I aer teh murdererer

A

adams901

I like most animals (unless they bite me or I step in their shit).

Calling them usless isnt really a reason to justify accidently running them over, old people are usless as well but we try to avoid them if they are in the road.

Animals have feelings as well :)

C

Cdr

Na, run old people over - bloody going super slow infront of me when I have a train to catch!

A

Anasyn

so, we should kill cats cos they're useless... we should kill grannies cos they're useless..

suppose this means we should kill scousers too right? :p

G

GDW

Yes but only if they are old and have sharp pointy dentures and have a habit of saying "calm down calm down"

C

Cdr

Elephants - now they are useless - do nothing all day but strip the vegitation off the trees and cause havok to farmland

KILL THE ELEPHANTS!

(and hippos)

W

Will

Originally posted by Cdr
Elephants - now they are useless - do nothing all day but strip the vegitation off the trees and cause havok to farmland

KILL THE ELEPHANTS!

(and hippos)
I wouldn't try running one down in your car though.

G

GDW

Hmmm elephants v speeding landrover.....I know who Id place my money on:)

E

Embattle

Well the Elephant would get killed but then again so would the driver of the LR...of course speed dependent.

You can mince a cat more if you are braking when the cat is under the wheel of the car.

Tom you were driving too fast and as for:

You don't brake for animals at that speed.

only if another car happened to be right behind you which I doubt at that speed and hour on a Sunday...not that it would of done much at 20mph over the speed limit.

I nearly had a bird try and commit suicide through the spokes of my bike when I was doing about 24mph once....stupid thing :rolleyes:

M

mank!

People are generally fucking useless too.

The cat or dog you've just run over in your brand new lotus elise is probably a much loved family pet. It's not a wild animal like a fox or a badger, somebody cares for it deeply. To dismiss a pet that might have bought somebody any amount of happiness as 'useless' is wrong, IMO.

But then I'm a fluffly twat when it comes to animals or any sort. :/

C

Cdr

Dolphins are just evil imho.

Countless number of people have been killed by them, even the film Jaws was meant to be about the dolphin. It wasnt until the US Govt. thought that it would cause mass panic and mass slaughter of the 'loveable' creature, that they ordered it to be changed to the Great White shark.

So, kill them aswell.

In tanks.

And super submarines that have anti-dolphin devices attached.

B

Big G

There was once a time when an elephant stepped out infront of me on the motorway, it never budged and i went straight over it.

The mess in the rear view mirror was shocking :(

Gaz

C

Cdr

heh, that wasnt actually meant to be a dig at you Mank :(

Although, it is true about the dolphins

K

Kempo

dont worry mank, i'm with you, cats are not useless, if anything happened to my cat i would be soo upset and worried. would definately prefer if someone came and let me know if somehting had happened.

M

mank!

we can be fluffly minded cat lovers together, kempy :]

O

old.Fweddy

Fit your cat with an anti-tank mine. Anyone runs it over, it takes with it.

N

newborn

i hit a pigeon at 90mph on the m6. it was worth it for the feather explosion alone.

C

Cdr

Pigeons, now no one can argue they are worth something? Disease carrying flying rats.

Now they should be shot!

C

Clowneh!

But they can carry messages to those countries without smoke signals :eek:

D

doh_boy

Originally posted by newborn
i hit a pigeon at 90mph on the m6. it was worth it for the feather explosion alone.

Lemonade (or any fizzy drink) in a bird bath ;)

T

Trem

Nice one Mank, and a nice story Tom, I feel your pain.

All the others who find it funny to talk about killing animals can fuck off, cunts!

O

old.Fweddy

Originally posted by Clowneh!
But they can carry messages to those countries without smoke signals :eek:

I got a message in smoke signals once. It said my house was burning down :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom