I am banned

FAM87

Loyal Freddie
Posting this for a friend, Grolf / illiwara.

He was playing in thidranki with hes alt BD, Alevel, and he got banned for 3 days. Now he got a mail from GOA telling him that he was reported for cheating. Something he claims he did not do.
Now he is curuis ( sp ) what someone reported him for and who.

Why he cant make thid thread himself, i have no idea, though he asked me to so i did.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
FAM87 said:
Posting this for a friend, Grolf / illiwara.

He was playing in thidranki with hes alt BD, Alevel, and he got banned for 3 days. Now he got a mail from GOA telling him that he was reported for cheating. Something he claims he did not do.
Now he is curuis ( sp ) what someone reported him for and who.

Why he cant make thid thread himself, i have no idea, though he asked me to so i did.

doubt goa would ban him for cheating if it wasnt true :)

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
He must've clicked one of those ads below on this page.. and used em!!!

ontopic: GOA won't ban unless they are 110% sure, either he did do something or he lend his account to someone else abusing his toons :p Seeing as it's a 3day ban.. it's prolly no radar ^^. What it is?
- Emote spam
- Texture bug abuse..
take your pick, ow and if you think the person who reported you would reply here (if he/she even reads this), then i think you're mistaken :> _ I would avoid the inc flamespam :p

Dorimor1

Banned
Aleven! Nooo, my duo buddy, mate you've never cheated and I know you.

One day we shall pwn the alb zerg again my friend.

Ps did you get title in the end? xD

FAM87

Loyal Freddie
Quote from me friend ; nvm, found the huy who got me banned, and yes, i got my title.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Toffie said:
He emote spams alot ... think that's what got him banned

i do too. but i never get banned =P:kissit: :m00:

might be because im too Belowed =P

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
(TD)Ruthless said:
ey i'm playing my sorc alot more now, we can start a Fallout zerG! :)

got a sorc too. lemme know if you wanan duo :D

/Gyrandiz from Hib/Excl

Toffie

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
Hmmm, why did I get the constant /rude spam from you on your cleric then?

I gave you two /rude on two different deaths, one was for ganking me and muiske on Mid bridge was. Was me and muiske vs 5 mids or so and you decide to put pets on me ... I jumped under water spammed few group heals and then you jumped down and lifetapped me abit that was the first /rude.

Second you and your healer friend run into me and muiske and run back to bridge ? Just to gank and add again. That was the second /rude. And if emote you won't got more then one or two emote.

Won't be on for the next two weeks orso siesta :(

Dorimor1

Banned
Toffie said:
I gave you two /rude on two different deaths, one was for ganking me and muiske on Mid bridge was. Was me and muiske vs 5 mids or so and you decide to put pets on me ... I jumped under water spammed few group heals and then you jumped down and lifetapped me abit that was the first /rude.

Second you and your healer friend run into me and muiske and run back to bridge ? Just to gank and add again. That was the second /rude. And if emote you won't got more then one or two emote.

Won't be on for the next two weeks orso siesta :(

I remember a fight three on three, we won (may have been adds not sure) and you /rude me. Also I solo Pdq and some other sorc from your guild, Nadalia or something, and then they come back and gank me, and I get /rude aswell

:(

(TD)Ruthless

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
I remember a fight three on three, we won (may have been adds not sure) and you /rude me. Also I solo Pdq and some other sorc from your guild, Nadalia or something, and then they come back and gank me, and I get /rude aswell

:(

Is that something to be proud of? i solo'd a sorc! with my insta LT i rox!
tbh i dont mind you but what i do mind is you comming on FH and saying shit like this. I solo'd 2 sorcs how good am i! i would to see you and some other players in thid play a support class or something that doesnt have insta's but i doubt i will see that, i mean the only things i see comming out from mid side is Skalds/bds/thanes and its really starting to get boring i did enjoy going to thidranki from time to time but now whenever i get asked to Bard or play my sorc i just really cba due to the amount of insta classes in thidranki atm, but hey i dont pay your subs so i cant really tell you what to do :)

/whine :worthy:

Dorimor1

Banned
(TD)Ruthless said:
Is that something to be proud of? i solo'd a sorc! with my insta LT i rox!
tbh i dont mind you but what i do mind is you comming on FH and saying shit like this. I solo'd 2 sorcs how good am i! i would to see you and some other players in thid play a support class or something that doesnt have insta's but i doubt i will see that, i mean the only things i see comming out from mid side is Skalds/bds/thanes and its really starting to get boring i did enjoy going to thidranki from time to time but now whenever i get asked to Bard or play my sorc i just really cba due to the amount of insta classes in thidranki atm, but hey i dont pay your subs so i cant really tell you what to do :)

/whine :worthy:

I'm not gloating, its just I get constant /rude from fallout. I'm not a skillless player, as imo play my cabalist very well (Fiii is good but 24 body spec, just lifetap, doesn't bring out his/her true potential imo). I'm not saying its something to be proud of, if it came across like that I am sorry. The reason why I rolled a bonedancer are basically lack of enemies to fight, most albs are clueless, ck humping and zerging, (sometimes) your group included. I don't cry every time I die (which is actually quite often). Just because its hotting up a bit, you no longer have instant amnesia to win every mezz doesn't mean you have to jump off your pedestal and start pointing the finger.

noblok

Part of the furniture
(TD)Ruthless said:
but now whenever i get asked to Bard or play my sorc i just really cba due to the amount of insta classes in thidranki atm
Says the class with two instants (bard) ;).

Midgard needs classes with instants to be able to compete in Thidranki. Otherwise they will always lose the mezz.
Healer vs sorc: Sorc has longer range an quicker casttime
Healer vs bard: Bard has instant amnesia+instant dd if he'd get interrupted by another class before he pulls of the mezz.

(TD)Ruthless

Fledgling Freddie
noblok said:

Midgard needs classes with instants to be able to compete in Thidranki. Otherwise they will always lose the mezz.
Healer vs bard: Bard has instant amnesia+instant dd if he'd get interrupted by another class before he pulls of the mezz.

yes.. but you cant really say thats the ONLY mezz class i play i have a healer/bard/sorc and atm im enjoying my sorc and i dont play my healer much due to i have a 50 healer on PvP, and what are you talking about mid need there instants to be able to compete in thidranki?? so what insta classes do alb have running in thidranki atm or hib? and dont say a bard ffs its not like its OP

(TD)Ruthless

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
I'm not gloating, its just I get constant /rude from fallout. I'm not a skillless player, as imo play my cabalist very well (Fiii is good but 24 body spec, just lifetap, doesn't bring out his/her true potential imo). I'm not saying its something to be proud of, if it came across like that I am sorry. The reason why I rolled a bonedancer are basically lack of enemies to fight, most albs are clueless, ck humping and zerging, (sometimes) your group included. I don't cry every time I die (which is actually quite often). Just because its hotting up a bit, you no longer have instant amnesia to win every mezz doesn't mean you have to jump off your pedestal and start pointing the finger.

haha so you think i only won the mezzes i have done in the past due to insta amnesia? and you rolled a bd due the lack of enemies to fight?? wtf are you insane if anything that will make more ppl leave thidranki :eek7: tbh i really dont care what ppl think on how i win the mezz and what do you mean my grp zerg??? what me and tundula the duo ? Oo or do you mean the sorc i was duo with that time. since being in fallout i dont think i have ran with more than 4 ppl in the grp

polza

Loyal Freddie
noblok said:

they need 2 compete in mezz but wat they have is completly over the top for thid and if played right in terms of miini groups etc in thid bard and hib group should never be able 2 cast. This ml raid is so slow :mad:

noblok

Part of the furniture
(TD)Ruthless said:
what are you talking about mid need there instants to be able to compete in thidranki?
noblok said:
As you can see, without instant classes Midgard is bound to lose the mezz. With instant classes Midgard can interrupt/mezz the other group's mezzer, giving the healer a chance to mezz as well. It is true that Midgard has more instant classes than Albion and Hibernia, but they also need them more.

And just because you asked.
Alb: friar, minstrel, paladin, heretic, reaver, (cleric)
Hibernia: bard, champion, valwewalker, enchanter (or is the dps debuff fixed?)
Midgard: bonedancer, thane, skald, warlock, valkyrie

(TD)Ruthless

Fledgling Freddie
noblok said:
As you can see, without instant classes Midgard is bound to lose the mezz. With instant classes Midgard can interrupt/mezz the other group's mezzer, giving the healer a chance to mezz as well. It is true that Midgard has more instant classes than Albion and Hibernia, but they also need them more.

And just because you asked.
Alb: friar, minstrel, paladin, heretic, reaver, (cleric)
Hibernia: bard, champion, valwewalker, enchanter (or is the dps debuff fixed?)
Midgard: bonedancer, thane, skald, warlock, valkyrie

dps got fixed ;<
anyways my hole point is mid are only rolling classes with i win instants i mean come on you hardly see 99% of hib rolling VW or champions :)

Dorimor1

Banned
Illudian said:
Did you know most Albs and hibs log when BD's show up?

I don't know why. Good example of your average alb.

I mean ALL (and I mean all) albs attack me and not my healer/commander. I just find it funny how albs log because they can't kill a bonedancer.

Its entirely their fault because they can't kill me, not because I chose a legal class that I am allowed to play.

(TD)Ruthless

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
I don't know why. Good example of your average alb.

I mean ALL (and I mean all) albs attack me and not my healer/commander. I just find it funny how albs log because they can't kill a bonedancer.

Its entirely their fault because they can't kill me, not because I chose a legal class that I am allowed to play.

lol You honestly think ppl log when they just see *you*?? haha 80% of mids in thidranki play BDs and normaly grp or zerg the ppl that try and solo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom