and grouped up. Not a lot you can do against that, and you know it.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Stop fucking qqing people crying at the fact the people rolled classes like bds/reavers the pay the subs to their acount let them roll what they want its there choice its stupid for people to say " O so you go ahead and roll an op class just to win" ever thought he might just want to roll the class? Just play the game dont whine about the classes that are in it there are easy ways to beat them all

(TD)Ruthless

Fledgling Freddie
Elkie said:
Stop fucking qqing people crying at the fact the people rolled classes like bds/reavers the pay the subs to their acount let them roll what they want its there choice its stupid for people to say " O so you go ahead and roll an op class just to win" ever thought he might just want to roll the class? Just play the game dont whine about the classes that are in it there are easy ways to beat them all

yes but the hole point is he came here and started bragging how he skill killed me and a guildie, i dont care anymore it happend like a week ago :)

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
(TD)Ruthless said:
yes but the hole point is he came here and started bragging how he skill killed me and a guildie, i dont care anymore it happend like a week ago :)

The thing is with dorimor he is french m8 he takes jokes to far:)

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
When playing bonedancer I can challenge myself, your average BD will just lifetap anything, but have you actually thought how I run into 8 albs and come out on 100%? Have you actually thought about how hard (yes hard) it is to keep all the casters interupted, because if you knew anything, in Thidranki a caster is a BDs worst enemy. You can say I am bullshitting, but perhaps you should play one.

All I can say is ...it must be hard targetting the right people and pressing two buttons ? One for lifetap and one for pet. Bd worst enemy is an inf that get's perf in and disease.

Solo doesn't mean you run ungrouped with other people :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom