i aint spent the last 7 years just to be treated like this....

Gray

FH is my second home
Yeah there was one a good few days ago which that nasty Tdc locked before anything was really said, but im certain this one was locked for about 2-3 hours...

Hohum :p

Chilly

Balls of steel
Anyway...

Anyone else think the ending to lost was deranged? I simply didnt get it :(

Clown

Part of the furniture
tree.full.tree.8.jpg

This is a Bodhitree Tree.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
If you can't be the bigger man and type "/ignore lecter" in IRC then you fucking deserve to leave.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
If you can't be the bigger man and type "/ignore lecter" in IRC then you fucking deserve to leave.

Nice one G; nail on the head.

I seriously don't get grown men arguing over a keyboard/screen, and then one of them getting hissy about it and then posting on a forum. I can't seem to get my head round it.

There are numerous people on this forum that just utterly irritate me with their patronising replies, so in the past I've selectively blocked them instead of reading their complete pish.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Good to know I'm not one of them (well for now I guess :)).

I just cba with this anymore mate, Quakenet is not Freddyshouse and this ain't the first time this thread has appeared from the same person. Besides, I've met Lecter in real life and for the first half an hour or more we had proper friction (I think he made a joke about me having pit stains at the time so I kicked off) but even now I still don't think he's a ****?

Chilly

Balls of steel
oh, he's a **** alright - you just gotta give as good as you get ;)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Lecter is one of those people that you will either get on with or you won't. It is as cut and dry as that. Brooky and Lecter have always been like chalk and cheese and they both antagonise each other at the first opportunity. Won't be the last.

Having known lecter for many years and drank with him on several occasions I find him to be a top fella. BUT. As chilly says, we both give each other a good bitching at the best of times.

Never met Brooky but have spoken to him too, sounds like a reasonable bloke.

One thing people have to understand, Lecter is a man amongst himself on Quakenet, IRC != forums and if you have a grievance with him, you take it up on the Quakenet website/forums not here.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

From the other (locked) thread it may not be as simple as that, as Lecter has glined Brooky for some reason. Agreed this isn't the place to carry on the fight, and certainly leaving FH for something that happens on IRC is just daft. Serves 'em both right for being on IRC, 'tis a smelly place.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
I seem to be able to recall an intarwebnet pictar about arguing on the internet and a certain type of olympics. :p

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
Having been in exactly the same position in the past I realise it was silly of me to post about it on the forums.

I think its daft that Lecter g-lines people. If you guys don't get on then ignore each other, but trying to piss the other bloke off by banning him isn't going to make things any better.

Brooky: If he does let you back on irc, then I think you should ignore each other, if he dosn't then its really no big loss, I went out and got a life. :p

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
sorry for being dumb - what is g-lining (im sure its a bannage of some sort on IRC) but can ANYONE gline ANYONE?

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
No. Lecter is basically a Quakenet IRC equivalent of Deebs. Hence the 'fuck him off and you're gone' part of this thread.

lecter

Fledgling Freddie
A wise man once said "If idiots could fly.... irc would be an airport" and I fully admit to being an idiot online some of the time. However I only deal in retorts. If people talk sensibly to me, they will get a sensible answer. If they serve up insults, I'll send it back with interest. IRC is ultimately less regulated than the boards, however threats of violence from brooky or anyone else for that matter is totally unacceptable.

Here is the log for those that weren't there.
10:23 -!- mavisbeacon [~brooky@cpc1-leds4-0-0-cust154.leed.cable.ntl.com] has joined #freddyshouse
10:24 -!- natrat [~nat@dsl-58-6-115-216.qld.westnet.com.au] has joined #freddyshouse
10:27 < mavisbeacon> lo
10:28 < mavisbeacon> neonew around
10:28 < Noghi> no
10:30 < mavisbeacon> oh
10:30 < mavisbeacon> needss some new gaming headphones with a mic
10:31 < mavisbeacon> any ideas
10:31 <+lecter> tbh
10:31 < mavisbeacon> i got about 40 quid to spend
10:31 -!- PoGGiE [PoGGiE@cpc1-oxfd1-0-0-cust877.oxfd.cable.ntl.com] has joined #freddyshouse
10:31 <+lecter> oh
10:31 <+lecter> my headphones are no good then

See perfectly reasonable response.

10:37 <+lecter> TBH I'd rather not be able to type properly but be able to spell
10:37 < mavisbeacon> you'd rather be over 4 ft tall and not have to wear glasses

At this point brooky was being mocked by everyone for his appalling typing and spelling. However he only really bothered to fire something back at me.

10:38 < mavisbeacon> http://www.pocket-lint.co.uk/review...heiser-pc140-headset-microphone-headset.phtml
10:38 < mavisbeacon> ok 40 quid for them
10:38 <+lecter> lol
10:38 <+lecter> how tall are you then brooky
10:38 < mavisbeacon> 6ft 4 m8
10:38 <+lecter> are you 7ft monster
10:38 < mavisbeacon> no just 6feet 4 18 ston
10:38 <+lecter> makes sense
10:38 < mavisbeacon> im sure it does
10:39 <+lecter> i always got the impression i was talking to a neanderthal caveman
10:39 < Draylor> boom. headshot

Suitable retort.

10:42 -!- mavisbeacon is now known as lecterisacunt
10:42 < lecterisacunt> !op lecterisacunt
10:42 < lecterisacunt> aha
10:42 < lecterisacunt> denied

etc

10:43 -!- lecterisacunt [~brooky@Brooky.users.quakenet.org] has quit [Killed (*.quakenet.org (denied!))]
10:43 -!- lecterisacunt [~brooky@cpc1-leds4-0-0-cust154.leed.cable.ntl.com] has joined #freddyshouse
10:43 <+lecter> thats gonna rile him

Ok i was winding him up somewhat here.

10:48 <+lecter> brooky my only regret with regards to you brooky is mother nature hasn't done the honourable thing and removed you from the genepool
10:48 <+lecter> well not specifically you
10:48 <@brooky|> sort your grammar out mate
10:48 <+lecter> chavs in general
10:48 <@brooky|> i aint no chav
10:48 <@brooky|> im pre chav
10:49 <@brooky|> im football scum
10:49 <@brooky|> united etc
10:49 <+lecter> SUPER LEEDS?
10:49 <@brooky|> service crewe
10:49 <@brooky|> whatch ur mouth
10:49 <@brooky|> ill kick the fuck out of you m8
10:49 <@brooky|> next time im in oxfortd
10:49 <@brooky|> ill look your fat ass up
10:49 <@brooky|> and kick the living shit out of you
10:50 <@brooky|> faggot
10:50 -!- Netsplit *.net <-> *.split quits: Skyler, GumbyURL
10:50 <@brooky|> its alright having the internet persona
10:50 <@brooky|> but you are a first class ****
10:51 <@brooky|> and you do smell of stale piss, i can smell it from here, i bet you are a nonce as well
10:51 <@brooky|> kidnapped any boys lately
10:51 <@brooky|> you look like a peado
10:51 -!- brooky| is now known as brooky|out
10:52 <@brooky|out> and no im not sad sat waiting for sum1 to sday summat
10:52 <@brooky|out> im going out
10:53 * lecter hires a bodyguard

So there you have it.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Seemed to be a sad lack of smart responses once Brooky threatened to sort you out matey :p

lecter

Fledgling Freddie
Seemed to be a sad lack of smart responses once Brooky threatened to sort you out matey :p

Heh. I was bored at this point. There is not much you can really say bar 'bring it bitch'. In any case I'm just off the back of a rugby season where I regularly come up against people as big as brooky proports to be. I usually run rings around them.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Brooky thats the gayest thing I've ever read, including your post in this thread.

Utini

Can't get enough of FH
I believe its 0898-PVC-PANTIES Deebs, after (s)he bought a franchise from athena.

Utini

Can't get enough of FH
Works for Jaime-Lee Curtis, in fact that looks like her shorter stockier cousin....

Earl

Fledgling Freddie
and now my opinion has just completely changed, facts are great things.

I can't believe this is how I used to behave too :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom